Neogenic by L’Oréal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

are you guys using the full ona a day vials? as you need to do as per instructions,then we may get a fair view of the product as said its not going to do much in the first few weeks after 3 monts or more it will be good to see.

Comment

• Kirby_
      • Jan 2012

The guys I knew who trying Neogenic have already given up. It's another Aminexil.

Loreal UK never replied to my letters, BTW.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

sounds unfortunately like it snot working

Comment

• the_dude78
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
          The guys I knew who trying Neogenic have already given up. It's another Aminexil.

Well, I don't get why people would spend money on it only to give up after 1 or two months, when it clearly says it takes 3 months to see results. This way it's a waste of money for sure.

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by the_dude78
            Well, I don't get why people would spend money on it only to give up after 1 or two months, when it clearly says it takes 3 months to see results. This way it's a waste of money for sure.
            I agree 100% the_dude. I personally just started my 2nd month. So far I have noticed minor thickening of the crown/mid portion of my scalp. Unfortunately, the purpose of buying this was to see some activity in my slowly receding hairline..no results in that area as of now.

I use 1-6ml bottle per day as instructed on the box and it is more than enough to cover my entire head. In fact, for those that are tight on funds, I'm positive you could get over 2 months worth of treatment with 1 month worth of product. That's how much liquid comes in these capsules.

I'm following the instructions for now and using each bottle per day to ensure I can say this product worked or not based on their findings and studies. Again, so far I see real thickening in the crown and mid section of my scalp and I know this because I just got a haircut today and could see the difference. I'm still hoping for some regrowth in my corners of my hairline, but I won't hold my breath. For those that claim they know others that have quit...I say they are all tools. Who buys a treatment expecting a NW1 result or insane visible results in just 1 month? It takes time with any hairloss treatment before you can vouch if this is snake oil. The product just came out and it claims to use for 3 months to see positive regrowth.

I'll let everyone know how I shape up after my second month.

Comment

• Buy The Ticket
              • Oct 2012

Thanks for the updates StayThick.

Please, please keep it up for at least 4-5 months to get a true idea of this product.

Appreciate posters like yourself, you could save a lot of people money, and ensure word gets out that some products are a scam.

Comment

• the_dude78
                • May 2011

Originally posted by StayThick
                I agree 100% the_dude. I personally just started my 2nd month. So far I have noticed minor thickening of the crown/mid portion of my scalp. Unfortunately, the purpose of buying this was to see some activity in my slowly receding hairline..no results in that area as of now.

I use 1-6ml bottle per day as instructed on the box and it is more than enough to cover my entire head. In fact, for those that are tight on funds, I'm positive you could get over 2 months worth of treatment with 1 month worth of product. That's how much liquid comes in these capsules.

I'm following the instructions for now and using each bottle per day to ensure I can say this product worked or not based on their findings and studies. Again, so far I see real thickening in the crown and mid section of my scalp and I know this because I just got a haircut today and could see the difference. I'm still hoping for some regrowth in my corners of my hairline, but I won't hold my breath. For those that claim they know others that have quit...I say they are all tools. Who buys a treatment expecting a NW1 result or insane visible results in just 1 month? It takes time with any hairloss treatment before you can vouch if this is snake oil. The product just came out and it claims to use for 3 months to see positive regrowth.

I'll let everyone know how I shape up after my second month.
                Yes, this is how it's done folks! I really appreciate what you're doing, StayThick. I may give it a go myself in a few months time, depending on the verdict of the Internet-jury of course.

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by the_dude78
                  Yes, this is how it's done folks! I really appreciate what you're doing, StayThick. I may give it a go myself in a few months time, depending on the verdict of the Internet-jury of course.
                  No problem guys'. If the product is trash, I'll be the first person to inform everyone it isn't worth the steep price..honestly I would just shrug my shoulders if I don't see pretty substantial improvement. At least I can sleep at night knowing I'm doing everything in my financial means to fight this balding curse.

Keep in my mind guys I do have 3 months worth of Neogenic. So rest assured I will be using 3 months worth based on their claims. If I see continued positive regrowth, I'll buy another month worth but use it through 2 to save cash, as I mentioned above.

Stay positive fellas'

Comment

• Dan26
                    • Jul 2012

Neogenic is a joke! The active ingredient is OK but there are much better and more effective solutions to spend money on than this....

I hope you see good results but this is a scam to milk people in the long term, I promise you could be using ur money on better things....

Minoxidle Sulpahte with adenosine you would probably see great results and they are both cheap AND water soluble so easy to use..if u are interested i will let u know when the next group buy for them is.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Kirby_

I think L oreal uk is a waste of time as they did promote aminexil but its france and l oreal - vichy that is behind neogenic.

Comment

• StayThick
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
                        Neogenic is a joke! The active ingredient is OK but there are much better and more effective solutions to spend money on than this....

I hope you see good results but this is a scam to milk people in the long term, I promise you could be using ur money on better things....

Minoxidle Sulpahte with adenosine you would probably see great results and they are both cheap AND water soluble so easy to use..if u are interested i will let u know when the next group buy for them is.
                        And you are so confident in that statement because...? I think the only person that can make such a statement is somebody that tries this product for 3-months like myself. $390 for 3 months isn't going to put me in the dog house, but I speak for myself as that could be a financial detriment to many. But don't comment on a treatment being "a joke" just because it is made by Loreal. That makes you sound like a tool.

