If you could go to any doctor in New York area for a HT who would you pick?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chrisdav
    replied
    Dr Feller no doubt

    Leave a comment:


  • JudeL
    replied
    only one reply?!!? come on guys...

    PS thanks for the input!

    Leave a comment:


  • Follicle Death Row
    replied
    One vote here for Dr. Feller.

    Leave a comment:


  • If you could go to any doctor in New York area for a HT who would you pick?

    Hello everyone, hoping on setting up a consultation for HT, I've been on this forum and others searching for who the best in my area is but I am still undecided so I thought why not just ask abruptly who everyone feels is the best!
    SO, if you could go to any doctor in the New York, of course based on reputation and the quality of his/her work, who would it be ?
Working...