Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

My expectation's of this product aren't really all that high. If it grew ONE healthy terminal hair on my temple, i'd fall over in amazement.

It ain't going to happen, i'm pretty confident of that. What i do think will happen, is already happening - my hair is feeling better, and is growing well (existing hair)

My complexion has really improved, no doubt about that - i usually get small outbreaks of psoriasis on my face, these have really cleared up, minor outbreaks now - they occur like clock work, every two wks or so - since taking TRX2 the outbreaks have hardy been noticeable.

This is just my opinion tho, maybe in six month's i'll be a long haired hippy, just don't see it somehow - and i ain't expecting big result's, only to be let down.

Comment

• AgainstThis
      • Jan 2011

I was over reading their website again.

It seems to be getting slyly improved/modified over time. They say that some people reported results as EARLY as 3 months, but they give 5 months as their measuring point where everyone can see if it's working for them or not.

I'm curious to see where this is going. True, nothing miraculous happened -the shedding stopped but I'm inclined to believe it may have been my hair's natural cycling taking me to the next NW- but then again two more months is two more months.

Will keep you posted on anything remarkable.

PS The ****ing mind. You start on something full of excitement and even though you KNOW it's gonna take X many months, you still need some shred of evidence that you're not being an idiot. And you're probably right too

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Here's a Q&A from Luiza today regarding Dr W appearing on this thread..

Luiza, Apr-07 18:02 (BST):
        Hi,
        I have dropped a note on this to Dr. Whitfield. I know for sure that he is eager to join the discussion on the forums (although his schedule usually is quite busy). Thanks for the suggestions & pointing out bald truth by the way!

Best,

Luiza

Apr-05 23:45 (BST):

There is also a long thread on 'The Bald Truth' Internet forum, called 'Trx2'.

I know for sure that the majority of your customers come from it, as Trx2 isn't really spoken about positively anywhere else on the Internet.

Is there any chance Dr Whitfield could join in with the discussion that's ongoing there? If you have a look you will see some people are actually seeing possible early improvements, and a couple are posting pictures, might help you with your own progress studies?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

And another one of interest..

Luiza, Apr-05 23:37 (BST):
          Good point. We are currently in the final progress of publishing information about our ongoing customer study - basically meaning that we are collecting and publishing photos, results and knowledge-base of real customers willing to share their treatments progress. We have received tremendous feedback so far and early customer results are highly encouraging and congruent with our other study results to date. More info on this will be published within the next 2-3 weeks - please stay tuned.

Luiza

Apr-05 23:32 (BST):

May I ask when the site will be updated with pictures and trial results?

At present I can only hope this will work for me, and it could well just be vitamins, it would be nice to see some actual photos and proof, not just testimonials that could have been made up?

Comment

• Flowers
            • Feb 2011

Well hey I don't wanna give in but they seem pretty legit

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Well I still remain optimistic

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

No results for me, at about day 55.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                  No results for me, at about day 55.
                  hey buddy,what norwood r u?not that i don't trust the other posters but i know you are no scammer.please keep us updated.thanks

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by johnnyboots
                    hey buddy,what norwood r u?not that i don't trust the other posters but i know you are no scammer.please keep us updated.thanks
                    Cheers, you know him personally i take it then?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by johnnyboots
                      I am a n3 vertex or so not really sure. Minox restored a TON of my hair though. No crown thinning anymore and front is strong. Thanks for trusting me lol

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                        nope he doesn't

Comment

• johnnyboots
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                          nah, i don't know him.but ironically he has the same hairloss as me.so what success {if any}he has with trx2 will decide if i order it.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

My hair shedding still low thicker hair have faith in this stuff

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

**** it the sun is shining, I might get a buzz cut and get used to it, I don't have much faith in this stuff keeping my locks frankly, if it does all well n good and I'll grow my hair out again.

Comment

• humboldt
                                • Apr 2011

The only question for me...is this product really effective enough to let regrow one single terminal hair like Fin!? Or at least take care for a cessation of hair loss at the current status. But it doesnīt seem so. As long as my daily hair loss rate is not at least a bit reduced, I must say I begin to doubt about it!
                                No change so far..the same strong shed I can see after hairwash as before. Shit!
                                At this stage the decrease of hair loss rate after shower would be a good sign for being on the right way..but thatīs regrettably not the case.
                                It just seems to me that TRX2 isnīt such powerful as I hoped some months ago because it looks like it canīt compensate the decrease of finasteride effect after having stopped with the drug. Hmmm...the optimism begins to give way to realism.

Comment

Working...