Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parsia
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Eire1980
    Anyone know how to reorder?

Don't see it on their website.

Any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Hello Eire
    I think the best thing is call or email her.
    I've got susan lotion 15 % for 6 months supply and I'm curious to do the same if I get any result.
    So far I'm on it for less than 3 months , may I ask if you get any result so far or not please?

Comment

• Eire1980
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Parsia
      Hello Eire
      I think the best thing is call or email her.
      I've got susan lotion 15 % for 6 months supply and I'm curious to do the same if I get any result.
      So far I'm on it for less than 3 months , may I ask if you get any result so far or not please?
      Hey mate, thanks for the feedback.
      I did end up ringing Susan.
      I have been alternating from minox 12.5 with fin 0.05 and minox without fin just because I was afraid of sides..my crown has got worse though..so I've just ordered 3 bottles of minox 12.5 with fin and will stick to that daily and see how I go..are you seeing anything after 3 months?

Comment

• Parsia
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Eire1980
        Hey mate, thanks for the feedback.
        I did end up ringing Susan.
        I have been alternating from minox 12.5 with fin 0.05 and minox without fin just because I was afraid of sides..my crown has got worse though..so I've just ordered 3 bottles of minox 12.5 with fin and will stick to that daily and see how I go..are you seeing anything after 3 months?
        Thanks buddy , Actually I used lipogaine before and get some result , After 3 months of using susan lotion I haven't seen anything special yet , if that would be the case in the next
        couple months and don't get any regrowth I will drop it , and its very pricey.

Comment

• warner8
          • Jan 2015

i am kind of with you on this one, i bought the 12% with no results after 4 months, and then jumped to the 15% with progesterone, and still nothing after 3 months. if nothing by december (f it last till then), i won't be reordering from her.

Originally posted by Parsia
          Thanks buddy , Actually I used lipogaine before and get some result , After 3 months of using susan lotion I haven't seen anything special yet , if that would be the case in the next
          couple months and don't get any regrowth I will drop it , and its very pricey.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
            What about the rest using her products any luck or results?

I added her glutathione mixtures and melatonin recently so will keep you guys updated as I have alot of vellus hairs around my temples I'm trying to make terminal.
            Jazz I kneed your help , I'm starting to find pillow hairs and not so many in the shower , now I think I needs Susan's details , and prescriptions I can't tolerate fin I tried lipogaine but got a fast heart rate , you said minoxidil with Azelic is better with cream less side effects , or maybe I'll just get a cream minoxidil stronger one made up ? With a Dht blocker if I can't Handel Azelic acid ? Please get back to me ASAP thanks.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Found this jazz

3.) Melatonin I would recommend that you just use this first before the spirolactolone as it does the same thing spiro does: It competes for the Androgen receptors and fits into them like a key into a lock so that

there is already a melatonin molecule in it when the DHT comes by, so that the DHT cant do any damage. Spiro does offer more powerful results, but melatonin is 80% as effective for a fraction of the cost. A bottle of melatonin will run you about 10 bucks a month.
              Take one pill of 3g melatonin, and place it in that clean right guard cap you already cleaned out, angle it a bit, then put about 2-3 ml of water in there and watch the pill rapidly fall apart and dissolve.
              How to Use: This can be done right after you towel dry your hair, your hair can be still wet with this. Simply mix thoroughly with the rogaine applicator stick in the right guard cap with the water, suck it up and out of the stick a few times to completely mix it, then apply the water/melatonin mixture with the rogaine stick directly to the scalp all over. Afterwards yuur hair will be dripping with the melatonin/water solution so you can just towel dry your hair again as you previously did when you just stepped out of the shower. Dont worry, you wont rub off the melatonin with a towel, its in your receptors on your scalp. Especially if your hair is still moderatly thick. If your hair is really thin, slightly rub the towel over those areas. But someone with my thick hair? I towel dry it with gusto.
              Once the scalp is totally dry by air drying or blow drying your hair, you can then apply an application of rogaine on top of it.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Hey thanks for this tip as I had been mixing the stuff when I apply spiro S5 cream.
                Thanks jazz just more shedding think it's nothing hairs still thick I just want a Dht blocker , so is Susan mixing melatonin with minoxidil or seperate it sounds promising for me since I can't Handel propecia ?

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

Reganpure Igrow minoxidil and its stable and thick

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Jazz Susan recommended

Jazz Susan recccomended, I do like the topical Melatonin but our AG with Biotin 3% is a stronger antioxidant and helps the follicle mature Michael.

Ag with biotin what's your thoughts on this ?

