X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topcat
    • May 2009

The Ironman Procedure

Hey Ironman since you like to hijack every thread on every forum with your nonsense I am starting this thread for you . After your procedure next week you can start updating with big bold photos right here so that we can all see your hair multiply.

Don't disappoint us.
  • didi
    • Nov 2011

Iron Man having hst next week? What about April?

How many grafts, give us more details

IM really should be getting hst for free after what he has done for hair loss community ,
    He raised awareness about HST and Dr Gho n burried FUE/FUT.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi
      Iron Man having hst next week? What about April?
      Yeah, what about April?
      You hijack every hair loss forum with Ironman's procedure in April. Others do not agree and say April is a bad idea and therefore planned for me my procedure in August. So can't you guys decide? How about March or June?
      I mean, my calendar is almost full for the coming 24 month and so is Dr. Gho's calendar too. Furthermore, Dr. Gho made a special clause in my contract which doesn't allow me to document my procedure and regrowth online because he is very afraid about this (if I do it) because he has the fear that his calendar could be completely full for the coming 10 years (minimum) in advance if Ironman would break this special clause and what finally wouldn't Dr. Gho allow anymore to make at least a short break in his life. He already got big troubles due to my small gc83uk donor regrowth documentation which didn't even allow him to breathe in peace anymore not even 1 second since. So guess would would happen ...

Why can't you guys learn to respect?

Comment

• Jan 2012

lol so now you finally admit that you're Iron Man.... why did you come here? Go back to hairsite and resume counting new hairs from dr.gho

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by 2020

why did you come here? Go back to hairsite
          By the way - why don't you go back??

Let me guess: You're already tired of creating lots of "2020xxx" and even more "IronManxxxxxx" accounts - right? Right.

What do think: Is it easier and faster to create an account than just making 1 mouse click thereafter? What's your experience? lol

Oh, and how about Vin Diesel? Is he still fine?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by 534623

Oh, and how about Vin Diesel? Is he still fine?
            As far as I can tell – Mr Vin Diesel is still fine. But since Dr. Gho’s HST procedure …

… they have BIG troubles behind the scene:

Now they have to cover-up almost hourly Mr Diesel’s front area, because Dr. Gho’s HST hairs grow extremely fast – and that’s a big problem now if his character in a new movie should actually show a slick bald guy. But fortunately, they do not have any troubles with Mr. Diesel’s donor area, because his donor area looks still virgin and natural – there is nothing to cover-up or to fake; neither to cover-up thousands of white dots, nor there is the need to fill up thousands of hairless gaps in the back of his head with tattoos or something.

Comment

• topcat
              • May 2009

Looking forward to the updates.

Comment

• ejj
                • Dec 2010

i think we need to give the guy a break ! can you imagine investing so much time and energy into a particular Dr that you believe literally anything that the Dr says , its like some sort of brainwashing !

And then to top it all some
                Physician from India ` pops ` on the forum with a sound ,accurate, and more importantly scientifically accurate, appraisal of the Drs procedure that is .... `transection` .... and at the same time a couple of patients come out and state there experience along the lines of " one thousand extractions to get 300 hairs " .... i mean c`mon guys give the guy a break he must be hurting

ejj

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by topcat
                  Looking forward to the updates.
                  No way! I have forgot to mention, that there is another clause in my HST contract with Dr. Gho:

After having my HST procedure - "I have to disappear from hair loss forums" (due to my bad behavior etc etc).
                  That's bad.

Comment

• didi
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 534623
                    No way! I have forgot to mention, that there is another clause in my HST contract with Dr. Gho:

After having my HST procedure - "I have to disappear from hair loss forums" (due to my bad behavior etc etc).
                    That's bad.

IM you cant disappear now, these are critical moments for hair loss industry, Dr Nigam is catching up ..fast, Gho is losing ground

you can still change your mind abot HST, DR Bollywood can inject you with his stem cell injections for a fraction of price you pay to hasci

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

We have IM and C5000 about to have procedure this month

Whats up with 'hairmatters' dude, he was scheduled for late November,

Comment

• gc83uk
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj
                        i think we need to give the guy a break ! can you imagine investing so much time and energy into a particular Dr that you believe literally anything that the Dr says , its like some sort of brainwashing !

