(CB-03-01 Vehicle Research) PhD Student in Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuce
    • May 2013

I thought cb was side effect free. That sucks if it is true. Might as well take fin. I know a few people who took it without sides though. Maybe cosmo delivery system prevented sides. Idk. I am sick of being obsessed with this crap though.

Comment

• rdawg
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
      No it is CB, i tried both kane and ID same sides,
      Iv mentioned before CB in KB solution - no sides/no results
      CB in emuoil/pg - no sides , no results

Cb in eth/pg - sides+results
      still could be the eth, but the sides you had seem very unusual.

we'll see we need to figure out the true vehicle, as it's definitely more than just eth/pg.

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

i get sides with everything obviously,
        Yea maybe the eth, iv noticed anything with eth in it gives me brutal sides whether its minox, cb, fluridil whatever

Comment

• iwealth
          • Nov 2013

Loooong time lurker here.

I'm 3 months into treatment w/ Kane's CB-03-01 using ethanol/PG as a carrier. Making small 5-7 ml batches at a time and the potency varies between 1.5-2.5% depending on the batch and how I'm feeling the day I make it. I'm applying once daily in the morning. This is temple-only treatment so I'm not using a full 1ml per application.

I also use 5% spiro cream, topical minox, and 2% keto shampoo. These have been part of my regimen for far longer than just the past 3 months.

So far I've seen no improvement of results with the CB-03-01. No thickening or regrowth, and if anything I've lost some ground since November, but I attribute it to slow and steady MPB progress.

Anyway, the problem is one of 5 things:
          1) 3 months isn't long enough to judge
          2) vehicle is no good
          3) product doesn't work for me
          4) product isn't real
          5) product doesn't work period

Hopefully it's a combination of 1 and 2 because I believe tests have shown the product is real and that it should work as advertised.

Comment

• HairBane
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by iwealth
            Loooong time lurker here.

I'm 3 months into treatment w/ Kane's CB-03-01 using ethanol/PG as a carrier. Making small 5-7 ml batches at a time and the potency varies between 1.5-2.5% depending on the batch and how I'm feeling the day I make it. I'm applying once daily in the morning. This is temple-only treatment so I'm not using a full 1ml per application.

I also use 5% spiro cream, topical minox, and 2% keto shampoo. These have been part of my regimen for far longer than just the past 3 months.

So far I've seen no improvement of results with the CB-03-01. No thickening or regrowth, and if anything I've lost some ground since November, but I attribute it to slow and steady MPB progress.

2) vehicle is no good
            4) product isn't real

Hopefully it's a combination of 1 and 2 because I believe tests have shown the product is real and that it should work as advertised.
            6) Dose too low
            7) A combination of the above. I think Kane's CB has been tested though, and in theory PG/ethanol at the right ratio should work, although it's too harsh for daily use for long periods, and almost certainly isn't optimal or very controlled.

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

It's the vehicle people used erhanol in the past with no results

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Also Cosmo never used ethanol in any of the studies ,

Comment

• Avacfc
                  • May 2013

Is there any update with this vehicle that desmond posted? I really think we all know without a rookie like me saying it that we should be putting 100% into this, its been a couple of weeks since he put it up. Even if desmond or someone else could advise of the suggested concentrations of each i will try track all the ingredients down myself.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Avacfc
                    Is there any update with this vehicle that desmond posted? I really think we all know without a rookie like me saying it that we should be putting 100% into this, its been a couple of weeks since he put it up. Even if desmond or someone else could advise of the suggested concentrations of each i will try track all the ingredients down myself.
                    You'd need a good 3-5 months before you could make any kind of judgement if the vehicle is correct/incorrect. You have to take into consideration that not only does hair grow very slowly (about 1cm per month), it also has long phases:

Comment

• Avacfc
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                      You'd need a good 3-5 months before you could make any kind of judgement if the vehicle is correct/incorrect. You have to take into consideration that not only does hair grow very slowly (about 1cm per month), it also has long phases:

Yes you are right we all need to be patient but it would be nice to get this vehicle up and running to the point were we can start judging it.

Comment

• deuce
                        • May 2013

So is this new efforts for a vehicle abandoned? Wish I could contribute but I would not know what the f I am doing I will contribute money though if needed. I know everyone is excited about the new findings, but alot of us need something now. I am in my twenties and want to enjoy them without constant paranoia. Hope all of you are doing well.

Comment

• burtandernie
                          • Nov 2012

I know no one wants to wait, but you really cant figure out which of these it is until someone like cosmo or whoever licensed it does the work to answer some of this. The problem is random stories of people using it does not really lead you any closer to whether it actually works or not. Its so variable by person

2) vehicle is no good
                          4) product isn't real

Comment

• inbrugge
                            • Oct 2013

I'm also desperate for CB. I'm holding out till the end of April. If no developments are made, I will bite the bullet on RU or possibly even Fin.

Comment

• KUP
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by inbrugge
                              I'm also desperate for CB. I'm holding out till the end of April. If no developments are made, I will bite the bullet on RU or possibly even Fin.
                              Same here.

Comment

• burtandernie
                                • Nov 2012

Is there anywhere that sells a premade RU solution like how hairloss talk sells a premade topical spiro? Im not mixing random chemicals in my basement guessing at what works. I also dont know if I want to wait a few years for the actual legit thing

Comment

Working...