Male Pattern Baldness Cured

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RegainingHealth
    • Oct 2011

I've been watching this thread for a while and it's true. The argument holds weight, there is definitely a link. For the big time baldie wankers GTFO, you're in denial. You're not man enough to quit so just do us a favour yeah. The ones that say where is your proof, the answer is I don't need proof. Experience is proof. Western Science can chat shi' sometimes. They don't even know where matter came from, jokers man, they think they know everything - FOOLS.

Big props to my brother BackwardsBalding representing the truth, you will be rewarded my friend for your great deeds. Just for passing knowledge on, it's a big thing. You got my support bro I'm happy for you that you have seen results. I just can't wait to see them myself! I believe I will, it's just a matter of time. I will be patient like a lion.

I personally experienced balding in my teens, 16-17 years old, I'd masturbate once a day after school. Then over the years my frequency increased and hair loss occured but my hair was still thick. As I got to 19 my scalp began to show. I'm now 21 and my scalp is visible, although I have hair covering it. My scalp has lost thickness and now it's time for me to call it quits. I've had enough. It's time to be young and energetic again. Let the good times roll.

The problem with masturbation is that it is addictive and once you fall into it, it becomes a drug and you need more and more to feel satisfied. One reason why people deny the connection of masturbation and hair loss is because masturbation is a part of their life, it's like they are married to it. They just won't give it up. It also has very damaging effects, if you're a very frequent masturbator you can experience acne, tiredness, just as I did. Anyway...

As human beings we should understand equilibrium and keeping the body in a balanced state. No it isn't the body's function to balance (I mean in this context, some people think ejaculation doesn't affect the body), don't give me that shi'. What determines our hair loss is our bad habits. Not sleeping on time, masturbating, stressing, eating the wrong foods. They say you are what you eat, but you are also what you do, I believe. If we masturbate we are worse than animals, you know why? Because even animals don't have this habit. Same with homosexuality. Animals are heterosexual.

Western science chats the most BS ive ever heard. Last year I read that the NHS (I live in the UK) were advised to produce leaflets to encourage young male teenagers to start mastubating twice a day to reduce the risks of prostate cancer. They essentially want to kill the youth. If they start masturbating they will become impotent, gauranteed.

Masturbation itself is the cause of prostate cancer and testicular cancer. It also causes other problems. Don't ask me to give evidence. The logic is clear. If you abuse your body, it will malfunction. Like I said earlier about keeping the body in a balanced state.

Anyway this is all I wanted to say. Big up all my brothers out there for not masturbating, for being man enough to go through this trial. I hope you all see results, even if you regrow 1 hair, it is a big thing and goes a long way.

Toodles!

Matthew

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
      Inactive
      • Jun 2011

Good post Matthew

Matthew,

Thanks for the insight bro. Im glad you are reducing your ejaculations for hair loss and I wanted to stress the importance of relieving the pressure put on by a tight scalp. Do the laxity exercises in all areas that you are balding or have a tight scalp and do it every day with a cold shower after or before is best. Let me know if you have any further questions and thanks for all the positive feed back you are right on the mark about the U.S. often being full of shi*. Its sad to think of all the young men out there losing hair because of a few scientist completely misleading the world on masturbation and excessive sex. What a damn shame. Good luck bro.

Comment

• uninformed
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by RegainingHealth
        I've been watching this thread for a while and it's true. The argument holds weight, there is definitely a link. For the big time baldie wankers GTFO, you're in denial. You're not man enough to quit so just do us a favour yeah. The ones that say where is your proof, the answer is I don't need proof. Experience is proof. Western Science can chat shi' sometimes. They don't even know where matter came from, jokers man, they think they know everything - FOOLS.

Big props to my brother BackwardsBalding representing the truth, you will be rewarded my friend for your great deeds. Just for passing knowledge on, it's a big thing. You got my support bro I'm happy for you that you have seen results. I just can't wait to see them myself! I believe I will, it's just a matter of time. I will be patient like a lion.

