+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You're right. Hasci will never prove their claims so unless *we* do something the discussion will go on forever. Thats why i am planning to ask them to do a 50 graft test on me. In fact i am gong to mail them right now
    Hope that works out. Any reply from HASCI yet? I'd love to see them produce more proof.

I think you've officially driven Nigam out of town, possibly all towns, incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    GC, I'm sure you have posted before, can you direct me to a picture showing where you initially started and where you are now?

Thanks, FTL
    No worries, this should give you an idea of where I started:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpost.php?p=151082

Here is a link to a set of photos I taken of my donor a few weeks back. I've got a few scars in my donor from before I even started HST so try to ignore those.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtblahccp/xOap-8TrJb

Not taken any photos for a few weeks, there is probably some more improvement in the recipient, but I'll do that around christmas time most probably.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    No worries, this should give you an idea of where I started:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpost.php?p=151082

Here is a link to a set of photos I taken of my donor a few weeks back. I've got a few scars in my donor from before I even started HST so try to ignore those.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtblahccp/xOap-8TrJb

Not taken any photos for a few weeks, there is probably some more improvement in the recipient, but I'll do that around christmas time most probably.
    Wow, what a dramatic change of appearance. Have you considered getting smp done as well? From what I've seen, in person, SMP is huge and I think it would give you the appearance of no hair loss ever...but anyway, you look good bro.

After having 4 HST's, what do you think you saw regen wise, if you had to guess? I think after seeing your case it is quite obvious there is some regeneration going on, but it's also quite obvious it's not 80%..

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Wow, what a dramatic change of appearance. Have you considered getting smp done as well? From what I've seen, in person, SMP is huge and I think it would give you the appearance of no hair loss ever...but anyway, you look good bro.

After having 4 HST's, what do you think you saw regen wise, if you had to guess? I think after seeing your case it is quite obvious there is some regeneration going on, but it's also quite obvious it's not 80%..
    Cheers mate.

Not thinking about SMP yet, primarily because I'm planning to cover those scars with more HST's, even if it means exploring grafts from outside the safe area.

50% regen in the donor, however the recipient growth is less hairs per graft than traditional FUE, so it's probably around 35% if you factor in that important point!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Cheers mate.

Not thinking about SMP yet, primarily because I'm planning to cover those scars with more HST's, even if it means exploring grafts from outside the safe area.

50% regen in the donor, however the recipient growth is less hairs per graft than traditional FUE, so it's probably around 35% if you factor in that important point!
    That sounds about right and your results would be on par with it. I wonder if Gho could increase his success by using ACell or a growth stimulant like histogen (i.e. more hairs per follicle)...maybe that is what Wesley is doing too.

Nice stuff gc, next time you post some pics would be cool u put a side by side pic of donor with same conditions ( light, angle, distance ) with an older pic of donor.

I will also post update on mine soon, when i finish the fkin exams. So far looks good, im at 4 months and i think some hairs that havent fell of start to pop out.

Default 1 year after ...

I have just shaved my head - almost 1 year later and 1400 HST extractions ...

So what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Hope that works out. Any reply from HASCI yet? I'd love to see them produce more proof.
    I've just mailed her. Will let you guys know what she thinks. I proposed paying for all costs and told her that if they're ok with doing those 50 grafts, then I'll get myself a DSLR cam with macro lens to photograph everything and preferably would want the 50 grafts just below the hairline so they'd be very easy to analyse. I also expressed how I feel that this is THE chance for them to finally prove their technology.

We'll see ...

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    and i think some hairs that havent fell of start to pop out.
    Regrowth starts with very thin hairs which become thicker over the course of a few months. If you're 4 months out you should have some already. The best way to spot it is to shoot some photo's and then zoom in, cause those thin hairs are very difficult to see with the naked eye at first.

Ok, I got news from HASCI ! They've told me that dr Gho is working on something for all of the fora's. Not more info at this time, but obviously they want to do something about the lack of info/proof and are working on something, not sure what that will be or when it will be ready ...

Also unclear at that moment what this means for my request for a 50 graft test on me, but they told me to wait ...