Propecia in the news

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drip
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2015
    • 13

    #1

    Propecia in the news

    I haven't been keeping up with propecia for a while now, cosntantly thinking if I should get on it or not. The side effects that people report really frighten me and whenever I use the news function on Google to find new information or studies about the product, I only see negative articles about the sexual dysfunction side effects.

    Is there any way to get more comfortable with the idea of possible side effects? I don't want to cause any permanent damage to my body, since I'm only 20 and have to live with this decision for a very long time.

    thanks in advance for your advice
  • topt
    Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 41

    #2
    Originally posted by drip
    I haven't been keeping up with propecia for a while now, cosntantly thinking if I should get on it or not. The side effects that people report really frighten me and whenever I use the news function on Google to find new information or studies about the product, I only see negative articles about the sexual dysfunction side effects.

    Is there any way to get more comfortable with the idea of possible side effects? I don't want to cause any permanent damage to my body, since I'm only 20 and have to live with this decision for a very long time.

    thanks in advance for your advice
    I am sorry but what do you expect people will say here. Its a hairloss forum.
    Its great, no sides, best thing ever. There is a lot more than just sexual dysfunction.

    http://urologytimes.modernmedicine.c...loss?page=full
    "Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with AGA is very limited, is of poor quality, and seems to be systematically biased."

    Comment

    • Thaddaeus
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2015
      • 21

      #3
      Probability of permanent side effects is very low, if you do get side effects early on from taking it then these will usually subside as your body adapts to a different hormonal profile.
      There's always an element of risk... that's life!

      Comment

      Working...