Login
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Men's Hair Loss
Hair Loss Treatments
Finasteride - the shed........
Finasteride - the shed........
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
woody
Junior Member
Join Date:
Sep 2018
Posts:
1
Share
Post
#16
09-16-2018, 02:03 PM
I had some terrible shedding between months 1-3. Has calmed down now it can get better!
Comment
Post
Cancel
duaineos
Junior Member
Join Date:
May 2019
Posts:
4
Share
Post
#17
05-08-2019, 01:33 AM
I'm on Dutasteride now. But I've been on the Finasteride for well over 2 years, shedding never stops. However, my hair clearly has gotten much better since I started. Shedding doesn't mean hairloss.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment