Suggestions for the girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theGirlfriend
    • Feb 2013

Actually, Winston, I'd like to thank all of you for your help. Because these forums helped me a lot with looking at the whole thing from a different perspective. It would have been easy for me to just walk up to him and say, "it's just hair. Get over it", but because of all of the info you all shared here, I now know it goes way deeper than that. It's really not a matter of whether or not I accept him as he is, it's really about his acceptance of himself, as Morbo mentioned. I just want to make sure I help him as I much as I'm able to.

PS. dex89, thank you for your tips! I'd just like to mention I'm not looking for him to "wife me up", haha... I'm not thinking about trapping him into marrying me, it's just hurtful to see someone you like so much struggle with something you can hardly help them with... (But marriage, yeah, I hope it's somewhere in our future! )

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
      • Oct 2011

honestly, we need a moderator who squashes the negativity. it'll have to be a forum nazi but seriously, shut the **** up some of you insecure little boys.

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Tiger norwood's
        Good to hear, that you are confident about your hair loss and that you found a woman the likes you for who you am. It is not everybody who are equipped to deal with hair loss that way, and that is why we have a forum like this to help each other cope with it.
        He's also self-reported that he's married and has children. Why he thinks his hair status is even remotely comparable to a young, single guy is so asinine it makes my brain hurt.

Comment

Working...