CB-03-01 - new antiandrogenic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

has anyone tried iron dragon 1% cb and I mean twice a day usage for at least six months to a year?

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Duke
      Cosmo has more than enough funds...so as long as THEY decide to push CB for hair loss, funding will not be an issue!
      Yeah this is my biggest worry now along with just the amount of time until we finally see it.

Comment

• lifelonglearning
        • Jun 2014

What the size and weight of the molecule?

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

So no answer to my question so why are you guys not trying it then as without using for the length of time I have said its not worth keep going on about it.
          If iron dragon have this topical I know its 1% but you could use more say 4mls a day or trial your own dose theres nothing to lose exceipt the cost but if it worked it would be worth it.
          It I think would have to be used with another regrowth agent such as minoxidil as in when using ru.

Comment

• Pelopeleon
            • May 2014

There was not a report at the end of each month about cosmo research and finances? When will it be posted there?

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
              That, or perhaps the CB everyone's been using is fake. I don't have the answers.
              yes results have been pretty shitty !

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                I'm not using it. I sorta threw in the towel. Plus all the results I've ever seen of CB are dubious.
                this!

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by doke
                  has anyone tried iron dragon 1% cb and I mean twice a day usage for at least six months to a year?
                  cb must be used 2x day 5%

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Just out of curiosity when you say CB must be used 2x a day 5% where do you come with those numbers and in what vehicle?

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
                      Just out of curiosity when you say CB must be used 2x a day 5% where do you come with those numbers and in what vehicle?
                      hi man its in the clincal trials. http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02279823

i talked to some1 from cosmo last year and he mentioned it was going to be a gel.

Comment

• inbrugge
                        • Oct 2013

lilpauly, can we assume cb gives great results with no side effects if it is used the same way it was used in cosmo's first set-up with iontophoresis (i think it was once a week application! no?)

why not replicate that set-up? iontophoresis devicss aren't that expensive (200$-500$) and at one application per week with those results it'll definitely be worth it (and cb will be affordable at that low amount of usage).

in fact, iontophoresis can also improve other existing applications like minox, ru, dut, fin, etc.

so why don't we find a way to replicate cosmo's first application? do you know anyone who can help us achieve this? maybe kane has some knowledge about this?

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by inbrugge
                          lilpauly, can we assume cb gives great results with no side effects if it is used the same way it was used in cosmo's first set-up with iontophoresis (i think it was once a week application! no?)

why not replicate that set-up? iontophoresis devicss aren't that expensive (200$-500$) and at one application per week with those results it'll definitely be worth it (and cb will be affordable at that low amount of usage).

in fact, iontophoresis can also improve other existing applications like minox, ru, dut, fin, etc.

so why don't we find a way to replicate cosmo's first application? do you know anyone who can help us achieve this? maybe kane has some knowledge about this?
                          to be honest with bro I'm not that convinced with the ionto . I'm not even that convinced that much with the first trail they did . What do all these trials have in common ? They all grow trendnous amount of hair !!! It's to get investors .

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

look at this study

Background

Latanoprost is a prostaglandin analogue used to treat glaucoma. It can cause adverse effects, such as iridial and periocular hyperpigmentation, and eyelash changes including pigmentation and increased thickness, length, and number. Latanoprost has been used to treat eyelash alopecia, but knowledge on its effects on human scalp hair growth is not available.

Objective

The primary objectives were to assess the efficacy of latanoprost on hair growth and pigmentation. The secondary objectives were to assess the effect on scalp pigmentation; investigate the treatment duration needed to affect hair growth, hair pigmentation, and scalp pigmentation; and assess safety of latanoprost.

Methods

Sixteen men with mild androgenetic alopecia (Hamilton II-III) were included. Latanoprost 0.1% and placebo were applied daily for 24 weeks on two minizones on the scalp. Measurements on hair growth, density, diameter, pigmentation, and anagen/telogen ratio were performed throughout the study.

Results

At 24 weeks, an increased hair density on the latanoprost-treated site was observed compared with baseline (n = 16, P < .001) and placebo-treated site (P = .0004).

Limitations

Only young men with mild androgenetic alopecia were included. The results may not be applicable to other patient groups. Choice of investigational site may have affected the results.

Conclusions

Latanoprost significantly increased hair density (terminal and vellus hairs) at 24 weeks compared with baseline and the placebo-treated area. Latanoprost could be useful in stimulating hair follicle activity and treating hair loss.

Comment

• lilpauly
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                              look at this study

Background

Latanoprost is a prostaglandin analogue used to treat glaucoma. It can cause adverse effects, such as iridial and periocular hyperpigmentation, and eyelash changes including pigmentation and increased thickness, length, and number. Latanoprost has been used to treat eyelash alopecia, but knowledge on its effects on human scalp hair growth is not available.

Objective

The primary objectives were to assess the efficacy of latanoprost on hair growth and pigmentation. The secondary objectives were to assess the effect on scalp pigmentation; investigate the treatment duration needed to affect hair growth, hair pigmentation, and scalp pigmentation; and assess safety of latanoprost.

Methods

Sixteen men with mild androgenetic alopecia (Hamilton II-III) were included. Latanoprost 0.1% and placebo were applied daily for 24 weeks on two minizones on the scalp. Measurements on hair growth, density, diameter, pigmentation, and anagen/telogen ratio were performed throughout the study.

Results

At 24 weeks, an increased hair density on the latanoprost-treated site was observed compared with baseline (n = 16, P < .001) and placebo-treated site (P = .0004).

Limitations

Only young men with mild androgenetic alopecia were included. The results may not be applicable to other patient groups. Choice of investigational site may have affected the results.

Conclusions

Latanoprost significantly increased hair density (terminal and vellus hairs) at 24 weeks compared with baseline and the placebo-treated area. Latanoprost could be useful in stimulating hair follicle activity and treating hair loss.
                              *********With 6 months of 0.1% latanoprost in a 5/3/2 ethanol/pg/water vehicle on 16 living, breathing AGA men they achieved a 22% density increase********

Comment

• lilpauly
                                • Feb 2012

that study is flawed . that study was from 3 years ago and it went no where .

Comment

Working...