So tired of Non-Sufferers telling me to "get over it", "Hair loss is nothin. Move on"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dus
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by fred970
    Glorified prostitutes, these women do not love these ugly powerful men, and they will f-ck better-looking guys on the side.
    Ok, braw. You do realise western civilisation wasn't built on the appearance based society of the last 50 years. Women going after powerful men is completely natural as they have good proven genes. But your worldview is facked so why am I even bothering.

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by dus
      Ok, braw. You do realise western civilisation wasn't built on the appearance based society of the last 50 years. Women going after powerful men is completely natural as they have good proven genes. But your worldview is facked so why am I even bothering.
      Lets think about this from a Darwinian perspective... if throughout evolution women were selecting men on appearance alone with no consideration for ability to protect or provide for her, how long would they last in a pre-society historical scenario? Come on man, women dont just choose the "prettiest guy".

Gotta agree with dus.

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

None of this is to say looks are not important.

They are important.

I am simply stating that it is a multifaceted scenario with many complex variables.

With men its a bit more straightforward with the high-value on appearance thing, at least for me, lawl.

If women dont look good it is gameover.

Comment

• Dfaru94
          • Jul 2016

In response to the OP, it's annoying as f*ck.

I heard a 50-something man last week, who still has a full head of hair, say "ewww I'd rather just go bald! *scoff*" when hearing about integrated hair systems. He didn't say it to or about me, since I'm not immediately obviously balding yet.

But I was just thinking "lol, no, no you wouldn't, trust me".

It's easy to say that when you're, really, anything over 25 years old and you're still pretty thick up top. You'll never know the feeling of being in school or university, and being the only person in the room your age who is visibly balding. That's not even an experience I can claim really, since I can still easily mask my thinning somewhat at 22 (and will probably be able to for a while yet with the help of Finasteride).

Comment

Working...