First rogaine application

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Good luck! Dare I say my front hairline is sloowly sprouting longer baby hairs too, hope I'm not imagining things!

Comment

• Ronin
      • Aug 2011

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for doing this - it really did give me encouragement to go ahead and go on minoxidil. I think I will start in the next month or two.

Well done and best of luck!

Comment

• heynow1234
        • Jan 2009

Nice JCM, stick with it i feel like good things will happen. I have blonde hairs all over the place that are actually growing and are a pretty decent length now, if they turn brown its going to be a huge improvement.

Ronin, good luck man keep us posted

Comment

• heynow1234
          • Jan 2009

hey so 12 week (3 month) update, I now have a assload of new hairs all over my heard that are growing, however they have not changed color yet and really have not helped my hairs appearance. It is ridiculous though when i look closely at my hair in the mirror how many new hairs are actually growing! Hopefully they change colors in the next month or 2 and become terminal.

Hows everyone else doing.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Whoa your lucky man! I've got one new arrival that's growing, but it is kinda dark, other than that it's thinning city still for me.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

But I'm determined to stick it out. I'll be a slave to Minox, it's my only hope really.

Comment

• heynow1234
                • Jan 2009

Yeah i have been lucky so far, however if these hairs dont get thicker and CHange Color they are pretty much useless. So although i am happy and have hope nothing has really improved much yet. Jcm has ur hairloss stabailized? try adding fin?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Not visibly shedding loads when I shower or anything. Fringe is taking a beating tho. If i regrew what I had prior to starting this id be happy. Anyway shall plod on with it.
                  Fin isn't for me, often think about it but I'd convince myself of sides I'm sure.

Comment

• heynow1234
                    • Jan 2009

13 weeks, still slowly improving, one thing i notice is that my hair is darker...

Comment

• r82
                      • Sep 2011

great thread guys. been following it.

im also scared to death of fin, got a prescription here in front of me, just not sure at all.

Comment

• r82
                        • Sep 2011

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

there is my hairline guys what you think?

it seems fine on the surface of this pic, but its kinda really thin and whispy around the widows peak and seems to be receding on both sides (the hair just getting thinner and thinner) this has happened from what i have noticed in the past 4weeks. Before this time i never worried about hairloss one bit. Odd.

Comment

• heynow1234
                          • Jan 2009

hey man, you still have a ton of hair and if you start propecia it will most likly keep it, slight chance it will improve it. I have been on propecia for 2 1/2 years no side eddects. 99.9% of people agree that Its a safe drug, give it a shot and see what happens you can always stop if you get sides.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

I'm more upbeat now, baby hairs showing through, not a substantial amount, but signs of life anyway

Comment

• heynow1234
                              • Jan 2009

nice, your doing twice a say now right? Maybe thats all you needed to get the ball rolling

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Yeah twice a day, shall adhere to that religiously and hope for the best!

Comment

Working...