And for those that enjoy being a chemist in their own homes by mixing RU and creating topicals in their basement.. I wish you all the best. I'm not going to risk or spend ANY time putting together potentially dangerous ****tails on my head without proper studies on side effects and results..I mean I don't get some people. You have no idea what you're doing and just hopin your alcohol/minox formulation grows a couple a hairs...and those are the ones bashing an actual laboratory that produced Neogenic. You sound like a genius bro...

I think you're homemade ****tail is a joke? Your response would be...? I mean seriously.

Comment

• ljpviper
                          • Jun 2011

Neogenic price

It is really not that expensive. I purchased two boxes when it was realeased in Sept, i am on half the first box. I went to the drugstore and bought a small spray bottle, emptied the vials in it much easier.

Now my my results are a little tricky to gauge. I have been on avodart/rogaine since 2003. In early 2011 i noticed my hair was getting thinner. I decided to get a prp/acell treament from Dr Cole in June 2011. I would say it definatley helped the first 10 months, the hair shafts appeared thicker so i say it was a marked improvment. I downside is about month 10 after the treatment i noticed my hair a little thinner again. Went back to Dr Cole in August 2012 for another.

Here are the variables. I started taking TOCO 8 in early September. I noticed less shedding and my hair color changed from brown to dark brown black. So at 20 bucks a month i would say a postitve.

I then added the Neogenic in late September. I noticed alot of velous hairs coming in and also terminal hairs that are new.

So all in all my hair looks better now than after the first prp/acell treatment in June 2011.

I will ask Dr cole for my pics he took this year and post my hair now. So i would say the neogenic has helped.

i am 41 by the way been loosing my hair since 18.

So my current daily regimen is avodart/rogaine foam/toco 8/ neogenic

thanks

Comment

• Dan26
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                            And you are so confident in that statement because...? I think the only person that can make such a statement is somebody that tries this product for 3-months like myself. $390 for 3 months isn't going to put me in the dog house, but I speak for myself as that could be a financial detriment to many. But don't comment on a treatment being "a joke" just because it is made by Loreal. That makes you sound like a tool.

And for those that enjoy being a chemist in their own homes by mixing RU and creating topicals in their basement.. I wish you all the best. I'm not going to risk or spend ANY time putting together potentially dangerous ****tails on my head without proper studies on side effects and results..I mean I don't get some people. You have no idea what you're doing and just hopin your alcohol/minox formulation grows a couple a hairs...and those are the ones bashing an actual laboratory that produced Neogenic. You sound like a genius bro...

I think you're homemade ****tail is a joke? Your response would be...? I mean seriously.
                            Lol I am sorry man! I just think it is a very gimmicky product and l'oreal is just trying to milk people in the long run. I have actually seen a guys results on it and you know what they weren't that bad! I'm just saying there is better stuff out there, but I commend you for actually finding out for yourself. It is safe so no harm can be done, and if you can afford it so great. And say what you will about these ****tails but you yourself have not done any research on them. I am trying to build the safest most effective regimen possible, and if I have to go to the 'grey market' thats what i am going to do. As long as you have a trusted supplyer and get your compounds tested, and dont over dose, things like RU are fine. Go read the studies yourself, they do exist! It has been around for a long time! Not to mention CB which is in clinical trials and is very safe and more effective than fin!

There is some scientific backing I am not completely discounting it. The concept of low oxygen(and by implication growth factors), the active ingredient is a well known H1F inducer etc. If I ever wanted it though I would just buy the active ingredient and make it myself. I rather not use anything with PG in it personally.

Bottom line man, and I am just saying this based on what I have read myself and heard from knowledgeable people, ''Neogenic'' itself is a gimmicky product and not worth the money.

Good luck though.

Comment

• StayThick
                              • Oct 2012

Foam usage w/ Neogenic

Originally posted by ljpviper
                              It is really not that expensive. I purchased two boxes when it was realeased in Sept, i am on half the first box. I went to the drugstore and bought a small spray bottle, emptied the vials in it much easier.

Now my my results are a little tricky to gauge. I have been on avodart/rogaine since 2003. In early 2011 i noticed my hair was getting thinner. I decided to get a prp/acell treament from Dr Cole in June 2011. I would say it definatley helped the first 10 months, the hair shafts appeared thicker so i say it was a marked improvment. I downside is about month 10 after the treatment i noticed my hair a little thinner again. Went back to Dr Cole in August 2012 for another.

Here are the variables. I started taking TOCO 8 in early September. I noticed less shedding and my hair color changed from brown to dark brown black. So at 20 bucks a month i would say a postitve.

I then added the Neogenic in late September. I noticed alot of velous hairs coming in and also terminal hairs that are new.

So all in all my hair looks better now than after the first prp/acell treatment in June 2011.

I will ask Dr cole for my pics he took this year and post my hair now. So i would say the neogenic has helped.

i am 41 by the way been loosing my hair since 18.

So my current daily regimen is avodart/rogaine foam/toco 8/ neogenic

thanks
                              Viper, I also use Rogaine Foam and have been using it for around 3 years now with moderate growth at best. I am currently using Rogaine Foam in the AM and Neogenic in the PM and I was curious to how you're using both products.

Are you still using the foam 2x daily as recommended? I personally find it tedious to apply a topical 3x daily when I work long hours and also because Neogenic takes time to absorb and want to ensure I am maximizing it's possible benefits. How are you applying the two in combination? Thx.

Comment

• ljpviper
                                • Jun 2011

Neogenis

What I do is apply the rogaine foam first then spray on the neogenis only once at night.

Buy the little spray bottles it's much easier to empty a bunch of vials into it.

Comment

Working...