X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RegainingHealth
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
    Matthew,

Thanks for the insight bro. Im glad you are reducing your ejaculations for hair loss and I wanted to stress the importance of relieving the pressure put on by a tight scalp. Do the laxity exercises in all areas that you are balding or have a tight scalp and do it every day with a cold shower after or before is best. Let me know if you have any further questions and thanks for all the positive feed back you are right on the mark about the U.S. often being full of shi*. Its sad to think of all the young men out there losing hair because of a few scientist completely misleading the world on masturbation and excessive sex. What a damn shame. Good luck bro.
    Just standing up for the truth bro that's it. Could you please inbox me with further info about these laxity exercises? The other thing I have recently taken up is cutting out all meat; red meat, chicken and fish. My father eats alot of red meat and chicken. It is a known fact that meat ups your hormones. Also in todays day and age where they inject hormones into animals and give them chemicals; and ofcourse that all goes into us. So yeah I believe this should help me.

I'm wondering if I should take a supplement. I'm not badly balding, just scalp visible and hair loss on one side of my head; on the right. I have this thought that I shouldn't take supplements and just eat foods to get nutrients. My diet isn't rich in any vitamins (Iron and vitamins come from cereals that I eat twice a day; morning and afternoon). I mainly eat wheat and dairy foods; recently eating yogurt :P

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
    Oh God i hope those fake posters got banned here and this thread closed. Its stupid Shill Christian Bullshit at best.

But to all Wanking Stop Supporters here, in your case your parents should have taken a nice walk in the park instead of breeding you guys
    Hey man, I hope you're doing well. I am no fake poster. What's with all the aggressiveness. Why should we not be allowed to express our opinions on here? and FYI I am not a Christian.

Originally posted by Kamui85
    Dude I have an objective mind, I’ve been fallowing this thread since the beginning, doing everything you say and I’m almost at my 3rd month of abstention. BUT you and RegainingHealth both are so wrong in regards to homosexuals, there’s GENES, CROMOSOMES, HORMONES (which in turn affect the sector in our hypothalamus that deals with sexuality.) and a LOT of other biological factors involved, there’s lots of books out there, homosexuality is a natural variation present in all our recorded history and in other species as well, so there’s no saying homosexuality is wrong or right, its just is, if it is accepted socially or not in a determined time and place its another story. By the way, I’m continuing you’re suggestions but as of three months of abstention I’ve seen no regrow in fact I believe I can see more of my scalp... And I’m not saying this now to troll on you like RichardDawkins is, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
    Genes, chromosomes, hormones, brain activity. So we have to believe everything science tells you right? Give me a break dude, scientists themselves are making discoveries. They said light traveled the fastest, now they say Einstein's theory is wrong and there are particles that travel faster than the speed of light. Scientists are jokers. Scientists will never understand some things, we as human beings are limited to some things; things that we don't even know about. Even if we tried, we would fail to acknowledge how certain things are, the way they are. Homosexuality is slowly being accepted by people, if scientists said it was wrong they wouldn't buy it. The whole science about hormones causes homosexuality at birth and blah de blah is complete BS. Listen dude, God made Adam and Eve right, not Adam and Steve. Simples

I have nothing against a person who chooses to be a homosexual. I believe in rights yes. People are free to do what they want. It doesn't bother me.

Comment

• Kamui85
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by RegainingHealth
      Just standing up for the truth bro that's it. Could you please inbox me with further info about these laxity exercises? The other thing I have recently taken up is cutting out all meat; red meat, chicken and fish. My father eats alot of red meat and chicken. It is a known fact that meat ups your hormones. Also in todays day and age where they inject hormones into animals and give them chemicals; and ofcourse that all goes into us. So yeah I believe this should help me.

I'm wondering if I should take a supplement. I'm not badly balding, just scalp visible and hair loss on one side of my head; on the right. I have this thought that I shouldn't take supplements and just eat foods to get nutrients. My diet isn't rich in any vitamins (Iron and vitamins come from cereals that I eat twice a day; morning and afternoon). I mainly eat wheat and dairy foods; recently eating yogurt :P

Hey man, I hope you're doing well. I am no fake poster. What's with all the aggressiveness. Why should we not be allowed to express our opinions on here? and FYI I am not a Christian.

Genes, chromosomes, hormones, brain activity. So we have to believe everything science tells you right? Give me a break dude, scientists themselves are making discoveries. They said light traveled the fastest, now they say Einstein's theory is wrong and there are particles that travel faster than the speed of light. Scientists are jokers. Scientists will never understand some things, we as human beings are limited to some things; things that we don't even know about. Even if we tried, we would fail to acknowledge how certain things are, the way they are. Homosexuality is slowly being accepted by people, if scientists said it was wrong they wouldn't buy it. The whole science about hormones causes homosexuality at birth and blah de blah is complete BS. Listen dude, God made Adam and Eve right, not Adam and Steve. Simples

I have nothing against a person who chooses to be a homosexual. I believe in rights yes. People are free to do what they want. It doesn't bother me.

I would recommend Simon Levay's 'The Science of Sexual Orientation' IF you showed to be an intelligent individual, but since you’re just a Christian Neanderthal go read some ancient fantasy story!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

Now its official this forum/thread is hijacked by trolls.

First of all they call themselves Bro all the time, strangly no one else does. Also those NEWLY registered posters are of course only in this whole masturbation thing RIGHT.

