Gaz (Gc83uk) can you give us an update.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJJJrS
    • Apr 2012

I hope I'm overreacting Arashi. If HASCI is truly interested in helping their patients, the first thing they should do is make more of an effort at proving exactly how well their procedure works. It's long, long overdue.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JJJJrS
      If HASCI is truly interested in helping their patients, the first thing they should do is make more of an effort at proving exactly how well their procedure works. It's long, long overdue.
      Right ? It's not like we're asking for much. Just some proof of their technique. It's been so damn long and here we are, still knowing next to nothing.

Comment

• caddarik79
        • Feb 2013

I totally am in the same state of mind...I'm less confident in all this.
        My money will stay on my bank account until they give a very clear view of what is achievable for people with the budget...

speculating for free with nor risk is OK, like didi or other...
        paying thousands of K's for procedures and still being in a position of speculating because of an obvious lack of transparency, I'm not in anymore...

I'll wait, things move very fast in our times, if they start to lose patients because of their communication, they can only blame themselves...

It's mathematics, nothing else, if their claims are true and they are serious, they should be able to achieve the triple result of a Lorenzo, i'm sorry, but this is what should be advertised regarding the claims over the techniques...

If Lorenzo has a 11.077 grafts NW6>>NW2 (more or less OK) video, then Gho should be able in the future to show video of a 20.000 grafts NW6>>NW1 (dense)... or a NW6>>NW2 same as Lorenzo result in recipient but with a much less traumatised donor... (the Lorenzo got 11.077 grafts removed forever in donor, the hypothetical Gho should get 80% regeneration on that, which means, he should have only 2250 grafts missing in donor for 11.000 growing in recipient).

That's the reality, and still would not be THE CURE...

Really disappointed at this very moment, was planning for a second HST but revised my judgement and will wait... it's to weird no to have big proofs and amazing results available.

Comment

• cocacola
          • Feb 2013

For the 3rd time, lets mobilise to put some pressure. Ask spencer help us to get some answers. After all we do deserve to know, especially those who already had hst done

Comment

• JJJJrS
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by cocacola
            For the 3rd time, lets mobilise to put some pressure. Ask spencer help us to get some answers. After all we do deserve to know, especially those who already had hst done
            All we need is a 50 graft procedure that was described here. If they just followed the simple instructions, everything would have been fine.

I'm not sure how Spencer Kobren can help in this case other than actively documenting the test procedure. HASCI agreed to do the test, the problem was primarily with their pictures and ignoring our instructions.

If you think he can help somehow, then I'd encourage you to email him or call in to his show.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JJJJrS
              All we need is a 50 graft procedure that was described here. If they just followed the simple instructions, everything would have been fine.

I'm not sure how Spencer Kobren can help in this case other than actively documenting the test procedure. HASCI agreed to do the test, the problem was primarily with their pictures and ignoring our instructions.

If you think he can help somehow, then I'd encourage you to email him or call in to his show.
              Unfortunately I agree. I'm not sure how Spencer could help.

Doctor Mousseigne is starting a 50 grafts test this wednesday, they've shown to be very good at documentation (just like Dr nigams and unlike HASCI), so hopefully they'll have some interesting results, which in turn should put pressure on HASCI to prove their technique as well.

Comment

• didi
                • Nov 2011

Guys , I told you so...some people are a bit to slow but truth is that HASCI cant prove their technique works as claimed and they doing everything to maintain status quo

they deliberately screwd up 1st test by extracting more grafts and making it hard to analize , we saw crazy number of failed extractions + all singles were in fact transected doubles

2nd test..looks like a failure..only 3 3hair grafts? rmbr when I said hasci cant extract anything more than 3 hair grafts...

now you know why gho doesn't let any experienced fue doc nowhere near hst?..cats like dr cole would call his bluff and things would get ugly for hasci

if spencer really cares about patients he should investigate gho, patients are getting mislead and paying lot of money, its fair to say they are being sca$%ed.
                true nobody is getting butchered but it doesn't mean he multiplies hairs as he claims and peope are paying money believing he does. Id be impressed if he can prove 30% true regeneration.
                That would mean most people would go back to hasci and demand $$$ back...you see the problem ..

Kobren should really put him to test and see what is going on with this gho.
                spence could make him millionaire if he can prove it...but it wont happen as gho hates $$

we need to put preassure on spence, this gho discussion is getting BORING...JJJJrs you are the man to do it.

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

spencer can help, simply call his buddy gho up '

he claims he can multiply hair, prove it by doing 50 graft test, its not rocket science ffs

if he refuses it means he cant do it...ban all discussion on BTT and im telling you it will hurt his business..

don't you guys tired of 5 people endlessly discussing hst.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
                    Guys , I told you so...some people are a bit to slow but truth is that HASCI cant prove their technique works as claimed and they doing everything to maintain status quo

they deliberately screwd up 1st test by extracting more grafts and making it hard to analize , we saw crazy number of failed extractions + all singles were in fact transected doubles

2nd test..looks like a failure..only 3 3hair grafts? rmbr when I said hasci cant extract anything more than 3 hair grafts...

