Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
Quicktim3

Default has anyone tried stimulair?

was thinking about gettin it and it seemed pretty legit, but thats the point with most of these products, they all seem legit haha
Quicktim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
whynot

Wow - this is horrible. "Saw Palmetto: Nature's Minoxidil"? Give me a break. They even list Minoxidil as a DHT blocker. Where do these guys come from?
whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #3
saniaa83

I just bought the Stimulair treatment. Just the pills for right now. Has anyone been on it for 6 months with good results? Is the shampoo and conditioner really necessary?
saniaa83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
crowningglory
Banned

Wow there are a lot of positive feedback on the net when I searched for "stimulair" who claims they have used it. Unfortunately, I haven't read about it from "real" people on the forums.
crowningglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
jamesg431

Iíve been taking Stimulair for several months now and have mostly good things to say. I had tried Propecia previously, but was really concerned about the extent of the initial shedding and stopped after just a few months. When I got blood-work done after that, my doctor told me I was biotin deficient, and I came across Stimulair looking for a product containing biotin. I do like that itís a natural supplement, so I donít get concerned about any side-effects, nor is there a period where hair loss gets worse before it gets better. In the months I have been taking it, Iíve noticed my thinning slow and then stop altogether, and I even feel that Iíve regrown some of the hair that I lost during my Propecia experiment. The results were definitely slow, and subtle at first- after a few months I almost decided to give up, but Iím glad I stuck with it because I started noticing definite changes probably around month 4.

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner along with the pills for the first two months but the whole program was a little pricey for me so I switched to just the supplement.

The auto-ship program can be a little annoying. They send you monthly shipments of the pills so you get a new bottle around the time you run out. I do wish they would send the shipments a bit earlier- thereís been a lag a couple of times where I am without pills for a few days before the next shipment arrives and I wonder if itís impacted the effectiveness of the program?

Unlike a lot of online companies, I actually found it pretty easy to talk to real person. I called early on to change my order, and called again a few months ago when my shipment was late. Both times I had no problem getting in touch with a customer service person.
jamesg431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
UK_

Its just Saw Palmetto, rather pay £8 for a 3 month supply of high quality extract tbh.
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote