Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joker
    • Aug 2012

Hellouser,

Correct me if I'm wrong, I really don't see any regrowth at all in Dr. Cole's experiment. I very clearly see the hairless gaps where he extracted follicles. He also provides no pictures of the hairs after they've been transplanted in the recipient area to see if they grow.

This is why people, myself included, get so skeptical of regeneration claims. I hope Wesley's experience is different.

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Joker
      Hellouser,

Correct me if I'm wrong, I really don't see any regrowth at all in Dr. Cole's experiment. I very clearly see the hairless gaps where he extracted follicles. He also provides no pictures of the hairs after they've been transplanted in the recipient area to see if they grow.

This is why people, myself included, get so skeptical of regeneration claims. I hope Wesley's experience is different.
      Agreed.

We made a pretty solid push for a 50 graft test with HASCI's dubious claims of regeneration, we should make a similar push for Dr. Cole to show what ACELL can do for regeneration. I'm sure it'll be significantly easier to find someone in or near Georgia, USA.

Comment

• Hicks
        • Apr 2013

I didn't bring up Regeneration once with Cole on my HT. I don't recall him mentioning it. If it regenerates then great, if not OK. IMO it's next to impossible to track if a hair regenerates unless you do an inch by inch square at the donor AND recipient area. What if the follicle is in the resting stage?

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Hicks
          I didn't bring up Regeneration once with Cole on my HT. I don't recall him mentioning it. If it regenerates then great, if not OK. IMO it's next to impossible to track if a hair regenerates unless you do an inch by inch square at the donor AND recipient area. What if the follicle is in the resting stage?
          Just do a very small cluster of follicles, like 5-10 follicles and implant those into a recipient area and mark BOTH with a small tattoo dot. 5-10 are easy to track.

Comment

Working...