+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Even with fin & promox when I put a comb thru my hair I get a **** ton on hairs stuck in the comb. Truly depressing

They should at the very minimum come out with a good AA topical

All the options we have today and have had for the last 30 years are garbage. CB isn't going to change a whole lot. Either Follica or the findings from Jahoda/China are the only true treatments we should be excited about.[/QUOTE]

Where are follica at, their website does not give much away

Where are follica at, their website does not give much away[/QUOTE]

http://www.puretechventures.com/pipeline.php

According this pipeline in phase 2 studies. But I would say it depends on what their next step was back in summer when they released the news. they can A) be in the process to fund money for 2b or B) be halfway trough 2b heading to phase 3. PureTech said on twitter: "Follica is advancing the development.We will update when we have news or go-to-market timelines."

So they could be anywhere betwixt not having the money for phase 2b or half way through? don't these trials normally take years?

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    So they could be anywhere betwixt not having the money for phase 2b or half way through? don't these trials normally take years?
    Doesn't it seem like its 4 years of them bullshitting around and 6 months of actually progress for every phase they go through?

it would appear tthat way, im just getting a really hopless feeling that we just arnt going to get there, these companies seem to have been researching for years and nothing better than fin is on offer still! or anything close

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Oh come on, thats such a strawman argument. You and I both know the next treatment approved by the FDA is more than likely going to be CB-03-01... unless Follica quits masturbating and taking in funding and releases a treatment before that.

All the options we have today and have had for the last 30 years are garbage. CB isn't going to change a whole lot. Either Follica or the findings from Jahoda/China are the only true treatments we should be excited about.
    LEGIT.

Hellouser once again the voice of reason and norwooding rage.

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    Well, if we can trust several sources on the drug approval process phase 2 actually takes 1,5 to 2,5 years. Follica stated that they use compounds that are well known, ergo they said that it could come much faster to market.(I personally do not believe that). So yeah, if you consider what they said, they are half way trough the second half of phase 2, possibly somehow connected to phase 3. OR they had to go back and really include fgf9 in phase 1/2a. (would make more sense that they continue with lithium and made simultaneously the proof of concept phase with fgf9). BUT as always this industry is fairydust, my friend.

When will we be able to find out the CB vehicle? and do you guys think the one they use for acne will work for alopecia? that way we could start using it off label when it comes out for acne?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    When will we be able to find out the CB vehicle? and do you guys think the one they use for acne will work for alopecia? that way we could start using it off label when it comes out for acne?
    u can bet ur ass ill buy the acne one and probs just add more cb to make it more potent