+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    back on topic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcBWYCWm1xs

not an nw1... maybe hes a bad nw3 now.. well see what the next couple visits to gho bring

also another famous, very bald, athlete just visited gho

I think another 1600 up front and along the temples and he'll be in much better shape.... then I'd get at least another 1600 (more like 3200) put sparsely on the crown... and go for a zidane balding pattern look...like so..

hopefully gho can pull 6400 out of saunders's donor

http://www.football-pictures.net/r-l...idane-2779.htm

@stevieD - I'm not sure that you can adjust the nw scale to whatever you like... he is an nw3 at best... if he grew that out and had only that small patch on the top and a bald crown we'd probably conclude he is a bad nw5

but if he gets another 1600 on the front and the temples... and then fills in the back with about 3200.... now were talking

its all about framing the face.... which is why temples are important... although I'll agree rooney's temples didn't get touched and he doesnt look bad

those of you looking for macro "proof" photography of goes technique

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

bottom of page 4

the cost for 1,600 grafts today: $11,641.91 US dollars

not losing more than 25% of harvested donor or having to succumb to a combover.......

priceless

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    those of you looking for macro "proof" photography of goes technique

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...ia.27feb11.pdf

bottom of page 4

the cost for 1,600 grafts today: $11,641.91 US dollars

not losing more than 25% of harvested donor or having to succumb to a combover.......

priceless

I thought it was up to 2300 grafts for around $11,000. ****, I'll have to be a pimp to come up with all that money.

I put in a consultation request to Dr. Gho's clinic yesterday. Hopefully they'll contact me soon. I still have decent density everywhere, but I'm looking to mainly work in the midscalp and crown. I've talked to Dr. Wolf, Dr. Greco, Dr. Cole, Dr. Hitzig, Dr. Cooley, and Dr. Wong. So far they're all willing to transplant in those ares but very conservatively. I'm interested to see what Dr. Gho has to say. If everything works as he says it does, it seems like I could fill in what I've lost now, and as the years go by (providing I don't go broke) battle my thinning hair a little at a time. His procedure seems great for someone in my position so we'll see what he says. If I do end up getting it done at some point, I'll definitely try my best to have some close up images taken before and after.

jeffro, let us know if he replies. I want to email him about my problem but I don't want to write and not get a reply back. I emailed a couple of doctors a while back and never got a response.

jeffro5422

I emailed him aout a consultation yesterday and he got back to me straight away. I'm having it in London tomorrow at 2pm UK time.

Is there anything you want me to ask? You and I seem to have similar problems, I have lost most of my hair in the mid scalp and crown,

Regards
    c5000

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro5422 View Post
    I put in a consultation request to Dr. Gho's clinic yesterday. Hopefully they'll contact me soon. I still have decent density everywhere, but I'm looking to mainly work in the midscalp and crown. I've talked to Dr. Wolf, Dr. Greco, Dr. Cole, Dr. Hitzig, Dr. Cooley, and Dr. Wong. So far they're all willing to transplant in those ares but very conservatively. I'm interested to see what Dr. Gho has to say. If everything works as he says it does, it seems like I could fill in what I've lost now, and as the years go by (providing I don't go broke) battle my thinning hair a little at a time. His procedure seems great for someone in my position so we'll see what he says. If I do end up getting it done at some point, I'll definitely try my best to have some close up images taken before and after.
    thx jeffro , i think i have the same pattern , crown+midscalp, but im still to young for the transplant (24) so it will be great if u can make a report with images or video , or just the answer (about that zone ) that GHO will give to u . let us know thx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by c5000
    jeffro5422

I emailed him aout a consultation yesterday and he got back to me straight away. I'm having it in London tomorrow at 2pm UK time.

Is there anything you want me to ask? You and I seem to have similar problems, I have lost most of my hair in the mid scalp and crown,

Regards
    c5000
    same for c5000, we are all on the same boat lol ahaha

anyway u can ask to GHO if there are differences in the crown zone about the regrowing or the % of working of the tecnique ( i know is very generic question lol)
    and another thing is : if u need compulsory to take PROPECIA or drugs like that after the treatment or u can avoid to take them ...

as the other post if i have some other questions i will update this post....

thx a LOT GUYS.

Hey guys. I'm glad to see that there are people in a similar situation as myself. Although I feel your pain! I'm only 28 as well. Had my first FUE at 25.

One thing I did wonder about is permanent shock loss in the recipient. Since we have some native hair there, is his technique so minimally invasive that this isn't a problem?

elvispresley

Yip, I'm making a note of all these questions...

Your questions are particularly relevant to me, as I'm 26, with balding to the crown and mid scalp only (with the exception of a slight recession to my hairline)...

So I really want to know if he can give me a full head of hair in one treatment of say 1600-2300 grafts.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    elvispresley

Yip, I'm making a note of all these questions...

Your questions are particularly relevant to me, as I'm 26, with balding to the crown and mid scalp only (with the exception of a slight recession to my hairline)...

So I really want to know if he can give me a full head of hair in one treatment of say 1600-2300 grafts.

1. I would ask how many (1700+ graft) procedures they think you can have...

and if it isn't obvious from there answer....

2. ask if once a follicle regenerates, can you harvest it again and expect it to regenerate again?

3. do they do the temple regions?

I've had trouble getting straight answers from them... but I've only been in contact with one sales women at hasci