Wayne Rooney Hair transplant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standbyme
    • Jan 2011

seems quite a few people who have seen various photos believe he's using concealer. Apparantly you can wear some types of concealer and do sports. I havent seen the various pic's but the fact he went to the uk and its only a few months in it wouldnt surprise me.

Plus if you see the pics of rooney with his hair longer the change isnt as dramatic, he shaved his hair so he looked very bold.

That said I hope he isnt wearing concealer and the results are good because we sure lack top HT doc's in the uk.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

I think he's wearing dermmatch. He got it done in early June I think so it's nowhere near the finished result. Looks good though.

Comment

• 67mph
        • Mar 2010

A must see!
        Rooney in the Manchester FA Cup derby, the hair looks great, longer length than usual.
        Rooney's fue is a great success and without the concealer, i say this because it's raining and he's just scored (with a header!!) so pats on the head galore, what concealer can stand up to that?

We're passed the 6 month mark with his fue, what a result!

Thoughts?

57mph

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
          • May 2011

Well with dermmatch on you could go swimming. As for Wayne, I actually think he wasn't wearing any concealer today. Maybe he had more like 4000 FUE. I thought it was about 3000 orginally. Who knows. It looks very well anyway. Good for him.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Yeah I saw his results on tv just now-impressive

Comment

• ulanude
              • Dec 2011

amazing success. anybody knows name and address of his doctor?

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

I need hair nowwwwww. I want my hair back like Wayne.

Comment

• sausage
                  • Jan 2012

There is a lot of talk about whether Rooney is using Dermatch, simply dieing his hair or his hair is simply changing colour due to the reaction from the Hair Transplant.

I was just thinking back to the first shot of his Hair Transplant that he posted on Twitter:

He clearly is not wearing Dermatch in this photo.....the new grafted hair looks a decent density although I understand that 10-20% of grafted hair may have been lost since then as can be expected.

But....does everyone agree that this is the best photo to judge his density on, you would expect that to have grown out into a fairly decent head of hair as it looks like anyone would look with a shaved head, possibly a little thinner.

All the photo's I have seen look good, also when he is on TV. Yes he may have something in his hair but if he has, does he really need it, or is he just giving it that extra help for his or the surgeons sake.

Photo's on here of other people's results to me do not need dermatch as the hair looks thick enough in my eyes.

Here is another photo Rooney tweeted a few months back:

Here he is having a haircut and his hair looks amazing. He surely would not be wearing Dermatch whilst having a haircut?

So if we are going to speculate what his hair looks like without any Dermatch/hair die or whatever in it then aren't these 2 photos good photos to go by?

Comment

• 67mph
                    • Mar 2010

Great post sausage.

Whatever people say (on the forum) about him wearing concealer true or not (we don't know fo'sure) the result looks great, what we have to remember is what he lacked before the ht and what he has now, it's a great advert for ht's but you still gota do the research etc, etc.

Go Rooney, go Rooneys hair follicles!

57mph

Comment

• sausage
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 57mph
                      Great post sausage.

Whatever people say (on the forum) about him wearing concealer true or not (we don't know fo'sure) the result looks great, what we have to remember is what he lacked before the ht and what he has now, it's a great advert for ht's but you still gota do the research etc, etc.

Go Rooney, go Rooneys hair follicles!

57mph
                      Cheers.

I am researching and researching, unfortunately on these threads I don't get much of a response to a lot of my questions so its pretty slow research at the moment. There are about 10 questions I would like some answers to, once I have those answers I can start making proper decisions.

I have been influenced by Rooney to get a HT and I posted the post above to get other peoples views. I just want to make sure I am not being mugged in thinking Rooney's hair looks great when it could actually be the concealer making it look good.

I don't know much about concealers but surely you would not use a concealer on a grade 1 shaved head? and surely you wouldn't have any concealer on whilst having a haircut? It seems stupid to even ask these questions as the answer is surely that he would not have concealer on in these photos but I just want to be certain....

Comment

• Winston
                        • Mar 2009

It shows that your forum “join date” is January 2012, I would say that you probably have A LOT more research to go before jumping into to having a hair transplant. Wayne Rooney is just one person who appears to have had a very good hair transplant, but you can not base your decision on a single outcome or on whether people on this forum think he is wearing concealer or not. Take your time and do not rush your research. You would also do best to stick with IAHRS surgeons to have your consultations and have as many as possible.

