+ Reply to Thread

Default has anyone tried stimulair?

was thinking about gettin it and it seemed pretty legit, but thats the point with most of these products, they all seem legit haha

Toronto, ONT

Wow - this is horrible. "Saw Palmetto: Nature's Minoxidil"? Give me a break. They even list Minoxidil as a DHT blocker. Where do these guys come from?

I just bought the Stimulair treatment. Just the pills for right now. Has anyone been on it for 6 months with good results? Is the shampoo and conditioner really necessary?

Wow there are a lot of positive feedback on the net when I searched for "stimulair" who claims they have used it. Unfortunately, I haven't read about it from "real" people on the forums.

Iíve been taking Stimulair for several months now and have mostly good things to say. I had tried Propecia previously, but was really concerned about the extent of the initial shedding and stopped after just a few months. When I got blood-work done after that, my doctor told me I was biotin deficient, and I came across Stimulair looking for a product containing biotin. I do like that itís a natural supplement, so I donít get concerned about any side-effects, nor is there a period where hair loss gets worse before it gets better. In the months I have been taking it, Iíve noticed my thinning slow and then stop altogether, and I even feel that Iíve regrown some of the hair that I lost during my Propecia experiment. The results were definitely slow, and subtle at first- after a few months I almost decided to give up, but Iím glad I stuck with it because I started noticing definite changes probably around month 4.

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner along with the pills for the first two months but the whole program was a little pricey for me so I switched to just the supplement.

The auto-ship program can be a little annoying. They send you monthly shipments of the pills so you get a new bottle around the time you run out. I do wish they would send the shipments a bit earlier- thereís been a lag a couple of times where I am without pills for a few days before the next shipment arrives and I wonder if itís impacted the effectiveness of the program?

Unlike a lot of online companies, I actually found it pretty easy to talk to real person. I called early on to change my order, and called again a few months ago when my shipment was late. Both times I had no problem getting in touch with a customer service person.

Its just Saw Palmetto, rather pay £8 for a 3 month supply of high quality extract tbh.