+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 465 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

You need to remember that this is a small company that is dependent on sponsorship from organisations that fund research. TRX2 has been unwilling to work with a big pharmaceutical company, according to Whitfield, because they want to retain independence and don't want their research undermined or marginalised. As such, there is very little funding outside of the lab for things like customer care. This will continue, as research is still ongoing at the company.

Also, the company has to remain tight lipped because patent protection for a number of pharmaceutical products doesn't really exist in the UK.

As a result of TRX2's position, I would be surprised if big pharmaceutical companies didn't try to undermine them in their marketing literature and through forum plants.

Yep all that makes sense, I agree with your points, people are taking the product now, fingers crossed for positive reports of progress

So I ordered my product on Sunday. Today I get an e-mail from Jenna or Jenny and they said that my payment was skipped. So I call the credit-card company and my mother (because we both hold the same credit card because I'm still a student) and she said that everything is in order and that the payment was made. Has this happened to anyone else? They even asked me to pay again using another card...also, on their website, when I log in, I can see that my order is "complete". Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    So I ordered my product on Sunday. Today I get an e-mail from Jenna or Jenny and they said that my payment was skipped. So I call the credit-card company and my mother (because we both hold the same credit card because I'm still a student) and she said that everything is in order and that the payment was made. Has this happened to anyone else? They even asked me to pay again using another card...also, on their website, when I log in, I can see that my order is "complete". Any thoughts?
    If I was you I'd get them to re check their accounts and mail them proof of a bank statement showing the payment has indeed been made. And they've made an error. Certainly wouldnt pay again tho

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    If I was you I'd get them to re check their accounts and mail them proof of a bank statement showing the payment has indeed been made. And they've made an error. Certainly wouldnt pay again tho
    I already told them to check again, and i told them that on the website everything is in order. this happened this morning by the way. why does it take them so long to reply to a message? :S

I have sent them three e-mails since Sunday and haven't had a reply to any of them, some say their customer service is good. I havent seen any evidence of that personally.

I have sent them three e-mails since Sunday and haven't had a reply to any of them, some say their customer service is good. I havent seen any evidence of that personally.
    maybe it's because of what fixed by 35 said: they have money but use it for the science, and not for the customer service...

Fair enough, then they shouldnt welcome customer contact then?
    I expect they are rushed of their feet with the product launch etc, small team, so will give them benefit of the doubt.

Fair enough, then they shouldnt welcome customer contact then?
    I expect they are rushed of their feet with the product launch etc, small team, so will give them benefit of the doubt.
    exactly...i'm very excited to take it actually...if it works and if i retain all my hair and regrow hair in my temple area...i will never complain about my body again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    exactly...i'm very excited to take it actually...if it works and if i retain all my hair and regrow hair in my temple area...i will never complain about my body again!
    If it has that effect I'll run down the road naked shouting out how happy I am lol