now you know why gho doesn't let any experienced fue doc nowhere near hst?..cats like dr cole would call his bluff and things would get ugly for hasci

if spencer really cares about patients he should investigate gho, patients are getting mislead and paying lot of money, its fair to say they are being sca$%ed.
                    true nobody is getting butchered but it doesn't mean he multiplies hairs as he claims and peope are paying money believing he does. Id be impressed if he can prove 30% true regeneration.
                    That would mean most people would go back to hasci and demand $$$ back...you see the problem ..

spence could make him millionaire if he can prove it...but it wont happen as gho hates $$

we need to put preassure on spence, this gho discussion is getting BORING...JJJJrs you are the man to do it.
                    Hehe. I was just thinking "This Didi dude really isn't such an asshole after all, instead of posting "I've told you so" he just chills. But, hey, here you are

Maybe Gho isn't as good as claimed. We still don't know that. Would make sense it's the case but we still just don't know. But we even know less about Dr Nigams so I still don't understand your behaviour.

Yes, it seems Nigams is putting in more effort at the moment to prove what he can do than Gho does, BUT his results are even more uncertain. He's only been doing hair doubling for a few months, has never seen ANY final results yet, the HSC growth factors turned out to be quite worthless so, man, it's just quite uncertain he's going to succeed... But again, I've got to give it to him that at least, unlike HASCI, he is putting in great effort to try to prove himself.

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

I agree nigam is questionable but nigam is communicating, answering, documenting and he strted doubling 5 months ago, it will be easy to prove him, right now nigam has no clue what will grow in recipient; in contrast gho has been doubling since 2005..8 fkn years and nothing to show for it

im waiting for IM to say "sorry didi, you were right'...

if you use logic you would conclude IF hst was real doubling there would be many transformations, spencer would make him rich and famous, by now fue/fut/bht would be history...ironicly hasci performs BHT..hmm..but they can multiply?

gho isn't bad businessman, he is a very clever one...he found a sweet spot, he gets lot of money from clueless and vulnerable patients without getting too much unwanted attention which would put him in danger,

spence it is time to call Ghos bluff...I put million bucks he cant get half regeneration he claims...

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

I agree nigam is questionable but nigam is communicating, answering, documenting and he strted doubling 5 months ago, it will be easy to prove him, right now nigam has no clue what will grow in recipient; in contrast gho has been doubling since 2005..8 fkn years and nothing to show for it

im waiting for IM to say "sorry didi, you were right'...

if you use logic you would conclude IF hst was real doubling there would be many transformations, spencer would make him rich and famous, by now fue/fut/bht would be history...ironicly hasci performs BHT..hmm..but they can multiply?

gho isn't bad businessman, he is a very clever one...he found a sweet spot, he gets lot of money from clueless and vulnerable patients without getting too much unwanted attention which would put him in danger,

spence it is time to call Ghos bluff...I put million bucks he cant get half regeneration he claims...
                        Maybe you're right, I don't know, at this time it's just pure speculation. If Nigams and Mousseigne go ahead and prove their techniques, then Gho HAS to follow or he'll be out of business. Simple as that.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                          • Apr 2012

I just want to see the 50 graft procedure completed so we can get an accurate figure for the donor regeneration and recipient yield. That's it. I honestly have no idea what the results of the test will be.

There's so many things that are unclear and we really need to get to the point where the advantages and limitations of HST are clear to everyone. Nothing else is really worth discussing and in my opinion, it's ****ing ridiculous that we're still having this discussion after so long. Now it's in HASCI's hands. If they want to avoid this issue, which can be completely solved with a simple task, then that will speak volumes.

Comment

• caddarik79
                            • Feb 2013

yes, it's true we can not keep on talking about this, but as long as it's not clear, I'm holding my money.

And what if in the end it's verified that it is not what they claim?
                            what about patients who did it once or repeated based on the claims... and gave thousands of K's?
                            do they all go to the Court?

Crazy, but at this moment, it's only speculation...and I hope HASCI will finally prove everything right...but right now, I lost a bit of my trust in them.

Let see what Mousseigne and Nigam will provide in the coming weeks or months.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Losers...

Originally posted by caddarik79

It's mathematics, nothing else...
                              Yeah, but that exactly is still the problem for all guys in this thread - after reading all these BS posts...

The guy Dean Saunders, for example, is the best example the show you guys how stupid you are, because such an example - the whole hair transplant AND HAIR RESEARCH industry on this planet couldn't show such a case during the past >50 years!

Just in case you guys still don't get it:

It's a FACT that Dean Saunders, after 5000 HST grafts (!) is still able to SHAVE his head down to the bone - I'm not aware about a similar example in this field!

Recipient result?
                              Besides the fact, that DS just had his 3rd HST recently (that means, the final result of his 3rd HST is still outstanding) - did you guys ever try to compare his REAL before situation contrary to his current situation?

So when you can't see any signs of treatments in his donor area after 5000 HST grafts (!) - from where do all the brand new hairs on his former slick bald head come from??

Losers ...

And the same situation for gc83uk, as another example ...

Comment

• caddarik79
                                • Feb 2013

you have a point there, and I think we all repeated that Gho is the best at this time in the industry, who denied that?

Nobody...

Now, you always react on portions of our discussions, eluding other points...

If Lorenzo performed 11.077 grafts, Gho should be in position to promise at least, the double of it...and to be even more precise, he should be able to do the double of it with 2,5 less donor damages.

back to maths.

Comment

Working...