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

AG with Biotin 3% is a stronger antioxidant and helps the follicle mature ,Keep the follicles healthy, keep antioxidants high in the hair.
                      Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin is a no brainer addition is 3 percent too strong jazz ??? You think if I shed hair from this it will grow back ?

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Hey I can not comment yet as I just recently added them alongside Folligen cream to help thicken my vellus hairs. I read upon Acetyl Glutathione to be the most powerfull antioxidant, but in men's case we suffer MPB so we need a DHT blocker before even considering other alternative topicals to work alone. That's why I never recommend this stuff alone as it won't work as effective than finesteride due to you suffering MPB.

You also considered S5 spiro cream from ************? What shampoo are you using? I always recommend Regenepuren DR, Ketaconazole helps inhibit DHT.
                        I use reganpure my hair loss must be stress related because I can not take a Dht blocker because of weight gain, seems the ketaconazole twice a day ten mins and minoxidil and Igrow were enough for me Atm , but I always want thicker but I'm scared to add another treatment and get shedding and it doesn't grow back so I'm hesitant , you recommend folligen cream ?

Comment

• jamesst11
                          • Jun 2014

Jazz,
                          Do you get any positive results from the formula you mentioned? I am considering trying this... is it greasy?

Comment

• Tarikko
                            • Aug 2014

Hey guys,

I haven't posted here for almost a year..

Latest update, i switched the Belgravia liquid solution for Susan's one... 15% minox, progesterone, Finasteride, AA, hydrocortisone... and my hair became thicker than ever...

However recently, as i was telling bro Jazz on whatsapp, i incorporated the hair signals cream therapy... which combines saw palmetto, tea extracts among other ingredients... and I experienced a shed...

for a month or so.. or past week, my hair has picked up again and hopefully ill gain some more ground..

My latest craze is the onion juice... started 2 days ago... i chop fresh onions into a juice and i apply all over my scalp andleave for half an hour.. my hair feels amazing after the shower and the shampoo never lathered so beautifully for some reason.. only downside is the stink and no matter how many times i wash my hair, you can still smell it if you step close enough lol... nevertheless i've decided to carry on with it and add it to my intense regimen..

I will keep you posted

Comment

• warner8
                              • Jan 2015

man I've been on her 15% with all the stuff you listed minus the fin, and all i did was shed, and i have not had any regrowth or thickening. I've been on it since july go this year, so 3 months. when did you start seeing good results, and did you shed? also do you think the topical fin in the mixture makes the real diff, or is it the higher percent of the minox?
                              thanks
                              [/QUOTE]
                              Originally posted by Tarikko
                              Hey guys,

I haven't posted here for almost a year..

Latest update, i switched the Belgravia liquid solution for Susan's one... 15% minox, progesterone, Finasteride, AA, hydrocortisone... and my hair became thicker than ever...

However recently, as i was telling bro Jazz on whatsapp, i incorporated the hair signals cream therapy... which combines saw palmetto, tea extracts among other ingredients... and I experienced a shed...

for a month or so.. or past week, my hair has picked up again and hopefully ill gain some more ground..

My latest craze is the onion juice... started 2 days ago... i chop fresh onions into a juice and i apply all over my scalp andleave for half an hour.. my hair feels amazing after the shower and the shampoo never lathered so beautifully for some reason.. only downside is the stink and no matter how many times i wash my hair, you can still smell it if you step close enough lol... nevertheless i've decided to carry on with it and add it to my intense regimen..

I will keep you posted

Comment

• Tarikko
                                • Aug 2014

Hey Warner,

My regimen is so intense that i almost lose track of what I put on my hair... but one thing i noticed, whenever i add a new treatment i experience a minor shed...

I only been on susan stuff for 2-3 months now... definitely seen improvement.. im not sure why you keep shedding.. maybe bodies react differently..

This is my regimen as of now:

Minox 5% foam, once a day.. down from twice

Susan Lotion, everyday morning time

Belgravia 12.5% minox cream, every night

Fina pills, i take 0.5mg EOD

Hair signals cream, daily

Laser helmet 3 times a week

Onion juice, started 3 days ago, planning to use it 5 times a week.. the stink persists, i dunno what to do about it for now but im planning to keep going

Vitamins and supplements

Divine herbals 3 times a week

Emu Oil and Castor oil 3 times a week..

I might have missed something.. will update if so later.. but this is the bulk

I think the topical fin in the mixture is a big plus.. now im taking it orally and topically.. but cannot be certain.. as too many treatments are involved.

Comment

Working...