My hair transplant 12 years later

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BuzzBaldrin
    replied
    Hi bigmac, Thanks for taking the time to record and share this video. Could you give a brief summary of the timeline of your procedures including your age, graft no, transplant methods, transplant location etc? I’ve seen your name on another forum a lot so if you’ve already posted this somewhere could you let me know where I can find it? All the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • bigmac
    started a topic My hair transplant 12 years later

    My hair transplant 12 years later

    Thought I’d add an update on how my hair looks 12 years after my first hair transplant repair surgery back in 2008.

    I had two main repair surgeries, both strip and both involved excising out old strip scars. They were in 2008 and 2009.

    I did have grafts placed in the hairline as well. I’ve had a few small touch ups using beard, scalp and nape hair, these were quite small, so I never bothered documenting them.

    I’ve been on Finasteride since 2005. This has definitely helped me and prevented me from losing my hair.

    My hair in the 2nd part of the video is cut to a grade 3 and slightly longer scissor cut on top, possibly a grade 4.

Working...