• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Janna
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2008

1674 Gr FUE - Hairline by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Hi.

We performed an FUE procedure on a young German patient last week. He is 25 currently with a birthay in November. He had very good donor density with plenty of 3 and 4 hair grafts, which we trimmed many down to 1's and 2's since we worked on the hairline.
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com
  • bullitnut
    • Dec 2008

this looks fantastic janna the guy must be thrilled, the hairline looks amazing!!
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

• Janna
      Doctor Representative
      • Oct 2008

Thanks bn. He just returned to Germany and sent this reply today -

"The healing is going very good. There's hardly any redness in the recipient area left. And the donor is looking pretty good, too. I just took the first set of pictures, since it's exactly one week after the final session today. I'll send you updates whenever I see any visible changes."
      Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com

Comment

• bullitnut
        • Dec 2008

thats cool thanks janna i will look forward to his updates when he sends them cheers! regards bullit
        all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
        my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

Working...