Gastritis problems cause by Proscar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuce
    • May 2013

Gastritis problems back in full force. I don't know if it is Fin. I even tried reducing dose and it feels a little better. SO could my body be having a reaction to it? I don't know. I will cut the dose a little lower. I really don't want to get off of it. My gastrologist wants me to schedule a endoscopy but I have not met my deductible yet so I may have to wait until the new year. The doctor said that medications like that usually don't cause these problems. SO I don't think it is Fin but who knows. I have not had any side effects taking this drug for three months.

Comment

• bobtucker
      • Apr 2020

Originally posted by deuce
      Hello everyone. I have been taking a quarter of proscar everyday for about two months now. Was taking a quarter every three days for two months before that. Never had any problems really but about a month ago I keep getting stomach problems, such as upset stomach, heartburn, belching every few minutes. It is miserable. i went see a Dr. and he said there is nothing to be done until they put a tube down my throat. I have that scheduled for January. Has anyone heard of fin causing these types of problems? I never had these kind of problems before, but it could just be from years of eating unhealthy. I know It sucks and I do not want to stop fin because I am in the middle of a horrible shed. I would lose all my gains or all my losses. Please help.
      Did you ever find out if it was the finasteride or not causing gastritis?

Comment

Working...