Hellouser's RU Log (with Minox, CB Nizoral and Saw Palmetto)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    • Mar 2013

can you post some pics? thanks. lol tracy looks like she works for a company its ridiculus
    Originally posted by UK_
    LOOL Tracy said RU doesnt work? Ive been on the stuff for 6 months and its done absolute wonders.

Comment

• MrBlonde
      • Jul 2012

I nominate Hellouser for poster of the year.

Comment

• Pentarou
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
        I don't understand why people are skeptical about RU...
        Difficulty getting a reliable supply, and suppliers. Plenty of people have had their fingers burnt in the past, sadly.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Try using RU with KB man...I haven't heard of hardly anyone who's had side effects with the KB vehicle...it was designed to eliminate sides
          Thanks, but I do use RU with KB. I'm just very (very) prone to side effects. Fin, saw palmetto, RU, whatever aa; doesn't matter.

Comment

• WarLord
            • May 2012

LOL at people like Tracy who say RU doesn't work for people with "actual" MPB.

Not to downgrade Tracy because she is very helpful to a lot of people on the forum, but the days of propecia being the only good treatment are over.
            In Europe, we have a good anti-androgen topical called Alpicort F. It is produced by a certain German doctor. It consists of estradiol and corticosteroids. I used it in 1997-99, before switching to minoxidil completely. No regrowth, but a very reliable maintenance. The only problem lies in potential side effects: atrophy of the skin.

What is very interesting is the fact that I observed no problems during switching from Alpicort F to minoxidil. I think that if I made a switch in the opposite direction, it would end up as a disaster.

Comment

• WarLord
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
              Difficulty getting a reliable supply, and suppliers. Plenty of people have had their fingers burnt in the past, sadly.
              It is insanely expensive, even from China. I got an offer 320 USD for 1 g. I don't know, how MPBtreatments can sell 3 g for 79 USD.

Comment

• WarLord
                • May 2012

Originally posted by bananana
                mpbtreatments.com has 5% RU strength, I'm thinking about trying it, you have a very similar mpb to me and you really got a great regrowth..
                But take into consideration that his regrowth was very probably thanks to RU and minoxidil.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by WarLord
                  But take into consideration that his regrowth was very probably thanks to RU and minoxidil.
                  The insane shed I went through from December 2012 -February 2013 was without a doubt at the hands of Minoxidil.

It remains to be seen how well RU works in the coming months but so far things look great.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                    • May 2012

I hope RU works for a while. I have read 2 different people where it works for 5months to a year then a nasty shed takes place and it stops working. This is my biggest concern as my hair has gotten much thicker on it. In the mean time I am looking into CB and ASC-J9

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

In Europe, we have a good anti-androgen topical called Alpicort F. It is produced by a certain German doctor. It consists of estradiol and corticosteroids. I used it in 1997-99, before switching to minoxidil completely. No regrowth, but a very reliable maintenance. The only problem lies in potential side effects: atrophy of the skin.

What is very interesting is the fact that I observed no problems during switching from Alpicort F to minoxidil. I think that if I made a switch in the opposite direction, it would end up as a disaster.
                      Isnt atrophy a common side effect from topical steroids?

I'm curious though, if CB will have a similar effect if at all given that it only requires to be used at 1% concentration.

Comment

• Cob984
                        • Sep 2012

Hellouser, has the CB done anything or is it too early to tell?
                        im still skeptical of RU cause of sides,
                        is CB worth it right now?

Comment

• Conpecia
                          • Sep 2011

wow, awesome post hellouser. this might have single-handedly convinced me to try ru and see what happens. considering i'm already on 5% minox and looking at your results in these pics, it seems like a pretty incredible combination. unfortunately i'm like clan and have horrible sides to fin. but maybe i can get away with a kb vehicle? might as well give it a shot, nothing to lose but more hair that will be lost anyways, right? i can always stop if the sides get bad.

only concerns are potential longterm sides and the potential loss of efficacy, that 5 months then massive shed without any gains rumor scares me. but if i get regrowth even close to yours and it doesn't lose efficacy, there's no way i won't make it to 2015.

this plus bnp-32 on the rise! i'm telling you guys, the next gen of treatments is going to come from the forums many, many years before the big companies release similar products.

anyways, great job and thanks for taking the time.

Comment

• WarLord
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by BaldJerry
                            I hope RU works for a while. I have read 2 different people where it works for 5months to a year then a nasty shed takes place and it stops working. This is my biggest concern as my hair has gotten much thicker on it. In the mean time I am looking into CB and ASC-J9
                            If they don't post photos, then it didn't happen. I have been lurking about internet forums for about a year, and one big lesson for me was that these forums are full of nuts that are borderline mentally ill. They whine, how they lose ground, how nothing works and how their hair is in the worst state ever - and if you ask them for a photo, you will get a head full of thick hair and no visible traces of hairloss.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

If they don't post photos, then it didn't happen. I have been lurking about internet forums for about a year, and one big lesson for me was that these forums are full of nuts that are borderline mentally ill. They whine, how they lose ground, how nothing works and how their hair is in the worst state ever - and if you ask them for a photo, you will get a head full of thick hair and no visible traces of hairloss.
                              There are some of us that dont fall into that category.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

I would laugh if RU minox had nothing to do with regrowth and it was all down to saw palmetto

Comment

Working...