Of course i am agressive when i see such Bullshit performed by morons. If i would be the admin here, this thread would be locked, and everyone involved get a free time card.

I mean whats next? Racisms towards other people like " If you breath the air a balding afro american has, you get bald because thats what God said"

I hereby say on the behalf of all people with an intact brain **** YOU and your stupid useless non proven threads and claims which are Bullshit

Comment

• krewel
          • Aug 2011

This thread made my day. It's so stupid that I find it funny again. Hairloss cured by stopping mastrubating, epic. We would have way other problems than hairloss if mastrubating would raise DHT-levels significantly..

close this thread, please. It's nonsense.

Comment

• Zoidberg
            • Jan 2011

LOL, I found the thread quite entertaining too... blatant false accounts and funny banter with it.
            But not completely useless, I researched the zinc issue and it does seem that you can deplete zinc if you overdo things... so just remember to add a zinc capsule to your diet to avoid any thinning hair!
            In a "full load" the zinc level is about 135±40 micrograms/ml for healthy men*, so consider a potentially big 10ml load to be .175x10= 1.75mg of zinc.
            Minimum loads would be a carefree 2ml resuling in .095 x 2= .19mg of zinc
            This could possibly be significant if you are not supplementing and at it like a mad man lol

*according to Wikipedia

Comment

• Bald Dude
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
              Yes but it takes time to see witht the naked eye a few more months and I will have some great before afters that I would be willing to email individuals.
              Should I PM you? Or what not? i'm just trying to find more hope and support in pics. thats all.

Comment

• RegainingHealth
                • Oct 2011

I would recommend Simon Levay's 'The Science of Sexual Orientation' IF you showed to be an intelligent individual, but since you’re just a Christian Neanderthal go read some ancient fantasy story!
                You animal. Actually lower than an animal! I told you I wasn't a Christian. I won't read that book, only because you've misunderstood sexuality. If I read the book I would refute all the BULLSHIT that was in it because that's all it is; a bunch of man made BS. FYI i'm an intelligent individual, not like you who believes homosexuality is all due to 'hormones'.

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                Now its official this forum/thread is hijacked by trolls.

First of all they call themselves Bro all the time, strangly no one else does. Also those NEWLY registered posters are of course only in this whole masturbation thing RIGHT.

Of course i am agressive when i see such Bullshit performed by morons. If i would be the admin here, this thread would be locked, and everyone involved get a free time card.

I mean whats next? Racisms towards other people like " If you breath the air a balding afro american has, you get bald because thats what God said"

I hereby say on the behalf of all people with an intact brain **** YOU and your stupid useless non proven threads and claims which are Bullshit
                LMFAO. You're such a retard. So i'm a troll because I keep saying bro? Just go back to your cellar and wank off to the baldy in Star Trek.

If I had my own court, judge and jury, i'd sit back and let history tell the story and then have you locked up you IDIOT.

You wankers are dumb, you've never thought why people are making a connection between the two subjects; it's all over the web. You just can't accept it.

Honestly I LOL'd at your post. Baldy

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bald Dude
                  Should I PM you? Or what not? i'm just trying to find more hope and support in pics. thats all.
                  just email me *****************************, baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com.

I have some really good pics but I really didn't see any big improvments on the growing back untill improving laxity of the scalp. I can explain this better if you email me a picture with your eyebrows lifted up so i can see how loose your hair line skin is.

Comment

• Bald Dude
                    • Aug 2011

its about 2 months since, any updates on real pictures of progress?

Comment

• Kamui85
                      • Oct 2009

I don’t know if he’ll answer because last time I e-mail him, he told me he was banned. As for me, today I reach my fourth month of abstention. I been doing everything he recommended and although I felt like the falling had halted in the second month I’m not so sure right now. Anyway I’m going to keep this going till I reach the sixth month to compare before and after photos (that would be in February).

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

As for me, today I reach my fourth month of abstention. I been doing everything he recommended [...]I’m going to keep this going till I reach the sixth month to compare before and after photos.
                        This is hilarious, frankly. You seriously bought into this dude? He's trolling, hard. Go masturbate or something.

Comment

• Bald Dude
                          • Aug 2011

I don’t know if he’ll answer because last time I e-mail him, he told me he was banned. As for me, today I reach my fourth month of abstention. I been doing everything he recommended and although I felt like the falling had halted in the second month I’m not so sure right now. Anyway I’m going to keep this going till I reach the sixth month to compare before and after photos (that would be in February).
                          Did you notice any difference in the length or thickness of the hair that's fallen out? I've noticed my length to be the same. Some hairs are thicker, while others thinner. For the most part, it has thinned out.

Comment

• Kamui85
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bald Dude
                            Did you notice any difference in the length or thickness of the hair that's fallen out? I've noticed my length to be the same. Some hairs are thicker, while others thinner. For the most part, it has thinned out.
                            Much the same also... If I took something out of this maybe its self control, although physically I feel exactly the same as before abstention.

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Please go masturbate. I say this for concern over your health. Probably not good to abstain for a period of 6 months or longer, you may be hurting yourself. Do some real research. And above all, please ejaculate sometime soon. Thanks.

Comment

• Kamui85
                                • Oct 2009

Well, for those interested I would like to clarify that it’s not absolute abstention for six months; but ejaculating 2 to 4 times, between 2 or so days, and then back to another month of abstention and so on.

Comment

Working...