+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 465 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    If it has that effect I'll run down the road naked shouting out how happy I am lol
    And he said that as long as you keep using it, it doesn't lose its effect. If that can hold me until Aderans or Trichoscience or Histogen are ready, I'll be happy. By the time they come out (in 2014 or 2015) I'll already be a lawyer, so money won't be a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    And he said that as long as you keep using it, it doesn't lose its effect. If that can hold me until Aderans or Trichoscience or Histogen are ready, I'll be happy. By the time they come out (in 2014 or 2015) I'll already be a lawyer, so money won't be a question.
    Hi Dutch, my bestest friend (:

lol, I'll be a Respiratory Therapist myself, obviously I won't be making as much money as you .. but I should afford any form of treatment.

But from what I've heard, they have toned down the claims on their product.. so I'm not sure if I'm going to buy some just yet.. and how long will it take for them to post actually photos? Or have they yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Hi Dutch, my bestest friend (:

lol, I'll be a Respiratory Therapist myself, obviously I won't be making as much money as you .. but I should afford any form of treatment.

But from what I've heard, they have toned down the claims on their product.. so I'm not sure if I'm going to buy some just yet.. and how long will it take for them to post actually photos? Or have they yet?
    What do you mean by toned down? When you go on their site you see an example of the bottle of the actual product, no? And as fixed by 35 said, European regulations are quite strict.

Oh all I meant by that is that we, young people suffering from this, will have jobs in a few years and will be able to afford all of these things.

I would sell my house and car for a full head of hair.

Money will not be an issue (:

..ok, I guess it won't hurt to purchase this product.. at worse it will help maintain what I have if there is no regrowth. Just wish it wasn't so effin expensive.. oh wait, money isn't an issue.

bring on trx2 (:

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I would sell my house and car for a full head of hair.

Money will not be an issue (:

..ok, I guess it won't hurt to purchase this product.. at worse it will help maintain what I have if there is no regrowth. Just wish it wasn't so effin expensive.. oh wait, money isn't an issue.

bring on trx2 (:
    149 Eur every 3 months isn't that bad...maybe I can get the Dutch government to pay for my finasteride .

How many of you guy's out there have started the course? What are the directions for taking the treatment?

Alright, just ordered my 3 month supply. I had to go through paypal to do it. Rationally speaking, my concern was that nothing would show up. Since you guys are already receiving product, I couldn't build an argument against ordering it anymore than I can buying anymore avodart which is not helping me at all. As expensive as this stuff is, it's still cheaper than the ineffective avodart I've been using. I'll try to document my results with trx2 the best I can, but I do not keep my hopes up high. I have tried every product that seems to work on everyone else, and it doesn't help me at all. If this product works, I'll start believing in God again... kidding, but you get the magnitude of what an accomplishment it would be.

Bosox, I've seen your pics and I'd eat shit to have hair like yours. I'm assuming you're a New England guy, so to quote the ever eloquent Antonio Cromartie, "You're an asshole".

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Received my 3 month supply today
    Might I say customer services have been good in my experience... when I made my order on 11/12/10 I forgot to add the 10% discount code at the checkout.
    After emailing customer services "Luiza" refunded the 10% back to my Paypal account within a few days - bonus!
    Found the free ebook useful too. Although it is stuff I was mostly aware of it's prompted me to pay more attention to my diet and take a vitamin supplement.
    So for the past 4 weeks I've been eating packets of walnuts, taking omega 3, a multi-vitamin and getting more exercise - lol.
    Seems obvious, but it's definitely improved the condition of my hair before starting TRX2!
    Where do people buy OMEGA 3??? Can you get it at wallgreen's?

Never heard of Trichoscience dawg. What is it and when will it be available??

You will be a Lawyer by that time?? **** yeah, that way we can sue all the mother****ers for lying to us, starting with TRX2 haha