Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngin
    • Nov 2010

PHG = Pioneering Hair Growth.

..and lilpauly is not PMable, so why do you keep saying to PM him.

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
      so you already using this stuff then knockin ? if not then why/?
      it has been very expensive until now. Our group buy closes in ten days. i will have mine in about 2 - 3 weeks. for a third of the normal price! Most know Im a tight ass with my $!

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
        • Jul 2012

just send lilpauly, me, dan26, or any other PHG member a visitor's message or whatever, i forgot this board doesnt have pm, sorry for the confusion. i never get on TBT anymore!

here is part of a study explaining why CB is better than other AAs. We have Full text libraries. Most readers on here are lazy, so here is an excerpt.

In this paper we provided the first evidence that the cortexolone17α-propionate(CB-03-01)is a new chemical entity with local and peripherally selective antiandrogenic activities in animals.CB-03-01derives from the parent cortexolone(11-desoxycortisone),a21-C corticosteroid also known as Reichstein’sSubstanceS, which represents a pivotal intermediate in the pathway of the synthesis of glucocorticoids, and which is usually considered devoid of endocrine function, with the exception of a weak glucocorticoid activity[12]. The importance of this work lies in the fact that cortexolone17α-propionate, considered here, shows unexpected pharmacological properties which cannot be demonstrated for the corresponding parent cortexolone. These properties are also of particular interest if compared to ones of the currently available androgen antagonists. When assayed as topical antiandrogen,CB-03-01 resulted highly effective and, when compared to well known androgen antagonists, it was significantly more active than progesterone, finasteride, and even more potent than the pure antiandrogen flutamide. Since CB03-01resulted active toward TP and its active metabolite DHT, the data here in presented suggest that the steroid is able to antagonize the androgenic effects of both hormones.

Its stronger than fin, without the nasty sides.... Dont be silly, this is good for more than just acne sufferers!

Comment

• clarence
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Knockin on NW4
          Its stronger than fin, without the nasty sides.... Dont be silly, this is good for more than just acne sufferers!
          I'm sure many people would also love to try it together with fin... but how much do you think the market version of CB will differ from what you guys are trying (other than in trustability of the supplier)?

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by clarence
            I'm sure many people would also love to try it together with fin... but how much do you think the market version of CB will differ from what you guys are trying (other than in trustability of the supplier)?
            the active ingredient will be the same, and tested for purity. only the vehicle when it comes to market may have some variations, and of course a fancy name. different members will trial different vehicles, the crwqm vehicle most used over thw past year actually limit absorbtion, some are trying oleyl alcohol & PG, some dmso & dmi, some a modified cream with better absorbtion, etc.

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

A lot could happen between now and if it all works out, but in theory CB 03 01 should stop unwanted body hair as well. So they are going to get a good acne,unwanted hair, and hair loss product all in 1 with this. If they get this on the shelf next to rogain without needing a prescription I think they would make a fortune.
              Im very curious to see its effect on facial hair or body hair to see how it does slowing or stopping that. I wonder how strong an effect it has on testosterone which might answer questions on how important a role does testosterone play besides just the usual DHT stuff?

Comment

• clarence
                • Sep 2012

the active ingredient will be the same, and tested for purity. only the vehicle when it comes to market may have some variations, and of course a fancy name. different members will trial different vehicles, the crwqm vehicle most used over thw past year actually limit absorbtion, some are trying oleyl alcohol & PG, some dmso & dmi, some a modified cream with better absorbtion, etc.
                Mmm thanks... I'll probably look for future group buys once we've got safer bets on the vehicle, since I'm at the stage of "why get a transplant when there's still so many miniaturized hairs"

Comment

• The Alchemist
                  • Mar 2011

just send lilpauly, me, dan26, or any other PHG member a visitor's message or whatever, i forgot this board doesnt have pm, sorry for the confusion. i never get on TBT anymore!

here is part of a study explaining why CB is better than other AAs. We have Full text libraries. Most readers on here are lazy, so here is an excerpt.

In this paper we provided the first evidence that the cortexolone17α-propionate(CB-03-01)is a new chemical entity with local and peripherally selective antiandrogenic activities in animals.CB-03-01derives from the parent cortexolone(11-desoxycortisone),a21-C corticosteroid also known as Reichstein’sSubstanceS, which represents a pivotal intermediate in the pathway of the synthesis of glucocorticoids, and which is usually considered devoid of endocrine function, with the exception of a weak glucocorticoid activity[12]. The importance of this work lies in the fact that cortexolone17α-propionate, considered here, shows unexpected pharmacological properties which cannot be demonstrated for the corresponding parent cortexolone. These properties are also of particular interest if compared to ones of the currently available androgen antagonists. When assayed as topical antiandrogen,CB-03-01 resulted highly effective and, when compared to well known androgen antagonists, it was significantly more active than progesterone, finasteride, and even more potent than the pure antiandrogen flutamide. Since CB03-01resulted active toward TP and its active metabolite DHT, the data here in presented suggest that the steroid is able to antagonize the androgenic effects of both hormones.

