Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David666
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by 5Pies
    I think it’s a bit cheeky on the KSL truth page to say that it’s for all review good and bad then when people post reviews that are not bad you say we must be KSL.

I have no idea how this second op will turn out in a year but from my experience so far I have different feelings from others.

I am the only person on here to post pictures - that is the only way to understand people’s situation in my opinion.

Every time I’ve been in for aftercare there have been people in before me and after me waiting so I assume many people do get same treatment and service as I have.
    Then why not send them a review then?? I’ll be honest 5pies, I could believe that others may be genuine customers, but you almost definitely an inside man, it’s just your comments and how you keep repeating the same points,

Let me ask you a question, if 10 people tell you it’s raining, and 3 people tell you it’s a sunny day, do you walk outside in a t shirt? Thats a Rhetorical question!!

Comment

• 5Pies
      • Nov 2017

Even though I have posted numerous before and after pictures? I’m repeating points because they are true.

What can I do to show you I’m genuine?

Comment

• David666
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by 5Pies
        Even though I have posted numerous before and after pictures? I’m repeating points because they are true.

What can I do to show you I’m genuine?
        Fella look at it from the other perspective, you own experience tells you one thing coupled with numberous others contacting you and telling you the same, but 1 person pops up and says the complete opposite, also Simon has blackmailed customers before to post fake reviews and has posted obviously fake reviews on google, so what would you believe?

If you are genuine then I’m delighted for you, however in the same vain I have to wonder what I and the others have done to deserve such miss treatment.

Comment

• 5Pies
          • Nov 2017

I agree with you that it is very strange that others seem to have no received same treatment and I don’t know the reasons for that.

While other people may post reviews I have posted pictures to show the before and after so does that not help prove it’s genuine and not fake?

Comment

• Liverpool1888
            • Oct 2017

Look that’s absolute crap we are not a rival clinic or don’t have vendetta against anyone.

Facts is the clinic pride them self’s as best in the busines when that’s far from the case.

Their team is inexperienced and I don’t think are qualified. They have a “consultant” in there who is part time football player also half of the receptionists helping out in the hair transplants and I know at least one of them doesn’t have any medical background at all.

Stokes, and a few other football players got their hair transplant in clinica clinic in Turkey and NOT by the same inexperienced KSL team that does the normal ones for the average guy off the street.

The clinic are more corrupt than the royal family, don’t be fooled.

Comment

• Liverpool1888
              • Oct 2017

Newspaper articles, Facebook page and clients bad reviews and it’s laughable you are still trying to be on their side, though we all know that’s only because you’s all work for the clinic.

Hi Simon and Andrew. ✋

Comment

• Gray100
                • Nov 2017

This is a forum..both good and bad! I’m not gonna apologise for posting a good review so far! I don’t think any of us work for any clinics..so I hope all this ‘you work for them’ nonsense stops.as its boring and pathetic! Burn Ksl had a couple good points in earlier post!

Comment

• Gray100
                  • Nov 2017

Liverpool I think you have some serious issues problems mentally

Comment

• Liverpool1888
                    • Oct 2017

Funny i’m not the only one on here that thinks you’s work for the clinic.

You 2 guys are the only ones who has anything good to say about the clinic....wonder why that is. His Simon and Andrew. ✋

Talked to two people from the Facebook page KSLhairthetruth Facebook page tonight, 1 on the phone and the other through Facebook. One guy messaged me saying: “I hate ksl, worst mistake I've ever made.” And the other guy has had his second procedure and has been offered a third one. Told them to make a profile and get involved in the debate.

Cowboys.

Comment

• Gray100
                      • Nov 2017

This constant ‘hi simon’ is hilarious lol I’ve never met Simon before just seen him in the clinic

Ok so would you rather me slander Ksl for no reason? I have no reason 2..as of just it’s been all good

Comment

• Liverpool1888
                        • Oct 2017

As I said I’m happy for you that things have worked out for you though that’s not been the case from the majority of customers.

Comment

• Liverpool1888
                          • Oct 2017

I do have serious issues and no wonder after getting fleeced out of a lot of money.

Comment

• Jamesy
                            • Oct 2017

Liverpool you are comedy gold, i’d Love to meet you haha. I don’t work for the clinic, and if it upsets you I’ll stop saying you work for any clinic, but I’m too early in the journey to be getting upset and slating someone who ‘so far’ aren’t doing anything to upset me. There’s hairs growing, happy days, nobody in the clinic have pissed me off, happy days, so we’ll see how long that lasts for. Can I ask how long into the process you are, burnksl and david666 have shared their story, I get their grievance, and I wish them the best getting what they’re after

Comment

• Jamesy
                              • Oct 2017

How do I post a pic here?

Comment

• Gray100
                                • Nov 2017

Seem to contradict yourself quite a lot Liverpool? I don’t think your happy at all for us..I think your very bitter and angry...taking it out on us who so far are happy isn’t right! By all means you have the right to complain to Ksl..do what you must but do not have a go at us guys!

Comment

Working...