I personally experienced balding in my teens, 16-17 years old, I'd masturbate once a day after school. Then over the years my frequency increased and hair loss occured but my hair was still thick. As I got to 19 my scalp began to show. I'm now 21 and my scalp is visible, although I have hair covering it. My scalp has lost thickness and now it's time for me to call it quits. I've had enough. It's time to be young and energetic again. Let the good times roll.

The problem with masturbation is that it is addictive and once you fall into it, it becomes a drug and you need more and more to feel satisfied. One reason why people deny the connection of masturbation and hair loss is because masturbation is a part of their life, it's like they are married to it. They just won't give it up. It also has very damaging effects, if you're a very frequent masturbator you can experience acne, tiredness, just as I did. Anyway...

As human beings we should understand equilibrium and keeping the body in a balanced state. No it isn't the body's function to balance (I mean in this context, some people think ejaculation doesn't affect the body), don't give me that shi'. What determines our hair loss is our bad habits. Not sleeping on time, masturbating, stressing, eating the wrong foods. They say you are what you eat, but you are also what you do, I believe. If we masturbate we are worse than animals, you know why? Because even animals don't have this habit. Same with homosexuality. Animals are heterosexual.

Western science chats the most BS ive ever heard. Last year I read that the NHS (I live in the UK) were advised to produce leaflets to encourage young male teenagers to start mastubating twice a day to reduce the risks of prostate cancer. They essentially want to kill the youth. If they start masturbating they will become impotent, gauranteed.

Masturbation itself is the cause of prostate cancer and testicular cancer. It also causes other problems. Don't ask me to give evidence. The logic is clear. If you abuse your body, it will malfunction. Like I said earlier about keeping the body in a balanced state.

Anyway this is all I wanted to say. Big up all my brothers out there for not masturbating, for being man enough to go through this trial. I hope you all see results, even if you regrow 1 hair, it is a big thing and goes a long way.

Toodles!

Matthew
        First masturbation, now homosexuals - Up next, having sex with a condom on causes hair to fall out!

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
          Inactive
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by uninformed
          First masturbation, now homosexuals - Up next, having sex with a condom on causes hair to fall out!
          He was not connecting hair loss with homsexuals. In fact he was merely stating that the way our government and really society teaches homosexuality as ok aids to more homosexuals. I believe he was connecting this to the common lie in America that masturbation especially excessive amounts of it are ok. That statment is simply a lie and its being told in every junior and regular high school in the country. This is not an uncommon thought process outside the United States. By the way, why are you so offended by his statments?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Oh God i hope those fake posters got banned here and this thread closed. Its stupid Shill Christian Bullshit at best.

But to all Wanking Stop Supporters here, in your case your parents should have taken a nice walk in the park instead of breeding you guys

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
              Inactive
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
              Oh God i hope those fake posters got banned here and this thread closed. Its stupid Shill Christian Bullshit at best.

But to all Wanking Stop Supporters here, in your case your parents should have taken a nice walk in the park instead of breeding you guys
              Your a scorned old bald man Richard Dawkins. The previous poster called out your mind set perfectly. Your someone who relies on masturbation for gratification like most of us have however you are so severely addicted to it that you refuse to except that it could even be a factor in hair loss. It’s absurd and closed minded to never even consider something so obviously connected. You are a joke obsessed with losing his hair and miserably lonely to boot. To be honest I feel very sorry for you and only hope my harsh words might snap you out of the downward spiral of a life you are living. Dawkins....There is help out there for you. There services and programs that you could talk your way through your...frustrations. If not that then maybe you should grow a pair and realize life is not fare. Being a little bitc* and taking out your angers on other people makes you a weak old man. What happen to aging gracefully? What happen to treating others the way you wanted to be treated? What happen to looking on the bright side, being optimistic, the glass is half full Mr Dawkins!!!! Go find yourself and see the beauty in life.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                Inactive
                • Jun 2011

Admin help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please verify that this is my only active account.

