Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

I will.
    Like i mentioned before hair loss is not a cure based phenomenon, and yeas genetics has a part of it but that docent mean itīs not treatable.
    Still amazed though how far we are willing to go by using drugs, and the pharma companies and hair transplant doctors made this a huge business.

Comment

• SunriseWarrior
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
      I will.
      Like i mentioned before hair loss is not a cure based phenomenon, and yeas genetics has a part of it but that docent mean itīs not treatable.
      Still amazed though how far we are willing to go by using drugs, and the pharma companies and hair transplant doctors made this a huge business.
      It's sad though... that doctors don't wish to help nowadays, but get most money out of you. They would sell you their own "patented" products for hundreds of dollars and propecia of "their own brand" promising 100% results, while obviously giving a bit to no result. This world tries to make hairloss like not an issue, while there are still millions of men all over the world suffering over something that should be cured.

Comment

• robjacksen
        • Feb 2015

I will.
        Two quick q's ...

1. How long did it take before you started to notice your hairs weren't falling out anymore?

2. How come you don't recommend using the dr bonners soap to wash out the treatment?

Comment

• Herbaliser
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by robjacksen
          Two quick q's ...

1. How long did it take before you started to notice your hairs weren't falling out anymore?

2. How come you don't recommend using the dr bonners soap to wash out the treatment?
          It took about a month to see my first new hairs popping, and it did not fall anymore.
          You can look from time to time closely at your scalp, because they are really thin like a new born baby hair in the beginning.

You can use the Dr.bronners soap to wash it off, but it dries the hair quiet quickly when used every day.
          I use this one http://www.urtekram.com/products/bod...organic-250-ml

Comment

• Herbaliser
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SunriseWarrior
            It's sad though... that doctors don't wish to help nowadays, but get most money out of you. They would sell you their own "patented" products for hundreds of dollars and propecia of "their own brand" promising 100% results, while obviously giving a bit to no result. This world tries to make hairloss like not an issue, while there are still millions of men all over the world suffering over something that should be cured.
            My sister in law doctor was shocked that they actually prescribe Finasteride for hair loss, and for me scary that they got it approved.
            Many are locked in the only approved drugs, but there is reasons why, and think about the gaining since your are stuck with it for the rest of your life so they are not in a hurry to refine hair loss treatments.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• SunriseWarrior
              • Aug 2015

Herbaliser, I wanted to know (and of all others visiting this topic) your opinion on the White Iodine solution and if you seen any result with it on your hair. I've heard it helps out with growth in some cases and with itching (I have lots of itching in my scalp for some reason), so I wanted to ask around what people think about this solution.

Continuing with Emu oil mixture, hair seems to fall off, but its because I missed 4 days I think :/

Comment

• robjacksen
                • Feb 2015

I will.
                Hello,

I was hoping/wondering if there's any chance you could post the step by step pictures. I think it would be awesome if you did, just so we all could make sure we're doing it things pretty similar to your plan.

Thanks!!

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by robjacksen
                  Hello,

I was hoping/wondering if there's any chance you could post the step by step pictures. I think it would be awesome if you did, just so we all could make sure we're doing it things pretty similar to your plan.

Thanks!!
                  Hi robjacksen,

I will post my regime tomorrow with pics on every single step i make.
                  And yeas i really believe this remedy will work for others since it is a treatment!, and not a cure.
                  Like mentioned before my advice is to stop using synthetic supplements, drugs and understand our basic needs, since they don't have the vital co-factors for your bodies fundamental needs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                    • Oct 2015

Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
                    How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?
                    The proof is the fact that millions of people try natural treatments for various illnesses and if any of them worked for hairloss we would know by now.

Do you know how powerful genes are? You need powerful synthetic drugs to combat genetic hairloss effectively. FDA or not this is reality.

Go ahead and smear plants on your head and eat healthy. You'll just live long enough to see your shiny plant nourished NW7.

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                      • Oct 2015

Hi robjacksen,

I will post my regime tomorrow with pics on every single step i make.
                      And yeas i really believe this remedy will work for others since it is a treatment!, and not a cure.
                      Like mentioned before my advice is to stop using synthetic supplements, drugs and understand our basic needs, since they don't have the vital co-factors for your bodies fundamental needs.
                      Your body's natural needs? If you have genetic hairloss then your natural process is to lose your hair, get real. Many men's hairloss stops on its own at a certain point. This is more than likely the case with you. Your hair looks better styled but you show no real regrowth.

My advice to people here reading his advice is to go see a dermatologist or even a GP.

This guy isn't qualified to treat your hairloss. People who follow armchair scientists go bald.

Finasteride, Dutasteride, or Minoxidil. These actually do something against hairloss with thousands of success stories documented with actual evidence.

If you refuse to take one or a combination of the above you will continue to lose your hair in the pattern your genetics have decided for you. These are the facts. You don't have to like them, but the evidence is clear as day that natural garbage does not stop hairloss.

Cheers

Comment

• jamesst11
                        • Jun 2014

Herbaliser,
                        You have a nice head of hair! We need to see a photo of your head, in the exact same lighting, from the exact same angle from a precise moment before you started your regiment. I definitely believe that eating green and juicing helps nourish every organ in the body, including the hair follicle... what a lot of us are having trouble believing is HOW this stops the very specific androgens produced by the body and all the intricate biochemical pathways that lead to altering the follicle to a state that in can no longer produce a terminal hair... If anything, eating super healthy, juicing and herbal remedies etc. should just make your systems work even more efficiently and naturally.. and the process of hair loss is completely natural.

Comment

• Vcarepharmacy
                          • Oct 2015

Most women’s lose their hair fall. There is lots of reason of hair falling like hormonal factors, medical condition etc. To get rid of this problem you need to take some medicine like Hair A-Gain, Finpecia, Coverit 2 and can use the best hair oil like Tugain. That’s improve your hair growth.

Comment

• SunriseWarrior
                            • Aug 2015

Guys, sorry for being away. Was a bit down so didn't want to write any stupid posts.

@Herbaliser, I am still waiting for your Step by Step following of your daily routine topical

Hope you are still around here and could help me out.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
                              Herbaliser,
                              You have a nice head of hair! We need to see a photo of your head, in the exact same lighting, from the exact same angle from a precise moment before you started your regiment. I definitely believe that eating green and juicing helps nourish every organ in the body, including the hair follicle... what a lot of us are having trouble believing is HOW this stops the very specific androgens produced by the body and all the intricate biochemical pathways that lead to altering the follicle to a state that in can no longer produce a terminal hair... If anything, eating super healthy, juicing and herbal remedies etc. should just make your systems work even more efficiently and naturally.. and the process of hair loss is completely natural.
                              I did not take hair loss seriously, but i thought why not share my experience.
                              The thing is it docent matter what i put here due to my regime itself, since i realized how far people are willing to go to gain hair.
                              Imagine a guy using non drugs or supplements, since hair regrowth is a very complex matter and therefore we (they) have to find a cure.

My pictures is not with the same lightning or angle as mentioned because of the non seriousness from my side because itīs only hair.
                              Still amazed though if you canīt see my progress, but then again not because itīs serious stuff and i canīt just post a simplistic treatment since itīs a cure.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Herbaliser
                                • Apr 2015

I give up.
                                There is no point anymore since i understand how trapped people are with proven cures $$$$
                                Just shared my experience and that's it.

Comment

Working...