Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drnigams
    • Nov 2012

Dear one,
    When i say 5000grafts extracted ,it means 10000 bisected grafts available for implantation,not 2500plus2500..

And yes there are two options for graft placement, with invitro doubling...

1)Implant one bisected part at donor and the other bisected part at the recipient.

2)Implant both the bisected part at the recipient.

Now ,it depends on case to case ,who requires what..
    If your donor is good and removing 4000 grafts will not make it look thin,than implant all the 8000bisected grafts(from 4000extracted grafts) at the recipient..
    If your donor is poor than you have to implant one bisected part at the donor and the other bisected part at the recipient...

Originally posted by One
    Dr Nigam, even I understood.

Until now you said that with your technique in vitro you can choose to put half of the hair in the donor, and then have regeneration, or NOT put them both in the graft and recipient.

Now you said: "In two sittings we will extract 5000 and 6400 grafts, with one child of 4/5 days on an avg."

But if we extract 5000 or 6400 grafts and we want to regeneration in donor, we will have only half the recipient, that is 2500 + 3200 = 5700 or am I wrong?

Comment

• JDW
      • Mar 2012

Apologies if this has been asked previously Dr Nigam, but when will the first patients treated in this way be 6/12months down the line so we can see their results?
      thanks

Comment

• drnigams
        • Nov 2012

Arashi,
        Let me explain step by step...
        1)1475 grafts extracted fom donor.

2)175+75=250 grafts utilised for stemcell and dp culture..gone to lab..not used for bisection or implantation.

3)Now we are left with1475-250=1225 grafts.

4)106 grafts used for dp isolation and implante back at the donor withput bisection as the dermal papilla is used.

5)Now we are left with 1119 grafts to bisect and double...=2238 bisected grafts plus we have implanted 106 grafts used for dpcell isolation.
        The total becomes 2344 grafts ..which should be regenerated.

6)The 250 grafts(normally we use in most of the patients only 150 grafts for stemcell and dpcultured cells isolation and multiplication)have not been bisected or implanted anywhere.

So those(250) drills ,theoretically will not show any hair,unless the injection of dpculture and stemcell creates new hair, in those(250) drills....which happened actually in 15 graft invitro doubling patch test...

For this calculation of what should be considered 100% regen..i have not taken into account(not deducted from the expected graft count) telogen/exogen...which i do not know..how many were,normally ,10 to 15% of telogen hair is present in the scalp at any given point of time...

even if you want to count the grafts send for stemcell..do not count it double..as they were not bisected...

Originally posted by Arashi
        I'm not sure I understand. When you say did 1475 extraction drills, does this mean that you extracted 1475 grafts ? Cause if that would be the case then if you'd want to attain 100% regrowth, you'd need to see 2950 grafts regenerate and not 2344 ?

Comment

• drnigams
          • Nov 2012

JDW,
          If you want to see more proof,you will see in next 6months to one year...as we document more and more cases...

One case of 5000grafts doubling to 10000 grafts is already being documented (2months ) in one of the thread ,...of invitro hair doubling..wherein all the bisected 10000 grafts were implanted at the recipient and not donor.His progress is being updated..

15 graft patch test with 100% regen is 2months old...his progress is being updated...

In another thread.there is one case of invivo with 5000grafts doubling..but when he comes again..i will do invitro now(as i see better regen with the cases i have done)...his progress is being updated..

Plus we are doing daily one case of invitro now ....for local patients...local cases..i will continue documenting...

One to two members from the two forums, per month have booked for invitro..not all will document.

For those who want to be... personally... 100% sure..should get a patch test of 100/200 grafts(free,except basic stemcell,dpcultue cost)..follow the progress for few months and than decide for larger sessions...

Originally posted by JDW
          Apologies if this has been asked previously Dr Nigam, but when will the first patients treated in this way be 6/12months down the line so we can see their results?
          thanks

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by drnigams

Arashi,

2)175+75=250 grafts utilised for stemcell and dp culture..gone to lab..not used for bisection or implantation.

4)106 grafts used for dp isolation and implante back at the donor withput bisection as the dermal papilla is used.

5)Now we are left with 1119 grafts to bisect and double...=2238 bisected grafts plus we have implanted 106 grafts used for dpcell isolation.

6)The 250 grafts(normally we use in most of the patients only 150 grafts for stemcell and dpcultured cells isolation and multiplication)have not been bisected or implanted anywhere.

So those(250) drills ,theoretically will not show any hair,unless the injection of dpculture and stemcell creates new hair, in those(250) drills....which happened actually in 15 graft invitro doubling patch test...

For this calculation of what should be considered 100% regen..i have not taken into account(not deducted from the expected graft count) telogen/exogen...which i do not know..how many were,normally ,10 to 15% of telogen hair is present in the scalp at any given point of time...

even if you want to count the grafts send for stemcell..do not count it double..as they were not bisected...
            Last edited by Winston; 06-05-2013, 11:52 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Image Removed

Comment

• Phatalis
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by 534623
              You're just making yourself look bad at this point man. Give it a break.

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

If I were to even come to see you Dr Nigam I would be more pushed towards Invivo rather than Invitro, despite your results on Invitro being superior vs invivo.

The reason for not wanting Invitro would be down to the scarring. Isn't the main benefit of invivo no scarring, whereas invitro there is some scarring? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                  Arashi,

So if 1,000 grafts are extracted and doubled for a total of 2,000 implanted in the recipient, is the price then calculated for 1,000 grafts or 2,000 grafts?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phatalis

You're just making yourself look bad at this point man.
                    It doesn't make ME bad at all ...

