X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erick
    • Nov 2011

Wtf you talking about

Originally posted by Maradona
    Man can't believe these two scams have two big threads in this section.
    It's embarrasing.
    What are talking about, that L'Oreal is a scam?

Comment

• Kiwi
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
      Man can't believe these two scams have two big threads in this section.
      It's embarrasing.
      September though!!!
      I pray it works...

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
        September though!!!
        I pray it works...
        you and me both!!!

if this transforms the vellus hairs that i have in my temples im outta here!!!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by gutted
          you and me both!!!

if this transforms the vellus hairs that i have in my temples im outta here!!!

obviously....

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
            obviously....
            i dont get why its so hard to regrow hair on the temples???!!!

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Erick
              Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.
              LOL a cosmetic wont cure hair loss - you might aswel buy aminexil because efficacy is 6% vs 4% neogenic.

Why dont you buy aminexil? lololol

Neogenic is a joke hahahaha I cant believe people will pay 70 euros for a months supply wdf lolol 4% dog piss.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                LOL a cosmetic wont cure hair loss - you might aswel buy aminexil because efficacy is 6% vs 4% neogenic.

Neogenic is a joke hahahaha I cant believe people will pay 70 euros for a months supply wdf lolol 4% dog piss.
                its 4% cappilary density - whatever that means. not hair density.

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_

Bro. You don't actually "know" that this isnt going to work. We'll find out soon enough

Comment

• krewel
                    • Aug 2011

4%... One french guy on a forum claimed its growth rate would be 4%. And the link he posted isn't even working. Why is the whole world believing him?

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by krewel
                      4%... One french guy on a forum claimed its growth rate would be 4%. And the link he posted isn't even working. Why is the whole world believing him?
                      I don't believe him. But I don't see why or how L'Oreal can sell a product and make claims without there being some benefits.

I'd be happy if it merely keeps the hair that I have... going going...

Comment

• 67mph
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Kiwi
                        I don't believe him. But I don't see why or how L'Oreal can sell a product and make claims without there being some benefits.

I'd be happy if it merely keeps the hair that I have... going going...
                        There's hundreds and thousands of products all over the World that sell 'snake oils' of all varities.

Aslong as they word it correctly they can offer the consumer the World!

I for one hope this product does something, i just hope i'm not the walking talkng cliche type customer, who buys into empty promises that L'oreal are after, if it doesn't work.

We're all possible of being gullable at some stage in our lives, some more than others and the more you get wounded, the more entitled you become in not having the belief.

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 67mph
                          There's hundreds and thousands of products all over the World that sell 'snake oils' of all varities.

Aslong as they word it correctly they can offer the consumer the World!

I for one hope this product does something, i just hope i'm not the walking talkng cliche type customer, who buys into empty promises that L'oreal are after, if it doesn't work.

We're all possible of being gullable at some stage in our lives, some more than others and the more you get wounded, the more entitled you become in not having the belief.

it depends one what YOU mean by "work"

propecia doesnt "work" for some people yet it works for other people
                          the same goes for minox - are they snake oils??...they are for some people.

the majority of people would have declared propecia and minox snake oils (if it WASNT fda apporved, backed by studies) within the first 1-3 months of starting treatment! FACT.

if this has some decent studies which indicates performance then its likeley it could work for some people but the people that scream snake oil are people that it HASNT worked for yet it MAY "work" for other people very well.

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

Thats a perfect explanatory analogy Gutted. Thank you

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

It's been too long since what 1996

It's been so long for something as good or better has come out such as fin and minoxidil, fingers crossed this works at the end of the day we are wasting our time on here if we are not going to try different products!

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

just saw this ->

Comment

Working...