Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Wong/3525 Grafts/One Session/10 Months Post-Op

This local patient had no single isolated area of loss but rather a diffused thinning of the hairline and down the middle of the scalp into the crown. This called for a general thickening with no particular point of concentration. 3525 grafts were placed in one session.

This is a good representation of why shaving is critical when a substantial amount of native hair is still present. Had this patient not been shaved he stood a high chance of experiencing significant permanent shock loss due to recipient site transection.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Bump to add video...

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...