Anyone buy branded Propecia?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • standbyme
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 38

    #1

    Anyone buy branded Propecia?

    Have to say despite the costs I think I want to but the branded version.

    Anyone buy this online?

    If so where?

    thanks.
  • mothernature
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 134

    #2
    i buy it from "the online clinic UK". Costs £70/ month but i know its genuine.

    Comment

    • UK_
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 2691

      #3


      Love how they changed the label to avoid the legal backfire lol.

      Comment

      • standbyme
        Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 38

        #4
        Originally posted by mothernature
        i buy it from "the online clinic UK". Costs £70/ month but i know its genuine.
        Seems a lot even for the branded stuff, I've seen a few places that sell a months for around 1/2 that:-

        http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/propecia..._campaign=main

        Comment

        • standbyme
          Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 38

          #5
          Anyone else buy the branded stuff online?

          Comment

          • KeepTheHair
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 1215

            #6
            Branded gets faked more online. Not smart

            Comment

            • standbyme
              Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 38

              #7
              Really, I had no idea, glad I posted, where did you find that out.

              So would I be best using the doc spex recommends?

              Comment

              • mattj
                Doctor Representative
                • Oct 2009
                • 1421

                #8
                Originally posted by standbyme
                Really, I had no idea, glad I posted, where did you find that out.

                So would I be best using the doc spex recommends?
                I see that this is an old thread but I wanted to say that yes, buying from that doc is a good idea if you're in the UK. Good price, reliable delivery and you know you're getting the real deal.
                I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

                My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

                I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

                Comment

                Working...