Comment

• Bald Dude
                  • Aug 2011

Can't there be pics by now?

Comment

• Kamui85
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
                    He was not connecting hair loss with homsexuals. In fact he was merely stating that the way our government and really society teaches homosexuality as ok aids to more homosexuals. I believe he was connecting this to the common lie in America that masturbation especially excessive amounts of it are ok. That statment is simply a lie and its being told in every junior and regular high school in the country. This is not an uncommon thought process outside the United States. By the way, why are you so offended by his statments?
                    Dude I have an objective mind, I’ve been fallowing this thread since the beginning, doing everything you say and I’m almost at my 3rd month of abstention. BUT you and RegainingHealth both are so wrong in regards to homosexuals, there’s GENES, CROMOSOMES, HORMONES (which in turn affect the sector in our hypothalamus that deals with sexuality.) and a LOT of other biological factors involved, there’s lots of books out there, homosexuality is a natural variation present in all our recorded history and in other species as well, so there’s no saying homosexuality is wrong or right, its just is, if it is accepted socially or not in a determined time and place its another story. By the way, I’m continuing you’re suggestions but as of three months of abstention I’ve seen no regrow in fact I believe I can see more of my scalp... And I’m not saying this now to troll on you like RichardDawkins is, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Comment

• uninformed
                      • Aug 2011

so being gay is not okay now? haha you sir, are a bad person.

btw, since when is making a sarcastic comment a sign of someone being offended? implying that someone is gay wont get you very far walloftextneverfails

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Kamui85
                        Dude I have an objective mind, I’ve been fallowing this thread since the beginning, doing everything you say and I’m almost at my 3rd month of abstention. BUT you and RegainingHealth both are so wrong in regards to homosexuals, there’s GENES, CROMOSOMES, HORMONES (which in turn affect the sector in our hypothalamus that deals with sexuality.) and a LOT of other biological factors involved, there’s lots of books out there, homosexuality is a natural variation present in all our recorded history and in other species as well, so there’s no saying homosexuality is wrong or right, its just is, if it is accepted socially or not in a determined time and place its another story. By the way, I’m continuing you’re suggestions but as of three months of abstention I’ve seen no regrow in fact I believe I can see more of my scalp... And I’m not saying this now to troll on you like RichardDawkins is, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Yea yea I never said homosexuality was bad nor do I care what their sexual Preference is. I strongly believe in free will and they are entitled to the same human rights as any of us. However, I don’t believe there are animals in nature that are homosexual. Just so you know dolphins are the only recorded and it is thought that they did this out of play not pleasure. Once again I am not condoning nor condemning homosexuality, I would have to say that a few of the homosexuals I have known in my life were very pleasant company. Anyways are you using scalp laxity exercises that’s very important to do correctly. Can you send some pics to my email with your eyebrows lifted up and of your hair line. I will explain and send you some pics of the re-growth I have seen so far.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bald Dude
                          Can't there be pics by now?
                          Yes but it takes time to see witht the naked eye a few more months and I will have some great before afters that I would be willing to email individuals.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2011

so being gay is not okay now? haha you sir, are a bad person.

btw, since when is making a sarcastic comment a sign of someone being offended? implying that someone is gay wont get you very far walloftextneverfails
                            Please copy and paste the part of my post that I said being gay was not ok.

Comment

• uninformed
                              • Aug 2011

Please copy and paste the part of my post that I said being gay was not ok.
                              Please copy and paste the part of my post in which I stated that I was offended.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                                Inactive
                                • Jun 2011

Please copy and paste the part of my post in which I stated that I was offended.
                                I stand corrected. I misunderstood you.

How to grow hair back- You must do them all.

1. Decrease Ejaculations
                                2. Increase blood flow ( Exercise)
                                3. Eat good (b vitamins, Zinc, and Protein!!!)
                                4. Decrease symptoms of tight scalp ( Laxity Exercises)
                                5. Sit back be patient it will take a while be consistent with the treatments.

Comment

Working...