X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BackwardsBalding
    Inactive
    • Jun 2011

@MrRyan.

If you are in taking enough vitamins weight training is not bad but why don’t you just substitute push ups, sit ups and pull ups for weight training during the time you are trying to re-grow hair? They may not work as fast but eventually you will build muscle all the same. Unless you’re trying to get huge light exercises are better for your muscles, joints and ligaments anyways. Glad to hear you have only thinned like I have which means we have the highest chance of the most re-growth possible. Keep me posted and don’t worry about the questions I am glad to help. You should see my hair line its not like one or two hairs have popped up its more like a gang of them all over my hair line too many to count. This method is working wonders.

@Savemyhair

You said, “To me, the only thing we can realistically try is to reduce the frequency. Say you use to do it 3 times a day, well now do it just once and see how much it helps. After all, we didn’t start all this by ejaculation just once a day”

- I agree with this very much. However in regards to the physical response your body has following an ejaculation I would say once per week is the most one should do and I can not guarantee that will do anything relatively fast but might at least halt the hair loss or slow it down. I really think 2 weeks or longer should be the goal for everyone trying to re-grow hair.

“By the way, im curious, why did you ask about the big forehead? I do have it ”

-As you age your head keeps expanding. The pressure from the skin pressing firmly against your tiny capillaries bringing blood flow to the front region of your head gets worse over time. To relieve this lack of blood flow to the front of the head you need to keep your skin lose like when you were young. Look up scalp laxity exercises (done before hair transplants) then Look up Tom Hagerty’s scalp exercises (hard at first but you will get it). You want to do the laxity exercises then follow them with Toms scalp exercises. Do them everyday for a few months to loosen the scalp be gentle don’t tug hard on your hair. Now that I made this point you will start to notice really bald men have a very tight scalp and there opposites have a very lose scalp (George Bush look it up lol). George bush permanently contacts the muscles that you will do in the scalp exercises (which give him the lines in his head). You can see why it’s been easy for him to unknowingly retain such a good head of hair to this day in his old age.

BTW: Your english is great never would have known that it was not your first Language. Granted as most people on here will be able to tell you my grammar is not the greatest. I often type what I think and then re-read it and it doesn’t make sense. Probably should have proofread some of my original post because they were terrible.

Comment

• Bald Dude
      • Aug 2011

Are there any pictures of progress? i'm new here, but want to view the site.

Comment

• Bald Dude
        • Aug 2011

I'm a bit unsure as to what is meant by ejaculation. Is it because by ejaculating, you trigger a release of some hormones which will weaken the hair?

Comment

• Cory
          • Jun 2011

He means that reason some people have positive results with Propecia mostly includes lower sex drive, and that you can achieve same thing by apstinence.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

i had problems with avodart so went back to proscar and take half tablet a day with no problems,guys some people have side affects with the natural dht blockers.

Comment

• Bald Dude
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Cory
              He means that reason some people have positive results with Propecia mostly includes lower sex drive, and that you can achieve same thing by apstinence.
              Clearly, there should be someone doing this and giving it a shot right? Why hasnt' anyone taken up the challenge yet?

Comment

• Samiam
                • Apr 2011

I haven't ejaculated in 2 , months and just recently started the cold showers. Nothing special to report but I can say a month after stopping ejaculations my hair was feeling better than I started taking saw palmetto which.caused a horrible shed.

Comment

• Bald Dude
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Samiam
                  I haven't ejaculated in 2 , months and just recently started the cold showers. Nothing special to report but I can say a month after stopping ejaculations my hair was feeling better than I started taking saw palmetto which.caused a horrible shed.
                  I'm going to try this. I think a good two month I should be able to tell. Seeing my younger photos, I can clearly see the transition in myself. I use to be able to grow hair at about 5-8 inches long, but now, they are more like 3-5 inches before they shed.

I think a lot is due to genetics, but if I can have thicker and denser hair, I will definitely attribute it to this.

Comment

• cs2
                    • Aug 2011

Thank you very much.

I also believe that there is some relationships between ejaculation, male hormone and hair loss.

I was ejaculated a lot in the past. Almost 4 ~ 5 times per week for the past 20 years. And now I have a very advanced hair loss when compare with the people at my age. It is NW 5 already.

As a NW 5 baldy, I have to do anything to regrow my hair.

I am taking finasteride (1/5 proscar), Minoxidil and Nizoral now. They are so called big 3.

And I have dramatically reduced the number of ejaculation.
                    In the past 120 days, I only have ejaculation in 4 days.
                    But it is too early for the hair regrowth.

As Fin and Monix take one year to notice result, I think I will continue for one year.

And I hope after 1 year, I can regrow my hair.

Comment

• cs2
                      • Aug 2011

HI "BackwardsBalding"

Regarding to the zinc, I know that semen has high content of zinc.

The more the ejaculation, the zinc is losed.
                      It is better to take zinc supplement to fight hairloss.

I am now taking the zinc for 2 weeks of time already. And I will keep taking it just as fin.

Comment

• hairwanted
                        • Jul 2011

HI "BackwardsBalding"

I read this news story about the last eunuch in China, named Sun Yaoting. At only 8 years old he was castrated… and looking at photos of him before his death in 1996 shows he was clearly bald.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by hairwanted
                          HI "BackwardsBalding"

I read this news story about the last eunuch in China, named Sun Yaoting. At only 8 years old he was castrated… and looking at photos of him before his death in 1996 shows he was clearly bald.
                          Most people who are castrated lose there ability to ejaculate although like I have said in the past it's the prostate that converts t into dht not the testicles which are removed in castration. So depending on his age or if he lost that ability to ejaculate would be important information. It's also important to note low levels of dht are naturally in your body and by 60 or 70 the circulation will be so terrible to the head even these low amounts will surely attack the hair follicles. That's right peopl these methods will help to delay hair loss but not forever unless you are diligent in staying healthy everyone will lose there hair when they are old.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

I see old age pensioners with full heads of hair, not everyone loses their hair when they're old, and no doubt they were wanking and shagging throughout their lives.

Comment

• Kamui85
                              • Oct 2009

On my 29th day of abstention, the longest I have been able to be all my life, I experienced a little pain and upon going to the bathroom I urinated a little bit of semen. Does this count as an ejaculation? I still shed and haven’t noticed any progress at all… Still I’m continuing this for a second month straight.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                                Inactive
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                                I see old age pensioners with full heads of hair, not everyone loses their hair when they're old, and no doubt they were wanking and shagging throughout their lives.
                                Like I have said in the past circulation for some will allow them to dodge hair loss all together.

Comment

Working...