• 03-15-2011 12:36 PM
    Kiwi
    Oh and for the record I don't give a crap about who is right or wrong. I just want to read what the pros have to say about Acell. And I don't want to read your banter, caps lock ridden argumentative crap. From either of you.
  • 03-15-2011 12:47 PM
    RichardDawkins
    So how about Dr Cole remains "accurate"

Here is another link from Dr Bernstein, he seems confident and he pursues plucking WTF but i was under the impression that "Where is the science" was more important then go for it. Anyways guys here is a link i hope you enjoy this

http://www.prweb.com/releases/hair-c...web5150774.htm

qUK please stop with insulting people you keep the hate flames burning when they were almost gone

@Kiwi : I hope that this Link is something which floats your boat :-) and please dont name me in one sentence with the person UK this seems to insult me ;-)
  • 03-15-2011 01:53 PM
    plopp
    Great find Rich! Always nice to have another top doc on the team :)
  • 03-15-2011 02:01 PM
    Gubter_87
    Yeah seriously guys just lay off now. You have already ruined pages and pages of this thread, hopefully it'll be able to recover. But we're all sick of your pointless bantering, so please for this threads sake just stop. Continue over PM, if you really can't hold off.
  • 03-15-2011 02:09 PM
    Kiwi
    Cheers Rich. I agree, it is good to see more docs jumping on the band wagon. It means that the science is at worst, worth exploring more, at least from a personal investment point of view. (in the sense that these docs are investing their own time and money on it)

At best sometime in the future hopefully this tech improves our donor area significantly - sadly, in my opinion, I've run out of donor hair to be a test candidate. So I am going to wait until there are hundreds of before / after shots online before I take the risk.

In the meantime I'm saving for another procedure. I'm looking to get another 2-3K FUE implants. Unless Histogen invite me to be one of their guinea pigs :P
  • 03-15-2011 02:12 PM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Yeah seriously guys just lay off now. You have already ruined pages and pages of this thread, hopefully it'll be able to recover. But we're all sick of your pointless bantering, so please for this threads sake just stop. Continue over PM, if you really can't hold off.

lol - actually the administrators could probably delete pages 15-50 of this thread without any great loss to the community of this website.

+1 - I also vote that any further debating is taken to personal messages
  • 03-15-2011 02:24 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Whatever floats your boat man. This thread should be renamed;

ACell, a repetitive conversation between Richard and UK.

But that still fails to address the substance behind my post, nobody on here can prove to me that Dr Cole's statement was an inaccurate one, NOBODY, not you not him not me - NOBODY.

That's how pointless this discussion really is, I just find it hilarious that nobody on this board can even see that.:D

"“The medical research we are performing is important because it may lead to hair multiplication as a way to increase a person’s supply of donor hair. "

This still does not refute Dr Cole's statement, but offers the ONLY hope of it ever being answered there is still no evidence for Acell/Hair Cloning but thank the LORD OF ALL HEAVENS we finally have a bloody controlled study into this!

This is all I want to see!!!!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/hair-c...web5150774.htm
    "Controlled studies are the best way to increase the objectivity of the research and insure the validity of the results."

...What ive been saying all along, and the fundamental basis that Dr Coles comment rests upon; SHOW ME THE SCIENCE.

Also covered here:

http://insurancenewsnet.com/article....type=newswires

This does look promising, I am so pleased to finally see a controlled study into Acell!
  • 03-15-2011 02:41 PM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    But that still fails to address the substance behind my post, nobody on here can prove to me that Dr Cole's statement was an inaccurate one, NOBODY, not you not him not me - NOBODY.

This is all I want to see!!!!

This does look promising, I am so pleased to finally see a controlled study into Acell!

But you still fail to see that we don't care. You fail to see this is a conversation between you and UK now, whereas previously it was a conversation on ACell.

I actually kind of agree with you about one thing, and that is I wish Dr Cole jumped in here 10 days ago and answered all the questions - that would have killed all this in its tracks.

And of course the controlled study gets a massive thumbs up from me!!
  • 03-15-2011 02:42 PM
    LarryDavid
    Since there will be an objective scientific study concerning Acell, finally both of you can shut up and just wait for the results :)
  • 03-15-2011 02:43 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    But you still fail to see that we don't care. You fail to see this is a conversation between you and UK now, whereas previously it was a conversation on ACell.

Excellent:D I wish it stayed that way from the beginning because I was right then and im right now, only the study can shut me up, and I hope it does.

But id love to hear an interview from Dr Bernstein after the summer to see if they're seeing any results, in-fact we should open another thread dedicated to this topic.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

ohmyhandbags
12-19-2023 05:42 AM
Last Post By felixten
Today 07:53 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
Yesterday 04:02 PM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 03:47 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM