Gaz (Gc83uk) can you give us an update.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caddarik79
    • Feb 2013

I don't know about you, but I am intersted in treating myself to go back in a situation where wind, spotlights, rain are not my ennemies anymore...

That's why I chose for Gho with their 80-85% regeneration and even better results shown in their study in the Journal of Dermatology...

With this rate of regeneration, I did my calculation and just went for it, assuming that it would be a step by step thing, but that I could reach much more grafts in recipient that with any other very talented FUE master... just on the knowledges I had with my different readings and also meeting Mwamba at the time I wanted to know what could be done...

Mwamba told me that 40% of the donor can be removed and be invisible (with hair grown at more than 1 cm)

In my case, it was around 7000-8000, have a density of 80-85 grafts/cm2, but let say 80...

So, knowing that in my next door country, people were regenerating 80-85% of donor, I thought: bingo, I can go for a full dense head thanks to Gho...

Do you f*cking understand? or not?

I did not fall for crap topic 2 or 5%, I did not fall for castrating pills, I did not fall for FUT (kowing that it was just a temporary shit), I did not fall for FUE, not even because of the dots, more because of its limitations...

I fell for HST, because looks promising, I'm not saying they are liars, but they are vague and it's weird not to have AMAZING results, in terms of density on top and relatively saved donor!!!

So yes, Sanders is amazing in another category...but it's not what I'm looking for...

ANd I repeat, if you plan to get transplant to shave your head to the bone in the end, it's a f*cking waste of money and time, give it to WWF, it's good for skinheads...but most of people, want to have their haircut back, not a shave head with a bit of a 30.000 euros shadow on it...then get your scalp tattoed until something comes...

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by caddarik79

If Lorenzo performed 11.077 grafts...

back to maths.
      Exactly - do the maths again ...

HOW MANY "11.077 Lorenzo grafts" could you SEE during the past >50 years??

Most of these few >10,000 graft patients got combined grafts (scalp and body hair grafts) and their hair looks mostly still like an old broom.

Comment

• caddarik79
        • Feb 2013

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this is 11770 grafts removed on a NW7 with FUE!!!

We should be able to believe in three times better with a 80-85% regeneration. PUNT!

Theoriticaly, even 5 times more, for the same damages in donor...

and this is what you can expect with 1525 grafts when you are lucky:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• caddarik79
          • Feb 2013

I just would like to see Gho post results twice or three times better then these, it's not so weird to wonder why it's not available...

They are my number 1... the rest at this very June 2013 is crap... because of no regeneration... and yes Sanders donor looks great after 5000 and it's a performance...but still...

If you don't understand myself, it's just because you are fanatic and lying to yourself.

HASCI is my treatment at this very time... but they are not very much reassuring with their 6 years of patients and still no great video of obvious amazing result(s).

Then don't say "almost unlimited donor", call it "scarfree treatment"
          But I had my conversation with my french speaking correspondant, I just don't want to bother them every month, my 9 months post op form and feedback should arrive in my e-mail, I will give my impressions there.

IM, just a pitay you have such a selective way of answering and defending defending agressively.
          I get 80% of your points, but you suck at reconsidering some issues that really are ISSUES.

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 534623
            Exactly - do the maths again ...

HOW MANY "11.077 Lorenzo grafts" could you SEE during the past >50 years??

Most of these few >10,000 graft patients got combined grafts (scalp and body hair grafts) and their hair looks mostly still like an old broom.

right, FYI hasci performs BHT and they suggested bht in my case, why is that if they get 80+ regeneration?makes no sense as I can lose 2 000 to get 10 0000...

dr from Belgium and few other fue dos said I could have 5 000 grafts...

average patient have about 6 000, so average patient should be able to get 30 000 grafts via HST...we all know its a dream that gho claims but cant deliver

now it appears hasci cant extract 3 hair grafts and it will have a huge impact on final result, Hst consisting of mostly 1s cant compare to fue/fut which have mostly 2s and 3s..

dean result is pathetic, wtf happen to that hairline, starts from mid scalp?slick bald crown, thin coverage in midscalp....is that hair multiplication.?..

its a sad state of affairs, hope that rabbit mouth spence finally puts preassure on gho, prove it or kick his ass out of BTT

people are getting sc$%em by this guy, evidence so far is suggesting he does not get 85% regeneration, nowhere near....

Comment

• caddarik79
              • Feb 2013

so here comes my 9 months result.
              it's EXACTLY the same hair lenght.

1800 grafts
              Attached Files

Comment

• didi
                • Nov 2011

mediocre at best,

another problem is that you will keep losing your hair and it will be playing catch up game, looks like nw6 pattern

if that was 1800 you will need 10 000 grafts+, lot of money but its debatable if it was worthed 10 000 euros.

your only hope is dr nigam.

Comment

• caddarik79
                  • Feb 2013

Not sure about the NW6, family history is weird.
                  My dad and one of his brother are NW6, but 4 other brothers, full heads of hair, big density and on my mum side, no baldness.
                  I maintained the hair situation of first pic until 33 years old with NO treatment at all apart from B vitamin...I never touched minox, never took one single pill of finasteride.
                  NW6 usually show severe hair loss at this stage...I got friends, slick bald since they are 26.
                  But I agree about the catch up situation and somehow I would not mind if HST was what it claims it is...
                  BUT, you hear everything but what you wanna know for real:

"can you reverse a NW7 in NW1 for someone with unlimited budget?

never had an answer about this

Comment

• caddarik79
                    • Feb 2013

and yes, when they say that 1800 : at least 3600-4000 hairs... you expect a more dramatic difference then this in your befor/after...

Even 3000 hairs...I hardly can believe I have more then 500 more hairs compared with before when looking at the pics...
                    I have the originals that I am zooming right now...and it's like, I got 200 more hairs then before, LOL;

there is a clear difference between my "improved" situation and him:

or him:

I should maybe enjoy two years of travelling and fun, and see what's next...

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

Judging by pics I don't think you have more than 1000 hairs growing,

if you compare it to this dude who had 2200 nw6, your result is indeed disappointing

I suggest you dont go ahead with more hsts, its throwing money away, better have holiday and wait maybe nigams or French dr come up with something.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

I suggest you dont go ahead with more hsts, its throwing money away, better have holiday and wait maybe nigams or French dr come up with something.
                        Yeah, exactly. I advise you the same.

You guys spend too much time in the Gho forum, when there are lots of other doctors out there who can give you a much much better appearance with a much lower graft number and for much lesser money and so everything seems to be in oooder.

caddarik79, just for example:

didi took all the good advises he got from HT doctors out there and from online HT videos. And guess what: Now his has a mane like a lion!

And YOU can have a thick and dense mane too - like didi!

Goodbye!

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Caddarick, I get your points and I do agree but come on, everybody knows that even that great FUE result in that video ... if you dip his head in a bucket of water the result will look HORRIBLE. It's just the fact of HT in general. If you want your scalp to look fine while it's wet, you'll need MORE than 50 grafts/cm2. It just can't be done with any HT (unless you have high density to begin with all over your scalp of course)

And yes, I agree I was also hoping (and calculating) that I could get more than 50 grafts/cm2 via HST. But Kristel denied it was possible already a long time ago. I figured she just understated their results but now, after they're suggesting a max of 3 HST's, I'm getting to realize that there's something fishy with HST. To me it seems 80% regrowth is just an illusion. What I currently think is that it will be somewhere like 50-60%. Which it still makes it the best treatment by far, like Ironman suggested, nobody denies that. But it's jut not good enough to give anybody, with money, the result they thought they could get.

Comment

• Skywalker
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by caddarik79
                            and yes, when they say that 1800 : at least 3600-4000 hairs... you expect a more dramatic difference then this in your befor/after...
                            Caddarik, do you have any dry before/after comparisons ?

I do agree that based on what you have posted the result looks extremely disappointing

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Skywalker
                              Caddarik, do you have any dry before/after comparisons ?

I do agree that based on what you have posted the result looks extremely disappointing
                              That's exactly why clinics dont show wet post-op results. Best a HT can do is create the illusion of a scalp full of hair. That illusion is allergic to water though

Anyway, yes, would love to see a dry hair comparison too Caddarik !

Also caddarick, that left photo isn't pre-op is it ? I think I remember your hairline pre-op was much higher ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

Anyway, yes, would love to see a dry hair comparison too Caddarik !

Also caddarick, that left photo isn't pre-op is it ? I think I remember your hairline pre-op was much higher ?
                                A graft placement photo clear as the sky would be far more helpful in this case than something else.

Comment

Working...