And then to top it all some
                        Physician from India ` pops ` on the forum with a sound ,accurate, and more importantly scientifically accurate, appraisal of the Drs procedure that is .... `transection` .... and at the same time a couple of patients come out and state there experience along the lines of " one thousand extractions to get 300 hairs " .... i mean c`mon guys give the guy a break he must be hurting

ejj

You do know that Gho deliberately transects? And without the need to split the unit from e.g 4 hairs to 2 hairs. Giving an overall net gain of hair.

I take it you don't believe this otherwise you wouldn't seem so anti Gho. Correct me if I'm wrong?

As someone who has had HST with Gho, that doesn't mean I don't want someone else to also succeed like Dr Nigam, the more options we have the better.

If you believe everything you read about 1000 extractions to get 300, you will also notice that these other 700 extractions are the first hairs to grow back. I think this instance is very rare and even so those hairs grow back so it's not as if you have 1000 white fue scars on your donor and only ending up with 300 grafts for your recipient area. Not at all....!

Comment

• ejj
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by gc83uk
                          You do know that Gho deliberately transects? And without the need to split the unit from e.g 4 hairs to 2 hairs. Giving an overall net gain of hair.

I take it you don't believe this otherwise you wouldn't seem so anti Gho. Correct me if I'm wrong?

As someone who has had HST with Gho, that doesn't mean I don't want someone else to also succeed like Dr Nigam, the more options we have the better.

If you believe everything you read about 1000 extractions to get 300, you will also notice that these other 700 extractions are the first hairs to grow back. I think this instance is very rare and even so those hairs grow back so it's not as if you have 1000 white fue scars on your donor and only ending up with 300 grafts for your recipient area. Not at all....!

Im not anti anyone , i just ask for proof , the more the merrier , the patients on other forums were not overly impressed , im glad if your happy with your result .
                          The 700 grafts that grow back are basically " failed attempts " for want of a better word , and i wonder if they all grow back or are damaged and cant grow back , however i look forward to seeing more results

Im also not convinced with Dr Nigam , its laughable that he promotes ` stem cell therapy ` whilst implanting artificial hair fibres , and combines fue with it at the same time ... it either works or it doesnt

ejj

Comment

• Delphi
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ejj
                            Im not anti anyone , i just ask for proof , the more the merrier , the patients on other forums were not overly impressed , im glad if your happy with your result .
                            The 700 grafts that grow back are basically " failed attempts " for want of a better word , and i wonder if they all grow back or are damaged and cant grow back , however i look forward to seeing more results

Im also not convinced with Dr Nigam , its laughable that he promotes ` stem cell therapy ` whilst implanting artificial hair fibres , and combines fue with it at the same time ... it either works or it doesnt

ejj
                            Nagam, is a total joke.

Comment

• gc83uk
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ejj

ejj

Regarding proof, I think Gho could definitely do more to convince EVERYONE. He just needs to improve his gallery on his website and show better/more before and after pictures, I firmly believe this will happen in time. The thing which Gho is, he seems perplexed why people doubt him and don't believe the procedure. As he always says, 'It isn't rocket science'.

Regarding these 700 grafts, this area is a grey area, in fact it's even more confusing because on Gho's paper it shows grafts growing back in 7 days, but in the case your referring to, his Dr suggested hairs which grow back first 'could' be failed extractions. And that a failed extraction is likely to grow back first.

Even if this was the case it could be equally argued (being on the positive side for a change), that if you went in for 1400 grafts and you had 2000 extractions made, they would only use the 1400 which they deem in-tact. But importantly all these failed extraction sites (the ones that grow back first according to the case your referring to) would all grow back as well as a minimum of 85% of original 1400.

The only downside is if your a 'difficult case' as was 'Neversaynever' then the procedure will take longer than normal. The end result shouldn't be any different and your donor will look untouched and scarless.

Anyway, anybody with limited donor and not living too far from one of his clinics IMO would be foolish not to go to Gho vs having a regular FUE or FUT.

On the Nigam issue, I completely agree, something is definitely wrong there, however I'm enjoying seeing him squirm. If he proves us all wrong though then great, but on his current performance it looks grim.

Comment

Working...