+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

7 days post and 1 day prior to returning to work with hair cut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	25655  

7 days post and 1 day prior to returning to work with hair cut and the magic of Nanogen.

Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	25656  

That's it for now. I will post monthly updates and photos showing progress. Bit worried about the expected shed, but confident that the long term results will be fantastic.

Good luck all. Great to read the posts on this forum.

Really good insight into your day break dance.

I'm also going to ask for my hair to be left longer on top as well. I'm happy to have it shaved on the side as I generally shave it down to a grade 1 on the back anyway.

One of the things I was really comforted by with Dr K is that he was the first person to tell me that he didn't want me to take propecia as I want to start a family soon. Also my thinning is 80% at the front / receding hairline rather than my crown. Although I can see my crown thinning so I'll have to keep applying the regaine for now!

Really looking forward to a week Tuesday though. I'll put my pictures up shortly so we can monitor the progress.

It's really strange that the 4 of us have all had treatment within a few weeks of each other!

C21 you all ready to go?

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    C21 you all ready to go?

Best of luck

I will post more images soon - I'm at 2 months post op and am seeing a result, as are others

Thanks both! Changed my name! Broke up from work today for two weeks & had a call from the nurse to talk through some finer details. At first I noticed the clinic had left a voicemail asking me to call back and I thought to myself imagine if they have to cancel for some reason.. Thankfully that wasn't the case!

Really looking forward to Tuesday now though!

I'll post my pictures this weekend. I never realised how bad my hair was until took some pictures yesterday. I think in my mind it's never as bad, but pictures don't lie!!

I back to work tomorrow im bricking it abit because I still have a big read patch in he crown, I wish I hadn't shaved the top so I could just throw some concealer on it and no one would no, im just going to have to tell people ii think hardest thing will be people seeing how bald I actually was and hat I used concealers to hide it arggghhh really getting me down

Back in to work tomorrow? Are you office based or will you be able to wear a cap?

I think that's answered one of my main uncertainties about whether to shave it on top or not before surgery. I'm going to shave the back and sides to a zero and leave it as it is on top for Tuesday. I just don't know how much of any issue it will create for Dr K.

How is the front looking now? Will it be noticeable from the front or is it just stubbly?

Not sure how to upload multiple pictures on one post so I'll attach my pre-ops ahead of Tuesday individually.

Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	25711