Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070930.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	21295   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1340079.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	21296  

mediocre at best,

another problem is that you will keep losing your hair and it will be playing catch up game, looks like nw6 pattern

if that was 1800 you will need 10 000 grafts+, lot of money but its debatable if it was worthed 10 000 euros.

your only hope is dr nigam.

Not sure about the NW6, family history is weird.
    My dad and one of his brother are NW6, but 4 other brothers, full heads of hair, big density and on my mum side, no baldness.
    I maintained the hair situation of first pic until 33 years old with NO treatment at all apart from B vitamin...I never touched minox, never took one single pill of finasteride.
    NW6 usually show severe hair loss at this stage...I got friends, slick bald since they are 26.
    But I agree about the catch up situation and somehow I would not mind if HST was what it claims it is...
    BUT, you hear everything but what you wanna know for real:

"can you reverse a NW7 in NW1 for someone with unlimited budget?

never had an answer about this

and yes, when they say that 1800 : at least 3600-4000 hairs... you expect a more dramatic difference then this in your befor/after...

Even 3000 hairs...I hardly can believe I have more then 500 more hairs compared with before when looking at the pics...
    I have the originals that I am zooming right now...and it's like, I got 200 more hairs then before, LOL;

there is a clear difference between my "improved" situation and him:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMXGDs8B2YI
    or him:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq7OJ0psiB8

I should maybe enjoy two years of travelling and fun, and see what's next...

Judging by pics I don't think you have more than 1000 hairs growing,

if you compare it to this dude who had 2200 nw6, your result is indeed disappointing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UY7BVjO0k

I suggest you dont go ahead with more hsts, its throwing money away, better have holiday and wait maybe nigams or French dr come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

I suggest you dont go ahead with more hsts, its throwing money away, better have holiday and wait maybe nigams or French dr come up with something.
    Yeah, exactly. I advise you the same.

You guys spend too much time in the Gho forum, when there are lots of other doctors out there who can give you a much much better appearance with a much lower graft number and for much lesser money and so everything seems to be in oooder.

caddarik79, just for example:

didi took all the good advises he got from HT doctors out there and from online HT videos. And guess what: Now his has a mane like a lion!

And YOU can have a thick and dense mane too - like didi!

Goodbye!

Caddarick, I get your points and I do agree but come on, everybody knows that even that great FUE result in that video ... if you dip his head in a bucket of water the result will look HORRIBLE. It's just the fact of HT in general. If you want your scalp to look fine while it's wet, you'll need MORE than 50 grafts/cm2. It just can't be done with any HT (unless you have high density to begin with all over your scalp of course)

And yes, I agree I was also hoping (and calculating) that I could get more than 50 grafts/cm2 via HST. But Kristel denied it was possible already a long time ago. I figured she just understated their results but now, after they're suggesting a max of 3 HST's, I'm getting to realize that there's something fishy with HST. To me it seems 80% regrowth is just an illusion. What I currently think is that it will be somewhere like 50-60%. Which it still makes it the best treatment by far, like Ironman suggested, nobody denies that. But it's jut not good enough to give anybody, with money, the result they thought they could get.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    and yes, when they say that 1800 : at least 3600-4000 hairs... you expect a more dramatic difference then this in your befor/after...
    Caddarik, do you have any dry before/after comparisons ?

I do agree that based on what you have posted the result looks extremely disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Caddarik, do you have any dry before/after comparisons ?

I do agree that based on what you have posted the result looks extremely disappointing
    That's exactly why clinics dont show wet post-op results. Best a HT can do is create the illusion of a scalp full of hair. That illusion is allergic to water though

Anyway, yes, would love to see a dry hair comparison too Caddarik !

Also caddarick, that left photo isn't pre-op is it ? I think I remember your hairline pre-op was much higher ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Anyway, yes, would love to see a dry hair comparison too Caddarik !

Also caddarick, that left photo isn't pre-op is it ? I think I remember your hairline pre-op was much higher ?
    A graft placement photo clear as the sky would be far more helpful in this case than something else.