Topical Dutasteride - 9 months results - No side effects!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mustang2
    • Mar 2020

Topical Dutasteride - 9 months results - No side effects!

Hi Guys,

I have been on topical Dutasteride for almost 9 months now. It has completely stopped my hair loss and even regenerated my crown.
    I have not experienced any side effects so far. I had very bad sides with oral finasteride and even worse with topical finasteride. Plasma DHT shows a systemic reduction of just 15% and scalp DHT is down 80%.

Baseline

3 months

7 months

I get it compounded locally with a Dr's prescription in Europe.

Currently using 0.1%
  • Paulhenry
    • Jan 2020

Interesting.

I had horrible side with both oral and topical finasteride. Maybe I should give topical dutasteride a try.
    However I'm curious about the science behind this, especially when all the internet is claiming that duta is more powerful and more prone to give you sides than fina.

Were you taking other medication / had a hair transplant during these 9 months?

Comment

• mustang2
      • Mar 2020

Topical Dut is 537 KDA. 500 rule applies. It does not get vascularized. I already did all the plasma and scalp DHT tests hence no sides
      It reduces scalp DHT up to 90% leaving plasma DHT intact.

No other med nor HT

Comment

• Paulhenry
        • Jan 2020

Thanks for you quick answer.

By the way you have posted in another topic and the photo do not look like its the same person.
        Also you claimed taking 1% solution and now 0.1%... So what is the right concentration?
        I will not name where I get it to avoid people thinking I am promoting a certain pharmacy, clinic or brand. Concentration it's 1% and it's Liposomal. I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both finasteride and Topical Finasteride. I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are

Comment

• mustang2
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Paulhenry
          Thanks for you quick answer.

By the way you have posted in another topic and the photo do not look like its the same person.
          Also you claimed taking 1% solution and now 0.1%... So what is the right concentration?
          https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...mazing-results
          Yes, my bad, I posted a pictured of someone else to promote Dutasteride.

Apologies Paul.

Comment

• Paulhenry
            • Jan 2020

The question is : is this person you call "someone else" was really applying topical duta or it was just a random picture?

By the way I can have access to one solution of Minox 7% + 0.1% duta or another one containing only 0.5 % duta.
            Which one would you recommend to try first?

Comment

• mustang2
              • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Paulhenry
              The question is : is this person you call "someone else" was really applying topical duta or it was just a random picture?

By the way I can have access to one solution of Minox 7% + 0.1% duta or another one containing only 0.5 % duta.
              Which one would you recommend to try first?
              I don't know, you should ask him.

Since I am a liar you should not ask me for advice on concentrations. Wish I could have helped.

Comment

• Paulhenry
                • Jan 2020

Man, l don't even know if you're serious or not...
                I am not an native English speaker so irony might not work with me...

To make things clear : if your post was saying the truth from the beginning I am really sorry to have expressed some doubts.
                You know like me there's plenty of guys on the internet trying to sell some scam or just making fun of serious forum members...

If you lied for whatever reason I don't blame you. Just erase your old post and tell us the reason. That's it.

Comment

• HairGuru
                  • Dec 2018

The place I buy my Topical Finesteride a compounding pharmacy now sells Topical Dutasteride.

Check their link for details and they give forum members 10% discount when you buy 3 bottles. You need to buy the prescription and then pay for the mixture by Murray Avenue Apothecary. They ship to most countries world wide, check with the pharmacy first.

See my thread here for details and use JAZZ code for the discount.

Dr Klein Hair Growth MD closing! Hi guys i received an email that Hair Growth MD is permanently closing. I found Jazz1 thread below to help anyone wanting the exact same product. Thread: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21?highlight= Email Quote: Hair

Hey guys I have been using this Topical Finesteride for a few months and seems to be working. I just saw a thread on the other Hairloss forum and checked with the compound pharmacy. They now selling Topical Dutasteride, which is great news. I wonder how effective this would be compared to Topical Finesteride. Check the

Prescription link

Comment

• Yikes123
                    • Mar 2020

Hey Mustang, I read your posts on this on baldtruthtalk. Are you using the lipo vehicle to reduce the chance of it going systematic or did you find that was not necessary?

Comment

• mustang2
                      • Mar 2020

I use a standard non alcohol based solution.
                      Molecule is big enough to prevent absorption.

Comment

• Yikes123
                        • Mar 2020

I’m thinking about adding this Tom regime once I go on TRT. I already take fin and RU without getting side effects so I figure a low dose of this should counter any spikes in DHT TRT causes

Comment

• Paulhenry
                          • Jan 2020

Dutasteride mesotherapy looks quite promissing.

Do you think it is possible to do self-injections with mesogun or use topical dut along with dermaroller?

Comment

• mustang2
                            • Mar 2020

You can use a dermapen at 2mm and apply 2ml of 0.05% dutasteride, that is what mesotherapy is.

Comment

• Paulhenry
                              • Jan 2020

Thanks!

I am a trying topical dut solution now:
                              -7% minoxidil
                              -1.5% horse placenta
                              -0.1% dut
                              -0.1% ocytocin

First application : two sprays on Satuday evening
                              Second application : two sprays on Sunday evening
                              It was direct application to the sclap. I didn't use dermaroller.

I already feel some sides effectss : diziness, nausea, fatigue and slight breast pain.
                              Nothing like strong headache, mental confusion, increase muscle strengh, sleep disorder and limp dick like I had with fin. I was able to sleep like a baby. No sexual side so far.
                              So I'll stop for the moment until things gets better and maybe try again with just one application.

I just wonder if this diziness is coming from dut or ocytocin. Why the hell a drug maker will add ocytocin to a hairloss solution?
                              That also mean that an API with molar mass higher than 500 g/mol can impact serum levels in some individuals.

Comment

Working...