+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Yes, please keep us posted alias, I'm very interested too.

Also 5)How many treatments did they say will be required?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    Just Did my first treatment, if you have any questions ask. I will post photos in a few weeks since it takes a while to work. If it works.
    before photos please.

5000 euro was the cost.
    done in Vienna at ddr heinrich
    the preccedure was okey, first they took some blood samples ( alot) and then they extracted fat from my back, then injected in with needles on my forhead. the proccedure was pretty scary since you have 3-4 people operating at you on the same time and it feels weird.
    No sides, still got some redness on the area which they operated on and still a bit sore from where they extracted the fat.
    I took some before pictures but i wont post them until i have afterpictures to compare with. lets just say for now that im a NW 1.5-2.
    I think 3 times is the ultimate number to do the treatment. And the touchup proccedures are 3500 and 1500 euro each. still alot of money but since i have no interest at ALL to do a hairtransplant this might be worth it, but again, results if any should show within 12 weeks so i will keep you updated.

Fingers crossed for you :-)

Did they say how long it's expected to last?

And this is to regrow, or just maintain?

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    5000 euro was the cost.
    done in Vienna at ddr heinrich
    the preccedure was okey, first they took some blood samples ( alot) and then they extracted fat from my back, then injected in with needles on my forhead. the proccedure was pretty scary since you have 3-4 people operating at you on the same time and it feels weird.
    No sides, still got some redness on the area which they operated on and still a bit sore from where they extracted the fat.
    I took some before pictures but i wont post them until i have afterpictures to compare with. lets just say for now that im a NW 1.5-2.
    I think 3 times is the ultimate number to do the treatment. And the touchup proccedures are 3500 and 1500 euro each. still alot of money but since i have no interest at ALL to do a hairtransplant this might be worth it, but again, results if any should show within 12 weeks so i will keep you updated.
    Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see the results for the next few months. If this works out, I'm booking a trip to Vienna myself and getting it done myself. Please take photos with AMPLE soft lighting ie, not under a lamp or sun but rather a bright light thats diffused ie; the sun through clouds or a lamp behind a curtain.

@Alias123

you also mentioned switzerland/Greece,i will be in athens in september/october and would like to gather some information about this therapy
    could you give me an address??

thanks!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    they promise hairloss stop and regrowth, for 8000? is there a money back guarantee? is there a follow up to compare results with high res images or trichoscans?

Sounds like some expensive snake oil

The cost is insane for what must honestly take a few hours labour.

I hope the results match the price. Good luck!! Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxis View Post
    Sounds like some expensive snake oil
    Agreed. Haven't done any research into all this, skimmed through this topic but I'd be VERY VERY skeptical, at first sight all this looks like another snake oil to me, but can't say just yet. Did anyone do any research ? Into the authors of the study etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    they promise hairloss stop and regrowth, for 8000? is there a money back guarantee? is there a follow up to compare results with high res images or trichoscans?
    If Alias123's before/after photos wont please the masses, we could fund someone through another effort like with Desmond and send them off to the clinic and have all the resources for them to show us proper documentation.