Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harry West
    • Mar 2009

The next day

Today is my first day after my procedure of 900 grafts in my hairline (but I think I may have actually gotten 1,000), and things seem to be going just fine. My donor area is pretty painful, but Vicodin works well for that. I can, however, feel the effects of the Vicodin wearing off after about 4-5 hours. At hour 6, I pop another couple pills, and about 45-60 mins later after the Vicodin starts kicking in, I'm good to go.

The most painful part of the procedure for me was when they administered the local anesthetic. I was pretty high at that point from the pills and nitrous oxide, but I remember yelling the F word.

So far, I'm definitely glad I did this, although I'm looking forward to the pain in my donor area to go away.

Not sure what else to write.
  • crown exposed
    • Jul 2009

Sit back and enjoy it. Try to not look in the mirror 100 times a day...but I did.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Congrats - the pain will subside - Who was your Doc?
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...