I AM a man.
I won't feel so much like it if my dick deflates.
You're one of the lucky ones with no sides. It can't all be B.S.
I'd seriously like to get to the bottom of the issue as I'll take the ddamn things if it doesn't mess me up.
I Blame it all on Propecia
Collapse
X
-
Scorpion, genetic hair loss DOES NOT MEAN shit genetics overall.... for all we know your body is getting rid of hair on purpose in order to protect us from somethingLeave a comment:
-
Greetings, this is my first post. I have severe thinning and loss in the vertex.
I don't know or care about trolling on this topic, but it seems to be a very serious issue.
Honestly, I just started Propecia a week ago, but flushed all the pills down the tubes this morning. I dug deep into reserching about Propecia / "Finesteride." I have seen pictures of guys who grew breasts because of it, I have heard a doctor say he will never again prescribe it because of permanent E.D. and other serious side-effects and patient suicides as a result. I spent a good week, trying to get past the levels of fear mongers and deceptive advertising. There are just too many cases of severe side effects. Some people take it for years with little or no problems, but I'd much rather be bald than experience any of that. It's just too risky.
So I'm taking 450 mg of Saw Palmetto everyday in lieu of Propecia, as well as Nioxin shampoo, and Rogaine twice a day.
has anyone seen benefits from Saw Palmetto?Leave a comment:
-
Really? You think bob was a victim in this situation?
I think people are entitled to their opinions. What they're not entitled to do is harass, bully, mock and express homophobic opinions. That shit is not cool and he's leaving because he got called out on it. Typical coward.
He did apologise however, so that's something.Leave a comment:
-
Dude, this forum is NOT for certain people. You're not here for them, or for any one else. **** people. Why do you care? No matter where you go, people are people. Some are nice, most are dickheads.Leave a comment:
-
I'm quitting this forum. Have a great life you wont see me anymore.
I apologies for anyone that I hurt. Good ByeLeave a comment:
-
bob13; to put this kindly, and we're all thinking it, **** off. stop trolling.Leave a comment:
-
Your such a loser you and your boy friend in your Avatar are both self deviating losers. You sit around like the original post says and just whipper and cry. Sit in a forum and bitch about side effects.
If you were a man you'd go and and find a real woman who you could satisfy enough to think you had no side effects.
instead you just whimper and complain.
I have no respect for people like you.
You are this topic.

Oh Yeah I really feel for your you.
Sissy boy.
Man up and feel the world.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
hairforme, bob13 was trying to troll, except he can't even do that very well. He intention was to mock and insult people who suffer side effects from taking Propecia/fin.DHT seems to have many beneficial purposes in men, it's just not good for our scalp. For that reason I'll only look at removing DHT from the scalp through topical remedies.
I would think that all of those horrible side effects of propecia will be temporary (since the hair benefits are) and will cease once you get off the drug.Leave a comment:
-
propecia and DHT
DHT seems to have many beneficial purposes in men, it's just not good for our scalp. For that reason I'll only look at removing DHT from the scalp through topical remedies.
I would think that all of those horrible side effects of propecia will be temporary (since the hair benefits are) and will cease once you get off the drug.Leave a comment:
-
-
are you serious?I can't get a erection like I used too.
I get styes.
I can't focus anymore.
My dick has shrunk.
I break out all over with zits.
My attitude sucks.
I have no where to go.
I cant wipe my arse right anymore.
In the morning I forgot what morning wood was.
I'm so upset I am mad all the time.
I sit in a forum waiting to tell everybody my problems.
I have so much time waiting for my hair to grow I regress.
All my friends are balder than me.
I can't remember who I am from the fog of taking this evil drug.
I get lost at night trying to figure out if my girl friends cheating on me.
My prostate is confused from all the shrinkage.
I pee better but I have to sit down to pee.
My PSA is so low I still don't know if its correct.
I blame it all on Propecia.
I start taking it at 11 am tomorrow.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: