Since I've been addicted to the crack that is ******* 15 Plus for many years now, I'm freaked out about Dr. Lee getting shut down. I'm frantically looking for a replacement, and on Amazon I just found this -
http://www.amazon.com/PROPYLENE-Medi...dp/B004H1K4ZY/
It's not Dualgen or Perfect Image Solutions, it's from a company called Professional Hair Products. It's a 15% Minox with 5% Azelaic acid with NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL! Is this the one we're looking for?
I can't wait to hear feedback, I may pick up a bottle if no word in the next few days from other BTT readers. Does anyone have any other replacements they're now using that work well?
http://www.amazon.com/PROPYLENE-Medi...dp/B004H1K4ZY/
It's not Dualgen or Perfect Image Solutions, it's from a company called Professional Hair Products. It's a 15% Minox with 5% Azelaic acid with NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL! Is this the one we're looking for?
I can't wait to hear feedback, I may pick up a bottle if no word in the next few days from other BTT readers. Does anyone have any other replacements they're now using that work well?
Comment