CB-03-01 has NEVER been proven to grow a single hair or even inhibit hairloss, and that's a fact. It may theoretically sound better than fin but that's never been proven. People have been using CB from other sources and haven't shown much of anything for results. And they've been doing it for quite some time. So take that into consideration.

The guys running the group have every means to rip you off. They can dilute the product buy cutting it with filler, sell double the amount and pocket the profits. You'd never know the difference unless you're willing to pay the exorbitant price to have a structural and purity test done on the material you're given.

These guys, despite claims of "having it tested", have no clue what they're being given. Not a single one of them could interpret an NMR spectra if their life depended on it. Furthermore, just because a small portion of the bulk is tested, doesn't say sh*t about the quality of the bulk. The material is coming from a dubious source of unknown integrity or reputation...and this is compounded by the fact that the practice is illegal.

You should ask yourself why the pictures are being held in private.

Give them your money at your own risk.

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by The Alchemist
                    CB-03-01 has NEVER been proven to grow a single hair or even inhibit hairloss, and that's a fact. It may theoretically sound better than fin but that's never been proven. People have been using CB from other sources and haven't shown much of anything for results. And they've been doing it for quite some time. So take that into consideration.

The guys running the group have every means to rip you off. They can dilute the product buy cutting it with filler, sell double the amount and pocket the profits. You'd never know the difference unless you're willing to pay the exorbitant price to have a structural and purity test done on the material you're given.

These guys, despite claims of "having it tested", have no clue what they're being given. Not a single one of them could interpret an NMR spectra if their life depended on it. Furthermore, just because a small portion of the bulk is tested, doesn't say sh*t about the quality of the bulk. The material is coming from a dubious source of unknown integrity or reputation...and this is compounded by the fact that the practice is illegal.

You should ask yourself why the pictures are being held in private.

Give them your money at your own risk.

This is almost comical! Mpbtreatments sold a bogus cream to make more money, and it actually impeded aabsorbtion. and they sold cb for nearly 4 times as much as our Group Buys. No one could even afford to use it frequently enough for an extended period of time.

If u think I personally have something to gain here, then you are one silly man.

We got a large enough order already for our discounted price, so we dont need any more members to get the price down. But anyone who still wants to join our pro active hairloss community , just let me know!

Comment

• tdo
                      • Oct 2012

This is almost comical! Mpbtreatments sold a bogus cream to make more money, and it actually impeded aabsorbtion. and they sold cb for nearly 4 times as much as our Group Buys. No one could even afford to use it frequently enough for an extended period of time.

If u think I personally have something to gain here, then you are one silly man.

We got a large enough order already for our discounted price, so we dont need any more members to get the price down. But anyone who still wants to join our pro active hairloss community , just let me know!
                      Im interested. How do I join your forum?

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by tdo
                        Im interested. How do I join your forum?
                        Pm littlepauly or Dan26.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                          • Mar 2011

Sure dude, because no ones ever been ripped off on the internet before. We'll just take your word for it

Good luck to those who put their money in this.

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by The Alchemist
                            Sure dude, because no ones ever been ripped off on the internet before. We'll just take your word for it

Good luck to those who put their money in this.
                            what do you suggest we do then? sit around a wait for 5+ years for a miracle cure that may or may not arrive? i started balding around 2004, got on dut right away, got psuedo gyno, tried fin and it did the same. so i ignored it mostly, as everyone assumed by 2010 we would be cured. my hairloss got worse and worse waiting on big pharma to stop f ing us over with hormone manipulation bullcrap. minox doesn't help me but ive been using it for a while now.

now everyone is saying 2017, but who knows?

If u can handle fin, (most can) good for you. but its still just a crutch to slow the whole process.

Im tired of waiting, tired of getting screwed by big pharma and the fda. Im only young once, im 28 now and am headed for nw6. Im through sitting around and doing nothing about it

im tired of being bald, good luck doing nothing about it.

Comment

• jjo
                              • Oct 2011

[QUOTE=Knockin on NW4;102535]just send lilpauly, me, dan26, or any other PHG member a visitor's message or whatever, i forgot this board doesnt have pm, sorry for the confusion. i never get on TBT anymore!

This has lots of information for anyone who is a chemist or who can understand it.
                              Do you have any study's in English? Or can you dumb it down a bunch?

Thanks

Comment

• burtandernie
                                • Nov 2012

Yeah really I have a lot of hope for this. I think CB 03 01 could be the solution to keeping hair for decades because I think propecia proves we are nearly there its just not strong enough to stop DHT and also testosterone can not be left alone.
                                You get CB as OTC sitting next to rogain with a good marketing campaign and people will be buying it myself included. Just keep it reasonably priced.
                                I agree though CB 03 01 has a loong way to go right now its proven to do nothing. Its dangerous to use a chemical from an unknown source. Wait a few years for the real product hopefully.

Comment

Working...