Is pilofocus the closest cure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

Are you trying to say that Gho's HST procedure is all smoke and mirrors, like the Van Damme commercial?
    First of all, it's not a "Van Damme commercial", it's a Volvo trucks commercial. And the Volvo guys hired finally the only well-known master of splits on this planet - martial art master and actor Mr. Jean-Claude Van Damme ...

... and not any (unknown) guy.

In simple words, all Jean-Claude Van Damme fans on this plant KNOW that this guy is able to perform such crazy splits/stunts - without any "smoke and mirrors". Like Dr. Gho ...

But again - NOBODY's holding you back from buying "hair-splitting-procedures" from individuals who "think" that they are able to perform the same...

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Artista, can we get an update? have you started trials? when are we going to be hearing more about pilofocus?

thanks, FTL

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hi FTL I most certainly WILL update everyone here ..
        Those phase test trials will begin sometime in 'early' Spring this year.
        No worries,,I will NOT 'disappear' from the radar.

Comment

• locke999
          • Jul 2013

Hey Artista,

Will Dr. Wesley be testing out mainly the pilofocus procedure on you or will there also be an emphasis on trying to get some regeneration too.

Comment

• cichlidfort
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Artista
            Hi FTL I most certainly WILL update everyone here ..
            Those phase test trials will begin sometime in 'early' Spring this year.
            No worries,,I will NOT 'disappear' from the radar.
            I have it in writing

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by cichlidfort
              I have it in writing
              So does BTT's MySQL database.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                So does BTT's MySQL database.
                You get the point lol

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr Wesley and I had a talk on Skype ,Thursday 2/13/14 .
                  He wanted to update me on his innovative new method(s) mainly because I will be one of his next phase test patients this coming springtime.
                  (and because he knows that I can be TRUSTED with confidential information)
                  Now I cannot really get into specific details but I can say this...,again, I was deeply impressed with the progress.
                  His new instrumentation is amazing and will play a a big part in this new Pilofocus method.
                  Again guys, Do yourselves a favor - dont go by any speculations i.e. the time frame in which it will be available , donor regeneration etc.
                  In time everyone will see what this is all about once Dr Wesley is ready to share and offer it to the general public.

In regards to Dr Wesley's Pilofocus' new technology is concerned, things are progressing, the newer instrumentation is functioning properly
                  (on test cadaveric tissue), and that an upcoming delay will simply be due to ensuring that all manufacturing methods and sterilization methods are up to snuff prior to the clinical trial.
                  In other words, the newly updated endoscopic instruments are doing GREAT.
                  Things are still coming along as planned: in a methodical and responsible manner.
                  Ill be a phase test patient in either April or May. June at the latest.
                  These are exciting times.
                  If only you guys had seen what Spencer Kobren and I had seen during the first quarter of 2013.
                  Stay strong and Hang in there especially you young guys!!

Comment

• cichlidfort
                    • Jan 2013

The product will speak for itself. Until then, everything is pure speculation until it's been tested and proven.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Artista
                      I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr Wesley and I had a talk on Skype ,Thursday 2/13/14 .
                      He wanted to update me on his innovative new method(s) mainly because I will be one of his next phase test patients this coming springtime.
                      (and because he knows that I can be TRUSTED with confidential information)
                      Now I cannot really get into specific details but I can say this...,again, I was deeply impressed with the progress.
                      His new instrumentation is amazing and will play a a big part in this new Pilofocus method.
                      Again guys, Do yourselves a favor - dont go by any speculations i.e. the time frame in which it will be available , donor regeneration etc.
                      In time everyone will see what this is all about once Dr Wesley is ready to share and offer it to the general public.

In regards to Dr Wesley's Pilofocus' new technology is concerned, things are progressing, the newer instrumentation is functioning properly
                      (on test cadaveric tissue), and that an upcoming delay will simply be due to ensuring that all manufacturing methods and sterilization methods are up to snuff prior to the clinical trial.
                      In other words, the newly updated endoscopic instruments are doing GREAT.
                      Things are still coming along as planned: in a methodical and responsible manner.
                      Ill be a phase test patient in either April or May. June at the latest.
                      These are exciting times.
                      If only you guys had seen what Spencer Kobren and I had seen during the first quarter of 2013.
                      Stay strong and Hang in there especially you young guys!!
                      Ugh. Delays... always delays.

Comment

• Sogeking
                        • Feb 2011

Thanks for the update Artista. I'm glad things are progressing but I will not consider pilofocus unless it can offer good donor regrowth.

Comment

• Number47
                          • Oct 2013

You guys are acting like spoiled kids, who cares if you consider it or not, you think that if it doesn't offer regrowth just cause you say you won't consider it some how dr.Wesley will panic and pull it out of his ass?

A no scar procedure will sell no matter what, if it proves to work, Wesley will be forever known as the man who invented it, he will become even richer and you will be still be here hoping that some small biotech with a pipe dream and a 1/1000 chance to get it right will bring it in the next 5-20 years.

Reality check guys, get a grip! doctors are not your moms to bitch to until they get you the toy you want. Your toy doesn't exist yet...live with it cause its getting pathetic!

Comment

• Joker
                            • Aug 2012

Just reviving this in the interim period before we get more news about Dr. Wesley's trial.

Artista, you've stated that there is anecdotal evidence of donor hair regrowth. I was wondering if there is any evidence of growth in recipient area at the same time.

Several doctors have been able to get hair to regrow in the donor, but those hairs then don't seem to grow in the recipient area. Does Dr. Wesley have a mechanism to test this? I was sort of hoping that the survival studies he did on some patient (that showed recipient growth as strong as FUT) were also done to the patients who exhibited some degree of donor regrowth.

If you can't speak to this, or if any of this is confidential, don't worry about it. Just trying to create idle conversation.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Joker
                              Just reviving this in the interim period before we get more news about Dr. Wesley's trial.

Artista, you've stated that there is anecdotal evidence of donor hair regrowth. I was wondering if there is any evidence of growth in recipient area at the same time.

Several doctors have been able to get hair to regrow in the donor, but those hairs then don't seem to grow in the recipient area. Does Dr. Wesley have a mechanism to test this? I was sort of hoping that the survival studies he did on some patient (that showed recipient growth as strong as FUT) were also done to the patients who exhibited some degree of donor regrowth.

If you can't speak to this, or if any of this is confidential, don't worry about it. Just trying to create idle conversation.
                              Check out these pics from Dr. Cole's 12 graft test using ACELL:

That might give some insight as to how ACELL may work with Pilofocus... let's hope it does.

Comment

• clarence
                                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Number47
                                You guys are acting like spoiled kids, who cares if you consider it or not, you think that if it doesn't offer regrowth just cause you say you won't consider it some how dr.Wesley will panic and pull it out of his ass?
                                Some guys here have been interested in pilofocus since claims of regrowth. And this interest will hastly perish, if the claims of regrowth, made by Dr. Wesley himself, turn out to be baloney. Dr. Wesley's gotta pull it out of somewhere to justify his claims.

Comment

Working...