Comment

• 67mph
                          • Mar 2010

Sausage, you've a long long road ahead and it takes hours (and hours) of time to research this subject, none of which is to be taken lightly, which i'm sure and i hope you know this already.

With regards to Rooney, unless you have direct access to the man himself you can only decide yourself what may be right or wrong from the (educated and not so educated) posts given in the thread and the same goes for all other threads you're involved with!

Good luck matey, 57mph

Comment

• sausage
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Winston
                            It shows that your forum “join date” is January 2012, I would say that you probably have A LOT more research to go before jumping into to having a hair transplant. Wayne Rooney is just one person who appears to have had a very good hair transplant, but you can not base your decision on a single outcome or on whether people on this forum think he is wearing concealer or not. Take your time and do not rush your research. You would also do best to stick with IAHRS surgeons to have your consultations and have as many as possible.
                            I understand Winston, but my join date means nothing.

I have suffered with hairloss for 10 years, I am definately not rushing into anything. I know what I need to do hense all my many recent posts on this forum.

I have already decided that if I am going to get it done it will be done by a IAHRS surgeon and I will decide which one to choose by the consultations I have, the recommendations online and the photos. I want the best. I will get as many consultations as possible.

I have not just looked at Rooney's hair, I have of course seen other celebrities that have had it done and they all look great, posts on here show great results to. I mean I can't get much more proof than that, although if you throw any skepticism into things then these photos could have been faked, photoshopped, etc... Celebrities may be wearing concealers...... I don't know for certain, but I doubt that is the case. What more evidence do I need!!!??!!!?

I constantly here people saying, do your research, do your research....
                            The key thing I need to know is who to pick as a surgeon and what result I can expect. Is there some 900,000,000 word research book I need to read that I don't know about? I mean what else do I need to know, people make it sound like I need to do a years worth of research.

I am not so naive to go and pick any old surgeon off the street to wack some hair in my bald head.

Sorry to sound angry, I don't mean to be, I am just trying to understand what research people keep going on about? Am I missing something?

Its pretty simple. IAHRS Surgeon (TICK), research who is the best (STILL TO DO), understand how the process works (TICK), book it and plan my working life around it (STILL TO DO).

Please tell me what I am missing?

Comment

• morelocks
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by sausage
                              I understand Winston, but my join date means nothing.

I have suffered with hairloss for 10 years, I am definately not rushing into anything. I know what I need to do hense all my many recent posts on this forum.

I have already decided that if I am going to get it done it will be done by a IAHRS surgeon and I will decide which one to choose by the consultations I have, the recommendations online and the photos. I want the best. I will get as many consultations as possible.

I have not just looked at Rooney's hair, I have of course seen other celebrities that have had it done and they all look great, posts on here show great results to. I mean I can't get much more proof than that, although if you throw any skepticism into things then these photos could have been faked, photoshopped, etc... Celebrities may be wearing concealers...... I don't know for certain, but I doubt that is the case. What more evidence do I need!!!??!!!?

I constantly here people saying, do your research, do your research....
                              The key thing I need to know is who to pick as a surgeon and what result I can expect. Is there some 900,000,000 word research book I need to read that I don't know about? I mean what else do I need to know, people make it sound like I need to do a years worth of research.

I am not so naive to go and pick any old surgeon off the street to wack some hair in my bald head.

Sorry to sound angry, I don't mean to be, I am just trying to understand what research people keep going on about? Am I missing something?

Its pretty simple. IAHRS Surgeon (TICK), research who is the best (STILL TO DO), understand how the process works (TICK), book it and plan my working life around it (STILL TO DO).

Please tell me what I am missing?
                              U do sound angry and a bit rude IMO. Sort your attitude out and I will spend some time over the weekend which will hopefully shed some light on the above and although no one has all the answers I will give you some school for thought.

Iv had four fue's in the last 4-5 years

Either way good luck in what u do

Comment

• ejj
                                • Dec 2010

Hey Sausage

I know its a pain in the ass sifting through everything , at the end of the day people dont want you to make a mistake thats all , we all want the right outcome for ourselves and others

If i remember right your young to have a procedure I may have allready asked but if you can get some pictures up it would help people advise you
                                re what stage of hairloss your at ! if your young and hairloss is aggressive may be sensible go small fue route into the frontal third , just a thought

all the best

ejj

Comment

Working...