Comment

• drnigams
                      • Nov 2012

1000 grafts.
                      Originally posted by hellouser
                      So if 1,000 grafts are extracted and doubled for a total of 2,000 implanted in the recipient, is the price then calculated for 1,000 grafts or 2,000 grafts?

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                        • Mar 2013

do it hellouser it is good price
                        Originally posted by hellouser

Comment

• didi
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                          do it hellouser it is good price

Dr Nigam said its FREE for forum members who signed up before he did. I think that's generous and fair since procedure is still in experimental stage.

Comment

• drnigams
                            • Nov 2012

gc,
                            I had explained this earlier..
                            No white dots..no scarring with invitro hair doubling.
                            Not just invitro and invivo,no white dots and no scarring even in fue...if you use dpcell,stemcell,growth factors and ecm....

Just google and read more about ..the role of dpcells, epidermal stemcells,growth factors and ecm...in wound healing an scar prevention...you will be convinced about no scarring technically...

I used much larger punch, like fue in 15 graft patch test..check the 2months post procedure pics..and let me know ,if you find forget scarring ,even a mark...
                            What about cotsarelis latest discovery..he landed up finding fgf9 growth factor, while researching on wound healing and hair follicle regen...

Cotsarelis fgf9 growth factor..will have application more importantly in wound healing..

I am in touch with the top researchers on wound healing, those working on scar prevention in burns,i have been studying the role of dpcells,stemcells,growth factors,ecm on wound healing and scar prevention...

Invivo ,the scar is not visible is, because of small diametre punch,needle..

Invitro, even if little larger punch is used...the above mentioned coktail prevents scarring,especially if a follicle regen in donor..that is what cotsarelis study also points to..that if follicle regen happens in a wound ..scar is automatically reduced.

Read jahoda's paper on dp cell and its role in wound healing,read epidermal and bulge follicle stemcells role in wound healing...

Let me share another interesting fact with you..

At my cosmetic surgery division,handled by my cosmetic surgeon..they were having issues regards..scar in facelift,liposuction etc.

As on today we are the probably only clinic in the world..who extracts 50 grafts from the body or scalp,from the patients undergoing cosmetic surgeries.

We isolate the follicle stemcells,dpcells from these grafts and inject with ecm,prp,growth factor(i have fgf2 since few months now)..and there is virtually no scar at cosmetic surgery incisions,which are bigger incisions than fue punch...

For wound healing and scar prevention..i keep myself updated with research works and findings of burn surgeons,wound healing research scientists...

This is what we have brought new to HT industry this year in 2013...
                            1)Invitro hair doubling

2)Scarless FUE/DOUBLING procedures..(while there are people,who are still waiting for dr wesleys scarless fue...no offence intended..)

3)First clinic to start offering stemcell /dpcell cultured injections ..as cellular hair implants...

Next in line would be advancements in hm,dpculture,medical topical and orl prescriptions for attacking androgens and microinflammation...

I am confident ..i will introduce my custom made high frequency ultrasound for fut/fue docs..in near future and give eyes to traditional transplants..which i do no more..
                            I will show you soon..clear ultrasound pics of hair follicle bulb,shaft etc..invivo..this will tremendously help in avoiding transections in fue/fut and invivo technique
                            Just look at the history of developments in HT... anti dht was borrowed from urologist as they were treating prostrate..minoxidil was borrowed from cardiologist who were using the same for hypertension...lumigan(bimatoprost) was borrowed from opthalmologist who noticed side effects of bimatoprost while treating glaucoma ..as it developed hair on the eyelashes.
                            pgd2 etc are borrowed from antiallergy and asthma treatments...

To improve on Wound healing and scar prevention in HT ..i borrowed the wisdom from... the research on stemcell,growth factors,burns..

Originally posted by gc83uk
                            If I were to even come to see you Dr Nigam I would be more pushed towards Invivo rather than Invitro, despite your results on Invitro being superior vs invivo.

The reason for not wanting Invitro would be down to the scarring. Isn't the main benefit of invivo no scarring, whereas invitro there is some scarring? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                              Yes, it DOES make you look bad. A lot of people here have an open mind. They don't know about Nigams just yet but at least they see that he's putting in great effort at trying to prove his technique. The way he's been documenting Tom's case is nothing short of sublime.

You on the other hand didn't give him a chance from day 1. In fact you're so extreme in your fanboyism for Gho that even when shown pictures of a petridish, you deny what's in it. All you do is swear, insult people and puke your negativity and bitter sarcam in every single corner of this forum. And I'm 100% sure that even if Nigams WOULD prove to work, you'll keep denying it works, even if he turned every single NW7 forum member here into NW1.

Pretty much nobody here is convinced Nigams can do that though, we all need to see (a lot of) proof first. But at least we're giving him a chance.

Comment

• oppenheimer82
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                                Yes, it DOES make you look bad. A lot of people here have an open mind. They don't know about Nigams just yet but at least they see that he's putting in great effort at trying to prove his technique. The way he's been documenting Tom's case is nothing short of sublime.

You on the other hand didn't give him a chance from day 1. In fact you're so extreme in your fanboyism for Gho that even when shown pictures of a petridish, you deny what's in it. All you do is swear, insult people and puke your negativity and bitter sarcam in every single corner of this forum. And I'm 100% sure that even if Nigams WOULD prove to work, you'll keep denying it works, even if he turned every single NW7 forum member here into NW1.

Pretty much nobody here is convinced Nigams can do that though, we all need to see (a lot of) proof first. But at least we're giving him a chance.
                                amen.

Comment

Working...