Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Never2late
    One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

Yea this is the concern to us, the price I was paying $119 dollars for Promox lotion 100ML, if they can match the pricing and products I'm pretty sure they can obtain good business and clients. I will call them next week to discuss prices as i think we need to try and make sure it's same price.

Also Dr Klein done discounts example,

Promox kit 169 dollars:
    60ml lotion
    2x60ml sprays
    For 100ml lotion kit was 189 dollars.

They sold 100ml lotion bottles for 119 dollars.

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Right I just sent Susan a long message and all prices I also diverted the link below so she can see the prices. Hopefully she can come to a good price plan permanent for us Forum guys and ex Dr Klein patients:

I sent the link to hairsite that has all prices of Dr kleins.

Comment

• Never2late
        • Aug 2014

Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

What's Susan's contact ?

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best
            That's what I have emailed her, stating she can build a long term client business if she helps us guys out on the forum as we post the feed back. Anyways just sent her a long email of the discounts Klein did with proof. I'm pretty confident she can do her best to give us good deals, at the end of the day from her business point she wants more clients and we need the product.

I really hope she can formulate something in a spray form aswell, fingers crossed once she gets the products of kleins I sent her she can go test them in her lab etc.

I'm also disappointed in Dr kleins office, I was heart Brocken when they told me I can no longer buy higher percent minxodiol let alone prescription formula. I tried every single day to find a doctor with zero luck, I even contacted Dorrie to beg her in finding us a doctor. I'm sure if Dorrie started making calls she could easily find a doctor to prescribe us Kleins formulations. I just fear that their business won't do aswell anymore since he's dead, as changing the formulations Dr Klein created is going to have a big impact on us ex patients, just like it did with Dr lee. Using 15% minxodiol than down grading to 5% is a big impact, but I'm just glad we have an alternative. I really like Tony and Dorrie, but just a shame what's Happend, I think Dorrie needs to understand in what I'm telling her.

I was originally going with polaris labs NR-10 but glad I found Susan who formulates the same stuff. Only question now is, will it be as effective and my answer is probably yes after researching her background.

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
              What's Susan's contact ?
              Her details are here:
              412-421-4996

To get a prescription you need to email Dr Kadz at medical wellness center I think it's around 60 dollars for 6 months prescription.

Champ call Susan first and discuss what you need she's really lovely and helpfull in discussing your needs.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                Her details are here:
                412-421-4996

To get a prescription you need to email Dr Kadz at medical wellness center I think it's around 60 dollars for 6 months prescription.

Champ call Susan first and discuss what you need she's really lovely and helpfull in discussing your needs.
                Does that mean we have to renew our prescription for 60 bucks every 6 months ?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Does that mean we have to renew our prescription for 60 bucks every 6 months ?
                  Yes, Unfortunatly i have no control over this and most doctors charge this Fee private check anywhere. Try finding a private doctor to precribe hairloss meds, it's very hard as I called around private clinics in US none of them were interested. I'm happy to pay this as I truly beleive in Dr Klein products, so if Susan can make us the same im happy as no other topical formulations on the market can beat this apart from RU58841. I tried every topical lotion potion and most of them are rubbish.

I seriously wish some big company can mass produce and formulate Dr kleins products to sell world wide to everyone. If I had things my way Champ I would seriously help everyone out, I always spoke to Dr Klein. To anyone who knew Dr Klein knows how great this person was, he was always willing to help me out. Dr Klein had a true passion in helping his patients, although he had a business to run I truly believe he was more than just money. His passion was to help his patients, his product was the best on the market. I'm just still down about his death, not only have I lost great products, I have lost a great Doctor who was always willing to take time in helping me out.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Right I sent susan a very long email regarding prices, hairsite still has the prices but I found a better site that shows his discount deals.

Anyways here's reply , so good news hopefully we can come to a fixed term.

"Wow Jazz! You are pumped glad to see!
                    I see no reason why I can't match these prices. Are all four of your emails the same?
                    I will have to go through them to pull the prices ok?
                    I will try to do that today ok?
                    Susan"

Comment

• jp125
                      • Aug 2014

Hi Jazz1 - sorry I am new to this forum and not as clued up as many, so be prepared for some stupid questions!

Quick background is I used Propecia tablets with success for 9 months but gave up 6 months ago due to sides.
                      I've started Minox 5% a few months ago but so far its not having any major success.

For someone like me (who is clueless) what is this combination you are talking about? What does it contain? And how can I get it - I'm in the UK.
                      I have aggressive diffuse thinning btw, which started two years.

thanks a lot

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Well, actually they didn't give me an exact price but said it would be around $100.00. That is considerably more than Dr Klein. I think Dr Kleins Promox 5% was $60 plus $9.95 shipping fee. I think, if memory serves me correctly. But with this new formulation you only use it once a day if I'm not mistaken. So I'm guessing this will last two months?? As far as Polaris Labs products are concerned, I like them. The NR-11 is a nice product with some good ingredients. It does contain 12% minoxidil sulphate. I'm not sure if the sulphate version is really better or not. I've read mixed reviews. Their products are not cheap either. With shipping to the U.S. I paid over $70. This really annoys me because the product is made here in the U.S., shipped over to the distributor and then sent back here. All because our FDA doesn't allow the sale of minoxidil formulations over 5%. But overall, I think Polaris Labs makes a good product, IMO. I'm certainly no expert though.
                        Quick question the NR-11 contains 0.1% finesteride, 12% minoxidol? When you used this alone did you see results?

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

I'm to scared to try high strenthg minoxdill because I'm sensitive to all medecations,I might see if Susan can make a 8 percent minoxdill. With biotin might try that !

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

I'm to scared to try high strenthg minoxdill because I'm sensitive to all medecations,I might see if Susan can make a 8 percent minoxdill. With biotin might try that !
                            Get it made in cream form you will be ok.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                              Get it made in cream form you will be ok.
                              What would you recommend jazz what strength , I can't take fin because of weight gain , and azelic acid didn't agree with me so what woul you recommend ?

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

hi jazz im certain that dr klines new formulas contained procapil and some peptides is this formula the same from susan, also it was tested minoxidil that is at different strengths and 5% was the best for hair regrowth if it works for you but many people get no regrowth and sometimes more hairloss.
                                Also I think if you use 5% twice a day as in dr klines formula was good and what happened to his trials will we never know what the results were? I for one do not like prop gly as its so greasy in uk there is a no prop gly formula with medroxyprogestorone which is like putting water on the scalp.

Comment

Working...