5 1/2 months post surgery.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wan
    replied
    Originally posted by J_B_Davis
    Well, it certainly looks like they've done a great job! Keep us posted.
    Thanks again and I will do. The hairs at my hairline seem to be growing at varying rates but I guess we're all just different and I'll need to be patient.

    Leave a comment:


  • J_B_Davis
    replied
    Well, it certainly looks like they've done a great job! Keep us posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • wan
    replied
    Thanks man, nice to hear that at this stage.

    The place I got it done provides me with Minoxidil 5%, AA 2% & Finasteride 0.04% for a year post surgery as well as having weekly laser treatment until the year is up. They've been pretty great post-op truth be told.

    Leave a comment:


  • J_B_Davis
    replied
    Your growth is impressive for only 5.5 months! Are you taking Propecia too?

    Leave a comment:


  • wan
    started a topic 5 1/2 months post surgery.

    5 1/2 months post surgery.

    Hi folks, posting my 5 and a half month post surgery photos to see your thoughts, just shy of 2000 grafts FUE. Hair needs trimmed at the sides.

    Just starting to come out of that horrible post surgery doubt stage because I'm starting to see the results and there's always new hairs turning up.

    Just before the first photo, my hair was coming out en masse so had the procedure shortly after.



Working...