Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Hey jazz

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Hey Folligen 100% helps as when I had AA on my beard few years back minoxidol grew my hairs back very fine thin white. When I applied Folligen they grew back terminal black.

In reads to DHT, you considered those Divine oils they contain natural DHT blockers. Also you could get Susan to formulate you higher % minoxidil or even add a very low dosage of Finesteride like 0.05% or 0.025%?
    Even the lowest dose of fin will still cause it to go systematic and I'll gain weight , unless there's a way to stop it going systematic but there's been talk of this before , I can't Handel Azelic acid with minoxidil , so can you think of a minioxdill with Dht blockers I could have ? Also this folligen cream did you buy it from Amazon how does it work ? And does it block Dht ?
    Any sides ?

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

I mean Folligen cream alone won't do much in blocking DHT, it's more to thicken existing vellus hairs. As above Tarriko uses the hair signals one which contains saw palmetto, for me thay cream made me very horny, everyone is different. I only use the Folligen cream now as I'm trying to thicken some vellus hairs around my hairline.

Where do you buy folligen cream ? Any sides
      I would consider those Divine herbal hair oils both Divine oil and boosting, as they contain natural DHT blockers. My first choice of defence is Finesteride .

Where do you buy folligen cream ? Any sides And does it have a shedding period ?

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Hey champ did you find the Folligen cream?
        Haven't added yet after seeing Swiss temples results , I asked Susan if she could make a natural version of that as a topical , also have you seen herbilisers results on this forum impressive .

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

I'm giving it a go

The Male Grooming Review. An insight into male grooming products, men's beauty, health and herbal supplements. We are the ultimate male grooming blog.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

What's this crock of shit scam? Wasn't trx2 bad enough??

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Looks like it's made by those conning bastards too.. Clever tactics...

Comment

• hawk64hk
                • Dec 2015

It take me more than a month to go over all the pages in this thread. Really gain a lot of knowledge from the thread. Thanks to those who has shared their experience in this thread so that I can learn from them

I've suffered from diffuse thinning for some time. I've once use Dr. Lee ******* but it's long time ago. Then 3 years ago, I start using Lipogaine but it gradually lose its strength so that I switch to 5% foam. However, I've serious sleep disorder with this stuff. If I apply the foam, I ends up staying awake on the bed for 2 hours before I can sleep. This's really abnormal to me. Do you guys have any issue with using the 5% foam?

Besides, I want to try Susan product but I have no idea what ingredient for the foam and regime I should use. Jazz1, Can I send mail to your mail A/C for your advice?

THX

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

you just missed out on a 20% off sale Susan was having. a bottle of the compounded minox cost 90 dollars. so with the discount it was more affordable. she rarely gives discounts on her products.
                  Originally posted by hawk64hk
                  It take me more than a month to go over all the pages in this thread. Really gain a lot of knowledge from the thread. Thanks to those who has shared their experience in this thread so that I can learn from them

I've suffered from diffuse thinning for some time. I've once use Dr. Lee ******* but it's long time ago. Then 3 years ago, I start using Lipogaine but it gradually lose its strength so that I switch to 5% foam. However, I've serious sleep disorder with this stuff. If I apply the foam, I ends up staying awake on the bed for 2 hours before I can sleep. This's really abnormal to me. Do you guys have any issue with using the 5% foam?

Besides, I want to try Susan product but I have no idea what ingredient for the foam and regime I should use. Jazz1, Can I send mail to your mail A/C for your advice?

THX

Comment

• warner8
                    • Jan 2015

you just missed out on a 20% off sale Susan was having. a bottle of the compounded minox cost 90 dollars. so with the discount it was more affordable. she rarely gives discounts on her products.

THX

Comment

• hawk64hk
                      • Dec 2015

Thanks for let me know of the discount. But, first of all, I need to write to Jazz1 for his advice on the regime.

Comment

• hawk64hk
                        • Dec 2015

Warner8, By the way, do you have any experience using Susan product?

Comment

• charlie76761
                          • Oct 2014

Jazz - i know you're a massive fan of Susan's mix and very keen to push on such insight to the wider community

However, i had to throw away her stuff as it's so thick and oily, i can't use it as makes my hair so very oily that when i put it on you can see so much scalp.

I've gone back to Dr Klein's original product, hairgrowthmd, which is back up and running under a chap called Dr Adam Miller who is very switched on and knowledgeable with hair loss developments which is refreshing to know (ended up talking to him for about 20 mins on various hair loss topics when i had my consultation with him)

I should receive their 5% and 10% which comes in a spray form (should be v light/less oily) in a week or two. Will feedback

Comment

• warner8
                            • Jan 2015

yes since march of this year, but not with any success

i used the 12%, then the 15% and now i will try the 30% with the addition of topical fin (they had a 20% off sale last week friday so i took advantage of it). this is my last attempt with susans products. the products are expensive, but pure,BUT i have not seen any results to justify continue using them if the 30% doesn't do a thing. I'm only trying the 30% as a last option on the advice of another member on the various forums kgatton suggested i give it a try who also uses her products. the problem is every time u want to bump up the minox you have to get a new scrip from this medical wellness pharmacy online and it costs $60. you get the script back the same day though. susan then charges about $90 to compound it and it takes a week or more for delivery. so its a $150 commitment just to start.

some have had success with it, other have not. i was a great responder to minox in my early 20's using generic 5% and now longer get that response despite adding fin to my regimen. i thought that increasing the minox % would do the trick, but not so confident in that anymore. i also think you should get on topical RU if you have not yet, and start incorporating castor/coconut/emu and other oils. basically slam this thing at different angles and don't wait on it. i think minox, fin, RU and oils are the best treatment options available at the moment.

Warner8, By the way, do you have any experience using Susan product?

Comment

• Parsia
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by charlie76761
                              Jazz - i know you're a massive fan of Susan's mix and very keen to push on such insight to the wider community

However, i had to throw away her stuff as it's so thick and oily, i can't use it as makes my hair so very oily that when i put it on you can see so much scalp.

I've gone back to Dr Klein's original product, hairgrowthmd, which is back up and running under a chap called Dr Adam Miller who is very switched on and knowledgeable with hair loss developments which is refreshing to know (ended up talking to him for about 20 mins on various hair loss topics when i had my consultation with him)

I should receive their 5% and 10% which comes in a spray form (should be v light/less oily) in a week or two. Will feedback
                              Thanks for the update charlie , Actually I use susan 15 % lotion ( Promox ) for more than 4 months and I have seen significant regrowth
                              in my frontal scalp , I have to wait more to see the peak of my regrowth , but so far I satisfy from the result , to me its not oily at all and
                              very convenient to use , I keep my hair short for better absorbs , So do you use the same and its oily to you ?
                              I also like to use the spray , if you can please tell me more about the price for 10% .

Comment

• warner8
                                • Jan 2015

hey parse, are u using the fin in 15% minox from susan?

Originally posted by Parsia
                                Thanks for the update charlie , Actually I use susan 15 % lotion ( Promox ) for more than 4 months and I have seen significant regrowth
                                in my frontal scalp , I have to wait more to see the peak of my regrowth , but so far I satisfy from the result , to me its not oily at all and
                                very convenient to use , I keep my hair short for better absorbs , So do you use the same and its oily to you ?
                                I also like to use the spray , if you can please tell me more about the price for 10% .

Comment

Working...