Hairloss/Hair Oils by Divine Herbal.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TubZy
    • Feb 2015

Prepped a week of neo with RU/OC mix. Also added in the oils. Itch is literally gone now. Im on my 5th day with the OC 2%..the 1% wasn't enough still had some itching. Will keep you posted.

Comment

• TubZy
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Nice bro, keep positive as stated make sure you leave the oils on the scalp for at least 8 hours!

Also you still have Susan's mixture to add, I pray your itch subsides and things work positively for you .

Also to add you use Ketaconazole? If yes which shampoo? I would get some 2% Nizoral and 1% Regenepure I will guid should how to use this etc.
      Working great bro I started Susan's topical 3 days ago and have been using the oils for a week. My scalp feels great and pretty much all itching has subsided. One thing I did notice immediately after adding Susan's was my hair looked darker and healthier the next day. I'm assuming from the biotin? But things are going good right now. Looking forward to see the results over the next few months. The best thing is that I'm essentially using no anti androgens. My regime is:

Regenepure DR every day , usually twice a day along with Jason's aloe Vera shampoo

1% OC mixed to neogenic applied every night

Susan's topical applied every night

Divine oils applied every other day..either at night or after the gym (when I applied at night I leave on for 8 hours, when applied after gym I try to leave on for 2-3 hours.

Comment

• Parsia
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by TubZy
        Working great bro I started Susan's topical 3 days ago and have been using the oils for a week. My scalp feels great and pretty much all itching has subsided. One thing I did notice immediately after adding Susan's was my hair looked darker and healthier the next day. I'm assuming from the biotin? But things are going good right now. Looking forward to see the results over the next few months. The best thing is that I'm essentially using no anti androgens. My regime is:

Regenepure DR every day , usually twice a day along with Jason's aloe Vera shampoo

1% OC mixed to neogenic applied every night

Susan's topical applied every night

Divine oils applied every other day..either at night or after the gym (when I applied at night I leave on for 8 hours, when applied after gym I try to leave on for 2-3 hours.
        Hello Tubzy , I do have the oil too , I also ordered susan lotion and both recommended by Jazz , would you please tell me how many hours after susan lotion you apply the divine oils ? I just like to know the duration of gap you make between those two applications. thanks

Comment

• TubZy
          • Feb 2015

Right now, I do my neogenic and OC and then wait 20-30min until I apply susan topical since neogenic dries fast. I wait about 20min after apply the susan topical then I apply the oil. I have the lotion from susan so it absorbs pretty fast.

Comment

• joesmithhpw
            • Aug 2015

Please tell us product name.

Comment

• TubZy
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by joesmithhpw
              Please tell us product name.
              Divine herbal oil, it's the name of the thread

Comment

• Bladen
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by chicago99
                I have also started using it for about a month. Great product, less shedding and hair more healthy.
                Have you seen any regrowth yet mate? Ive seen some new fine hairs (like baby hair) appear since about mid-July but no dense hair yet and they haven't grown more than a couple of centimetres. Maybe Im not using properly or need to use that booster treatment on their site. What's your routine, are you using anything else in conjunction with this? For reference I use every 2nd night and wash out in the morning.
                Jazz1 you know of anyone at all with regrowth using this and how they applied it (with or without booster) or how long for? Would be good for motivation. Thanks.

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

Is Oc safe

Is Oc safe Has a body had any side effects with oc?

Comment

• creatine
                    • Jul 2016

you can take D-biotin if hair loss

Comment

• Anthony1987
                      • Jul 2016

Sorry for being the unbeliever, but why would this work?

" For the first time, the potency of every scientifically proven plant oil & extract from countries across the world" - the the products site. Where is the scientific proof?

Comment

• Bladen
                        • Apr 2015

Sorry it's been nearly 2 years since I was on here last and forgot to share what happened with the Divine oils. Actually I didn't notice any growth at all with the Hair oil, even though was using for years. But the shedding stopped which I guess was a benefit. now I just use it like once every week but shedding returns when I forget to use it for more than a cpl weeks! On the other hand my older brother (38 y.o) who I suggested it to started using in about August 2016 and he has got some new growth with it. Annoying but pot luck! back to the drawing board for me lol.

Comment

• Bladen
                          • Apr 2015

Quick update! Adding the divine herbal boosting treatment since 3 months ago is helping with growth much better than just the hair oil on its own. Wish I did this before..
                          Jazz1 I can't see the pictures you posted it says something about please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting. is it just my browser? :/

Comment

• Bladen
                            • Apr 2015

Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
                            Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally

Comment

• Steven D
                              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Bladen
                              Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
                              Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally
                              Does saw palmetto really work?

Comment

• Bladen
                                • Apr 2015

Not entirely sure mate. I read ppl opening and applying capsules to scalp directly and some with water as a supplement internally to lower DHT. Still early days for me and s.p capsules but no sides so far! Taking 3 capsules a day with meals.
                                Originally posted by Steven D
                                Does saw palmetto really work?

Comment

Working...